Wisconsin protester all white!

I remember Chris Mathews of MSNBC say the following with extreme hatred and disgust in his voice when referring to the tea party protesters.......

"The one thing these tea party protesters all have in common?....THEY'RE ALL WHITE"....
I know Libs I didn't add the link so to you pea brains it never happened but I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw his show that night and all the other times he said it.If you're white and don't like the President's policies you're a racist.

Of course the Tea Partiers were a bunch of white thugs carrying way out there signs. LOL

I saw a bunch of teachers carrying some way out there signs. Teachers who were being payed to teach kids, not protest on a street corner. I didn't see any other ethnic groups. Can hardly wait to here what Chrissy, tingle up his leg, Matthews has to say about that. LOL

I also loved that doctors were out there, in plain view, writing sick slips for obviously well teachers. The word Fraud comes to mind.

Mayby the Gov should fire the whole bunch of them and rehire teachers who actually want to work. I'm sure there are plenty of out of work teachers who would jump at the chance.

Also to bad the State can't get rid of the 14 Dems who, instead of staying and defending their position on the matter, picked up their marbles and fled to Ill. WOW Sure glad they don't represent me. I wonder if the State can dock their pay???

As I pointed out earlier, but I guess some people here missed the point, Blacks make up a little over 6% of Wisconsin's population (versus just over 12% nationally).. Most of Wisconsin's Black population lives in Milwaukee, Black people make up 39.5% of Milwaukee's population. In other words, two-thirds of Wisconsin's Black population lives in a concentrated area (Milwaukee). Blacks make up just 2.1% of all teachers in Wisconsin according to the US Department of Education (Table 18. Percentage distribution of public school teachers by race/ethnicity, percentage minority, and state: 2003–04)
In other words, Wisconsin is a very White state, much like most of the Midwest that is mostly made up of Western European ethnicity.
This educational seminar is brought to you in hopes that some people will deal with reality and facts, instead of wild assertions.
Thank you and God Bless America!

Its not a wild assertion though. No one cares why no black people are there. There arent any there meaning the Unions are racist. Thats the liberal logic.

Forum List

Back