Wisconsin GOP Senator Glenn Grothman chased, trapped by hecklers, saved by Dem. Rep.

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
pretty intense....for the record I don't have an issue with the protests, until he gets close in to the bldg. and he mousetrap himself, the white hair guy a rep. assemblyman is trying to get in, at 2:25 its gets really hairy as he goes into a tunnel/portico area to gain entry to the capital bldg.

the door is closed and I have to say, IF that Dem. rep. has not been there, it would have been very interesting, listening and watching you could feel the crowd revving up and they had him trapped.

If you don't have time now I am sure you can catch it on the Nets for the next several nights.....:lol::rolleyes:

Wisconsin GOP Senator Glenn Grothman chased, trapped by hecklers, saved by Dem. Rep. Hulsey | Dane101

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing surprising about this. This is the kind of thuggish, bullying behavior unions have engaged in since the 1930s.

HASHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So the people are not allowed to yell at him ?

No one touched him that I saw.

Last night on the Lawrence ODonnel show he called all of these citizens SLOBS more than once.

looks like hes calling it as he sees it....

Attachments

• $leftist.jpg
    $leftist.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 57
pretty intense....for the record I don't have an issue with the protests, until he gets close in to the bldg. and he mousetrap himself, the white hair guy a rep. assemblyman is trying to get in, at 2:25 its gets really hairy as he goes into a tunnel/portico area to gain entry to the capital bldg.

the door is closed and I have to say, IF that Dem. rep. has not been there, it would have been very interesting, listening and watching you could feel the crowd revving up and they had him trapped.

If you don't have time now I am sure you can catch it on the Nets for the next several nights.....:lol::rolleyes:

Wisconsin GOP Senator Glenn Grothman chased, trapped by hecklers, saved by Dem. Rep. Hulsey | Dane101

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cx77K8e3WE&feature=player_embedded
yeah, thank God there was a democrat with common sense there

oh and he never called them "smelly slobs"......but anyway....:rolleyes:....

and I guess those folks how cornered him or the one shouting over and over and over fuck you, is a nurse or police officer or teacher...uhm yea sure, okay then.

hey, wheres all the tea party comparisons?:lol:

Last edited:
HASHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So the people are not allowed to yell at him ?

Well we were told the people who showed up at town halls shouting at Democrats the last two years weren't allowed.

I'm interested in knowing who told you the town hall people werent allowed to do that? Do they have a name or face?

I was being facetious, of course, but if you look back into some of the threads on this forum when the town hall meetings were going on there was plenty of criticism by the board's left wing members.

What does that tell you about the leftie media's two year whining about the peaceful Tea Party members while virtually ignoring the antics of the union rabble?

Well we were told the people who showed up at town halls shouting at Democrats the last two years weren't allowed.

I'm interested in knowing who told you the town hall people werent allowed to do that? Do they have a name or face?

I was being facetious, of course, but if you look back into some of the threads on this forum when the town hall meetings were going on there was plenty of criticism by the board's left wing members.
and that is an understatement

Forum List

Back