Wisconsin protester all white!

HAHAHAHA!!!! I never noticed before!!!

Remember the Tea Party protests?

TEACHERS UNIONS ARE RACIST!!! WHERE ARE THE BLACK PEOPLE??!!! RACIST PIGS!!!

Look @ the rhetoric
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture3326-egypt.gif

HAHAHAHA!!!! I never noticed before!!!

Remember the Tea Party protests?

TEACHERS UNIONS ARE RACIST!!! WHERE ARE THE BLACK PEOPLE??!!! RACIST PIGS!!!
So thats why black kids are doing so poorly in school

The racist, hate mongering Wisconsin teachers unions are all pasty white, racist pigs. 30,000 people and I saw maybe 5 black people.

It doesn't matter except for the hypocrisy of the liberal media which tried to turn the relatively calm and law abiding Tea Party into a racial issue.

Wisconsin Demographics- population of Wisconsin: 5,363,675 (2000 census)
Rank Ancestry % of Population
1. German 42.6
2. Irish 10.9
3. Polish 9.3
4. Norwegian 8.5
5. English 6.5
African Americans make up 6.15% of Wisconsin's population.
Wisconsin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope that explains things. Doesn't anyone do any research around here? Every following poster bit on it? Way to go folks!

Remember when Chrissy Matthews referred to the all white crowd of people who went to the Sarah Palin Book Signing event in Michigan? and he referred to them as a "White Tribal"hmm, White Tribal ha? what does that mean? for those of you who didnt see it, it's on you tube,that birdbrain O'Donnell girl was at the event taking to them. She also made a jackass of herself,,,,if you want the link,,,,just ask,,,I will go look for it.

Just sayen

The "unbiased" media likes to pretend the color of most people in a crowd is some kind of really important "racial" statement being made ONLY when its conservatives who have gathered in public to listen to speakers -and even when some of those speakers happen to be black themselves. And no matter how peaceful, law abiding and pick-up-after-themselves they may be the press still reports on how afraid THEY were while trying to find some oddball somewhere in the group so they can pretend that person was representative of the entire group.

But when its a pack of screaming, chanting, violence threatening, politician stalking-them-at-their-homes-hoping-to-scare-the-shit-out-of-their-children liberals and even when every last one of them is white -they not only have no comment on the racial composition at all, they insist their behavior is excusable on the grounds it just goes to show how PASSIONATE they are about some issue. (I'm sorry -but I'm passionate about any number of issues but it has never ONCE made me think my passion justified throwing a rock at a human being. The left traditionally resorts to violence faster and easier than the right -which are typically individualists and not prone to public demonstrations in the first place. The very existence of the Tea Party scared the media because that behavior of gathering publicly at all is so atypical of the right but the norm for the left.) So when people in a leftist demonstration throw rocks at the police, why they are just PASSIONATE, not scary and not engaged in acts of VIOLENCE at all! But a middle aged woman who showed up to hear Michelle Bachman speak at some Tea Party? Wooooh! Big time scary stuff there! Obviously a Nazi bigot sharpening a machete as we speak - as is anyone who disagrees with the radical, extremist leftwing agenda! LOL The more the media does that kind of thing, the more credibility they lose with the public. But then the left thinks people are basically stupid cows who exist to be manipulated and led around by their noses and will believe whatever they tell them to believe. And then they wonder why their ratings or newspaper circulation just keeps dropping.

Forum List

Back