Wisconsin GOP barely holds on to Senate majority.

The day after Obamacare passed, how many righties started threads gloating that it "barely" passed? .....

You get the level of your stupidity now?....

Big difference. That Dem Congress was clearly governing against the will of the people, and for that they got their asses handed to them in historic proportions in 2010.

This recall election proves that the Republicans were doing the will of the people with the whole bargining rights and budget issue that Dems were screaming about.

:lol:

Nice spin....lol

Sure we lost 28-14, but we scored two touchdowns! Yay Team!

They stolled our precious!

I know. I should have been harder on Waukesha County

But there's no evidence of voter fraud.

So I was trying to be nice.

i'm sure you'll get around to spinning some up for us.

More likely you'll claim I did even though I never did.
Just like you're making false accusations now.

Unions lost, Walker and the GOP won <again>. MSNBC lost, the MSM lost, etc. I hope they recall guys who ran out of the state to avoid reality, like yesterday's vote.

In other words, you made it up.
He may have. But the unions, who obviously support the democrats, spent the most; the "We Are Wisconsin" PAC specifically.
Democrats Spend Big in Efforts to Take Back Wisconsin's Statehouse | Center for Media and Democracy.

It alone spent 9 million dollars, which makes up over 25% of all total spending in the recall elections.

The actual dollar amount spent is closer to 30 million dollars.
Cash flowing into the recall elections from third-party interest groups already has approached $30 million, election watchdogs say, and total spending by third-party groups and candidates could top $40 million.

Read more: Nation watches as Wisconsin prepares for recalls Tuesday

*edit*

BTW, this is from your source:
Kelly Steele of We Are Wisconsin, in an interview with CMD, said his group's decision to maintain transparency by registering as a PAC has disadvantaged them in some ways because their spending has been compared with undisclosed spending that is very difficult to track. A full total of the undisclosed spending by right-wing groups in the race may never be known.

Last edited:
The day after Obamacare passed, how many righties started threads gloating that it "barely" passed? .....

You get the level of your stupidity now?....

Was it barely passed?

Not sure how the two are the same anyway?

Forum List

Back