Wisconsin legislature looking to limit power incoming leftist governor has to destroy state

Wisconsin Republicans look to limit governor’s power after Scott...

Good for them! North Carolina did same thing when I lived there after the democrat literally stole the election.

You've never lived in North Carolina in your entire life, you lying Russian Bot.

This is just another attempt by Republicans to pretend the election never happened or that voters aren't disgusted by Republican politicians and their destructive policies. Republicans have destroyed the State of Wisconsin and the people have had enough. Of course Republicans want to deny this. Just like they deny the destruction caused by George W. Bush to the US economy.

No governor could have been more destructive to the State of Wisconsin than Scott Walker. He was so destructive voters attempted to recall him. He cut education funding and pensions for civil servants and teachers, attacked unions and overseen the most contenious and toxic state government in history. His Foxcom subsidy package would have cost every man, woman and child in the State of Wisconsin, thousands of dollars. Fortunately for the state, Foxcom is no longer looking to build a plant in the US, thanks to Trump's trade practices.

Walker said he would protect voters with pre-existing conditions, but was one of the leaders of a court effort to destroy Obamacare and its protection of pre-existing conditions. Job creation in Wisconsin dropped 70% under Scott Walker. He supported predatory career colleges who preyed on veterans, and refused to pass consumer protections to help veterans.

The Wisconsin legislature did NOTHING to protect the State from Scott Walker, and now they have the gall to suggest that the new Democratic governor is a danger to their way of life? I fucking hope so, because Republicans have been an unmitigated disasters wherever they've taken over.

Dem's never do this am I right, oh wait they do. :itsok:

Typical Republican move.

Did you miss the whole point of separation of powers? The whole point of our system of governance, is that the branches of government limit each other.

Not only is this a "typical Republican move" but it is right, moral, and good.

Good for them! North Carolina did same thing when I lived there after the democrat literally stole the election.

You've never lived in North Carolina in your entire life, you lying Russian Bot.

This is just another attempt by Republicans to pretend the election never happened or that voters aren't disgusted by Republican politicians and their destructive policies. Republicans have destroyed the State of Wisconsin and the people have had enough. Of course Republicans want to deny this. Just like they deny the destruction caused by George W. Bush to the US economy.

No governor could have been more destructive to the State of Wisconsin than Scott Walker. He was so destructive voters attempted to recall him. He cut education funding and pensions for civil servants and teachers, attacked unions and overseen the most contenious and toxic state government in history. His Foxcom subsidy package would have cost every man, woman and child in the State of Wisconsin, thousands of dollars. Fortunately for the state, Foxcom is no longer looking to build a plant in the US, thanks to Trump's trade practices.

Walker said he would protect voters with pre-existing conditions, but was one of the leaders of a court effort to destroy Obamacare and its protection of pre-existing conditions. Job creation in Wisconsin dropped 70% under Scott Walker. He supported predatory career colleges who preyed on veterans, and refused to pass consumer protections to help veterans.

The Wisconsin legislature did NOTHING to protect the State from Scott Walker, and now they have the gall to suggest that the new Democratic governor is a danger to their way of life? I fucking hope so, because Republicans have been an unmitigated disasters wherever they've taken over.
Dimwit Dems tried to recall Walker because they were a bunch of whiny losers. Hopefully Evers doesn't fuck up Wisconsin. Who knows, maybe we could recall him because we don't like him...

My my you are triggered. Oh and actually I lived in NC twice. 2013-2014 and then moved back in September 2016 until August of 2017.

New Topics

Forum List

Back