Wisconsin GOP Official Denounces McCain Robocalls, Endorses Obama

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
A longtime Republican State Senator in Wisconsin history announced on Tuesday that she would be supporting Barack Obama, in part because of the negative tone of the McCain-Palin campaign and, specifically, the use of "dishonorable" anti-Obama robocalls.

"All of us should be extremely wary of the half truths and outright untruths that have been spread by the recent negative campaigning and shameful automated phone calls," said Barbara Lorman of Fort Atkinson. "While my admiration for Senator Obama has grown with his positive approach to addressing the challenges facing our nation, my disappointment with the McCain campaigned has deepened. The negative tactics are inappropriate, downright dishonorable and have no place in the State of Wisconsin."

The fact that she is a lifelong Republican -- she left the Senate in 1994 and, until recently, was the longest woman serving senator in Wisconsin history -- now crossing party lines is also of interest.

"I'm a lifelong Republican, but Senator Obama is the right leader for our country and will deliver the change we need,"

So Republicans, is she one of those people who are actually Democrat but in Republican clothing now? :rofl:

:cool: Gotta love some of those Wisconsin cheeseheads. They are very cool :cool: peepz!

p1_cheesehead.jpg

:clap2: for the State Senator in Wisconsin :clap2:

Forum List

Back