Wisconsin recall could hint at 2012 races

Some of the Flee-baggers are up for recall, as well.

And for the record, most of Wisconsin's ballots are on paper.

Just more cases of Dimocrats not being able to handle the results of elections. "Oh my God! There must be some sort of trickery going on! Our guy didn't win!!"

Meanwhile, we, the taxpayers of Wisconsin, have to pay for it...

The results of the election are not in question. The recall is a result of the GOP attack on labor, collective bargaining to be specific and the middle class in general.

America overwhelmingly supports labor and is opposed to the GOP plans to further dismantle the middle class.

We'll see how this all works out but if the recall is successful, the Democrats will undo the damage done by Walker and his agenda.

It's not an attack on the middle class, it's going after unions who have become too powerful.

America overwhelmingly supports labor unions? Then why to the memberships keep dwindling?

Undo the damage? You mean by restoring the status quo? Maybe if unions would clean up their act, maybe more people would be supportive of them, but they've outlived their usefulness and need to go away.

Just more cases of Dimocrats not being able to handle the results of elections. "Oh my God! There must be some sort of trickery going on! Our guy didn't win!!"

The results of the election are not in question. The recall is a result of the GOP attack on labor, collective bargaining to be specific and the middle class in general.

America overwhelmingly supports labor and is opposed to the GOP plans to further dismantle the middle class.

We'll see how this all works out but if the recall is successful, the Democrats will undo the damage done by Walker and his agenda.

It's not an attack on the middle class, it's going after unions who have become too powerful.

America overwhelmingly supports labor unions? Then why to the memberships keep dwindling?

Undo the damage? You mean by restoring the status quo? Maybe if unions would clean up their act, maybe more people would be supportive of them, but they've outlived their usefulness and need to go away.

Can you read?

This is what you posted in response to my post, which was this;

FAIL.

Man, Fox is really dumb-ing down America. Couple that with the attack on education by the GOP and you can see they want all Americans to be as easily fooled as you are Dreadnaught1968.

How do you think unions came into being in the first place?

Can you read?

FAIL.

Man, Fox is really dumb-ing down America. Couple that with the attack on education by the GOP and you can see they want all Americans to be as easily fooled as you are Dreadnaught1968.

I read what you posted perfectly fine, where you failed is your response. Care to try again?

Can you read?

FAIL.

I read what you posted perfectly fine, where you failed is your response. Care to try again?

Seriously?

Wow, I pointed it out for you and everything...

Can you read?

FAIL.

Seriously?

Wow, I pointed it out for you and everything...

You did no such thing. Sorry, Nic, you have failed again. Nice try, though.

You completely missed my questions, or for some reason, did not understand them.

Yeah, i noticed that when klppenbagger won...

oh wait.:cuckoo:

Can you read?

FAIL.

Progressive racists trying to protect their jobs from cheap black labor.

Wisconsin recall could hint at 2012 races - Politics - msnbc.com

Six months ago, the GOP won big — now, six state senators face retribution

The recall elections on the ballot next month in Wisconsin illustrate two realities about the current state of American politics.

First, victories — no matter how dramatic they might seem on election night — may be short-lived.

And second, partisan activists are going to extraordinary lengths, using whatever weapons at hand, to win.

If successful in elections on July 12 to recall six Republican state senators, Democrats will begin to reverse the GOP Wisconsin triumph of last fall, wreaking retribution on lawmakers for voting for Gov. Scott Walker’s bill to limit collective bargaining for government workers.

It was an over-reach for the GOP and now it's come back to bit them. They overplayed their hand in their attack on the middle class and now the middle class will replace those who attacked.

The recall effort in Wisconsin should serve as a wakeup call to the rest of America too.
Can someone find any evidence a recall effort in WI has ever worked on any state official?

New Topics

Forum List

Back