Wisconsin legislature looking to limit power incoming leftist governor has to destroy state

Typical Republican move.

Typical commie move was to run 5 people against him to split the vote, guess that was the only way to beat him. Don't be surprised when it starts happening to your candidates.

How dare anyone outside the two party monopoly run for office. They should all just bow down to the two party altar!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

:lol:

They are frightened the new governor is going to use the very same powers they gave to Walker.

If only every outgoing regime took such steps...They could continuously neuter state power to next to zero!

That would be your wet dream wouldn’t it.

A weaker state makes for a stronger Fed Govt

Just need to figure out a way to make the fed gov weak in similar fashion.

Good luck. The blind partisans are too busy cheering when their teams win to check the power of the federal government. Look! We won! Suck it, Dems/Repubs!

If only every outgoing regime took such steps...They could continuously neuter state power to next to zero!

The only way to do that is to make the states stronger.

The only way to do that is to make the states stronger.

I don't believe that the only way to have a less-intrusive federal government is by having a more-intrusive state government.

I am also no naive enough to think humans can ever stop giving their power to government and putting themselves further and further away from self-determination.

But, we can try.
:dunno:

Wisconsin Republicans look to limit governor’s power after Scott...

Good for them! North Carolina did same thing when I lived there after the democrat literally stole the election.

You've never lived in North Carolina in your entire life, you lying Russian Bot.

This is just another attempt by Republicans to pretend the election never happened or that voters aren't disgusted by Republican politicians and their destructive policies. Republicans have destroyed the State of Wisconsin and the people have had enough. Of course Republicans want to deny this. Just like they deny the destruction caused by George W. Bush to the US economy.

No governor could have been more destructive to the State of Wisconsin than Scott Walker. He was so destructive voters attempted to recall him. He cut education funding and pensions for civil servants and teachers, attacked unions and overseen the most contenious and toxic state government in history. His Foxcom subsidy package would have cost every man, woman and child in the State of Wisconsin, thousands of dollars. Fortunately for the state, Foxcom is no longer looking to build a plant in the US, thanks to Trump's trade practices.

Walker said he would protect voters with pre-existing conditions, but was one of the leaders of a court effort to destroy Obamacare and its protection of pre-existing conditions. Job creation in Wisconsin dropped 70% under Scott Walker. He supported predatory career colleges who preyed on veterans, and refused to pass consumer protections to help veterans.

The Wisconsin legislature did NOTHING to protect the State from Scott Walker, and now they have the gall to suggest that the new Democratic governor is a danger to their way of life? I fucking hope so, because Republicans have been an unmitigated disasters wherever they've taken over.

Forum List

Back