Wisconsin DA threatens to arrest teachers in sex ed programs

Oh yeah. Because high school kids are never going to have sex if you tell them to wait until they are legally wed. :eusa_shhh:

I come from a devout Catholic family that went to church every Sunday like clockwork. I had First Communion, Confirmation, and went to Sunday School. I also fucked my first girlfriend when I was 16. Get real.0

LOL... Who didn't?

Well I can think of one person..... :eusa_whistle:

there's no need to project that which is readily evident, buffoon.

i'll repeat my question. what is an *understated consequence*?

what does it mean, sis?

i mean besides the fact that you are apparently semi-functionally literate with access to a thesaurus?

i'm sure you meant *unintended consequences*, nancy, but let's see you try to tap dance your way around it.

:eusa_liar:

Perhaps he means "Tastefully understated", like his pink frilly tutu with just a *touch* of sequins...

ROFL...

Isn't it cool how those least able to understand anything... in this case pedestrian words and phrases of their common language; are the ones who never fail to demand that we accept their chronic assurances?

Odd, for a pedestrian phrase of the common language I've never heard those two words used together before either. Must be something they use down there at the shallow end of the gene pool.

Some HS kids will get involved in all manner of illicit activity... you're arguing that because they'll do so; that as a culture, we should teach them to engage in that illicit activity in such a way which reduces their chances of getting caught; to reduce their having to face the consequences, and thus take responsibility for it.

So using your reasoning; it falls to a caring society to teach those kids who will otherwise fall victim to the understated consequences for these behaviors... to become better dealers and smokers of Pot, crack, meth and other such illicit substances; teach them to abuse drugs 'safely'.

And the same for those HS kids who naturally desire a better example of an automobile; without having the $40 large to pop for one. As a culture, since they're going to do it anyway; because it's only natural to want a fine ride, in which to be seen by one's peers; we should teach them to steal cars safely...

And this all because there's no way to stop them from doing it... and they are too young and too innocent to face the consequences for actions, which the Progressives have otherwise endorsed as acceptable for them, by teaching them how to safely 'do it'... and in so doing understate the consequences.

Which again, if you've been paying attention; this position of yours and your ideological gal-pals, is one which at the end of the day represents a DECEIT... it is a FRAUD which you're commiting against children. You're telling them that sexual intercourse is natural and that they're gonna do it anyway; and that they need to do 'this' to avoid becoming 'preggers'...

Your position is a lie... and it's a lie which you advance KNOWING that it's a lie... and ya do so because ya need the rationalization to sustain your own 'needs'... Proving that inevitably, you're a selfish little bitch; who would ask someone that you otherwise claim to care about to allow you to enter her body, so you can inject your reproductive fluid into her womb; to risk being responsble for the bearing of the child that is conceived through that act; all because IT FEELS GOOD; because YOU NEED IT!

Ya see Sis, I am not interested in your needs; or the sage wisdom you've culled in rationalizing the maintenance of them over these 5 or 6 whole years since ya figured it out...

As a matter of fact; if you were capable of it; I'd be pretty much all for you getting yourself knocked up; so you could face the lifetime of responsibility raising that child; the responsibility to be IN A MINIMIM OF TWO PLACES AT ONCE, for at least, the next 20 years... to earn a living; and care for your child at the same time; to have to be at a job AND tending to your baby, AT THE SAME TIME; a baby who's needs NEVER STOP... OR.. see you suffer through the lifetime of guilt for having murdered your own child; a guilt which really doesn't even kick in until you eventually decide to keep one and you see what it was that you CHOSE TO MURDER, every time you look upon your own flesh and blood.

As far as I'm concerned, trying to teach a male teenager about 'safe sex' is literally on the same scale as trying to teach a dog about safe sex. No doubt he'd appreciate the attention; he's just incapable of caring...

So we aren't really all that concerned with teaching you; or your opinion onthe subject; we know what your opinion is; we know what your goal is; we know that as a walking penis; your biological function is to find something into which you can shove yourself.

Our interests is therefore one of teaching the females who bear the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY... to be offensively, proactive; overtly aware of your sole purpose in life... to shut ya down; to shut you out of any chance of hitting it. To educate the female that SHE is wholly responsible for who, when and where sexual intercourse comes her way; and that when she decides to engage in sexual intercourse, she is deciding to stop her former life; she is CHOOSING to have a baby which will forever change who she is... converting her from a carefree girl, to a woman who is bearing a burden which she can barely even begin to understand.

So in just that ONE element of reasoning alone; we've cut the education load by roughly 50%. Which improves the odds of our success by nearly double that.

Now perhaps you'll find solice in the fact that there will always be girls who aren't bright enough to understand or even care... they're the STD factories; they're the cultural gift, which keeps on givin'... they're the harbinger of sweet irony; the gals who pass along a little accountability... to you, the walking penis. Who gets to share in the hedonistic wealth, all that such promises; from the simple clap, to the HIV... a special gift from your buddies who were unable to maintain 'team-integrity...'

ROFL... Ain't nature grand?

That whole diatribe is chalk full of one Straw Man after another. Sex is a natural human drive and it is incredibly strong in people that age whose hormones are skyrocketing. There is nothing wrong with including abstinence teaching in sex education, but common sense dictates that most of those kids aren't going to abstain and therefore they need to be aware of all the risk factors involved in engaging in that behavior at their age. That is what sex education is for. It's not some liberal conspiracy agenda to pollute the minds of your kids. Why social conservatives are so terrified of sex is beyond me. Quite frankly, I think the primary objection towards it stems solely from religious dogma that premarital sex is a sin and nothing more. There is no logical argument against teaching it.

ROFLMNAO... SWEET FAIL!

You begin by projecting mythical Straw argument;s and you close by advancing a readily discerniable straw argument of the decidedly REAL VARIETY! Wherein ya conclude that the opposition to the component of Sexual Education in Public Schools, where co-ed classes of hormonal popping teenagers are being given graphic demonstrates of sexual behavior... rests in Religious Dogma wherein Pre-marital sex is recognized as a sin?​

And by sin, the implication is that such is just an archain LAW designed to keep you idiots from touching each other's fun parts.​

Of course it's a sin; and it's a sin because it's STUPID; like eating SHELL FISH OUT OF A SEWER... or meat which is carved from the area with the highest likelihood of contacting lethal bacteria.​

Like disrespecting the only two people on earth who give a red rats ass about you and disregarding their heartfelt advise or admonition...; like not falsely testifying against an innocent person... not taking the property of another and so on. Ya see Einstien, those things are BAD... because of the BAD CONSEQUENCES WHICH ONE CAN READILY EXPECT WHEN ONE ENGAGES IN THEM.

They're bad ideas; all certain to lead a person right into deep shit; and by default, the acceptance of those BAD IDEAS by a culture will lead that CULTURE into deep shit.

You're promoting that the American Culture accept a decidedly BAD IDEA; and you're wanting to pretend that there is some means of avoiding the BAD CONSEQUENCES which are inherent in such.

Like taking a hormonal driven instinct and implicitly authorizing it through the teaching of how to avoid the responsibility for it by those placed in positions of trust and authority...

There is absolutely no data on God's green earth which correlates sex education to fewer teen pregnancies. None...

There is however no end to the data which conclusively proves that where a teenage GIRL does NOT engage in sexual intercourse, she has absolutely no chance of conceiving a child.

The rate of teen pregnancy, per 1000 girls who choose to abstain from sexual intercourse is -0-... And that's internationally.... Compared to rates orders of magnitude higher in the BEST CASES, for those girls who try to avoid pregnancy through modern chemistry.

It is further, a fact; that 100% of the teenage girls who became pregnant failed to abstain from sex; and they did so because they "BELIEVED" in the assurances such as those which you've trotted out.

They thought that by implementing the various 'white man magic' of Birth control, that they would avoid the BAD CONSEQUENCE OF CONCEIVING A CHILD prior to their being prepared to BEAR THE MIND-BENDING RESPONSIBILITY FOR RAISING THAT CHILD.

Your claim is that 'teens are going to have sexual intercourse... therefore it behooves us, as a culture to teach them about how to avoid the consequences for such'...

That is a false paradigm. Teenage girls who choose to engage in sexual intercourse, are going to get pregnant... PERIOD! ya see... that's what sexual intercourse is designed to do. So ya might 'get away with it once; ten times... but sooner or later, ya gonna have to pay the Piper, Skippy.

There's no avoiding the consequences for that.

You're lying to those girls, kid. You're telling them that if they use a condom, take birth control; use the morning after pill... and if all else fails that they have a right to murder their own child.

Each ONE of those circumstances come with consequences; from long term medical issues, personal humiliation and the well deserved low self-esteem which follows, to PREGNANCY or the lifetime of mourning for their child which THEY CHOSE TO MURDER.

So spare me the psycho-babble that you've some keen insight into sexual biology... When you've raised four teenagers, you can then come to me and tell me about how much ya know about teenagers and consequences; but BEING ONE will not buy ya a damn thing in this discussion.

Perhaps he means "Tastefully understated", like his pink frilly tutu with just a *touch* of sequins...

ROFL...

Isn't it cool how those least able to understand anything... in this case pedestrian words and phrases of their common language; are the ones who never fail to demand that we accept their chronic assurances?

Odd, for a pedestrian phrase of the common language I've never heard those two words used together before either. Must be something they use down there at the shallow end of the gene pool.

Really?

And where did you get the idea that ignorance on your part constituted a fact?

Can ya share how that works?

I mean you claim that you've never heard of two words being used together, so therefore, you imply that the two concepts are mutually exclusive?

Sadly, this very notion which you're advancing is a result of those responsible for your education, understating the consquences of ignorance; leading you to the erroneous belief that your being ignorant of something means that it doesn't exist.

Now in this case, the consequence is just your personal humiliation... having been exposed as a prattling fool on an internet message board.

But let's assume for the sake of argument that you were ignorant of the consequences of sexual intercourse; and that you erroneously believed that you could engage in sexual intercourse without worry of the consequences because you're lover promised to use a condom... and you were taking the Pill... ya had a script for the Morning after pill and a $500/off at the Abortion clinic, if all else fails.

You ignorance would not protect you from the long term, very real and very negative effects of the respective pills... it would not protect ya from the BFF who decided to hit-it commando... On his personal self asssurance that he'd be 'ready for extraction' when the time came... and who, given his already high propensity to reject the slightest discipline... decides it just feels too damn good to extract 'at this time'...

So there ya are... all knocked up and BFF has laid the whole problem off on you... 'cause after all, you said yes and he's only 17, so what can HE DO? He's got plans... plus HIS NEW BFF wouldn't like it much if he started 'loving you again...' So ya decide to murder your own child... 'cause you've been told that it's just a clump of cells...

Then some years later, you finally find Mr. Right and the big day comes when your first born comes... and instead of fully enjoying that wonderful moment; when you see that lovely bundle of love... your mind keeps returning to that dirty day when you murdered a child just like that one you're holding; and you feel it... the guilt which will stick to you for the rest of your natural life.

So we see that your ignorance, established in large measure through the understating of the consequences, for such behavior...

Anything kickin' in there Sis?

Oh yeah. Because high school kids are never going to have sex if you tell them to wait until they are legally wed. :eusa_shhh:

I come from a devout Catholic family that went to church every Sunday like clockwork. I had First Communion, Confirmation, and went to Sunday School. I also fucked my first girlfriend when I was 16. Get real.0

LOL... Who didn't?

Well I can think of one person..... :eusa_whistle:

Well good for her... I'm sure her Mother will be SO VERY proud.

You're promoting that the American Culture accept a decidedly BAD IDEA; and you're wanting to pretend that there is some means of avoiding the BAD CONSEQUENCES which are inherent in such.

Wrong. This is exactly your problem. You can't see out the side of your blinders. The bad consequences of the behavior are exactly what sex education is there to teach. It's to make kids aware of those consequences and the risk associated with engaging in it. You would prefer to just keep them in the dark and live some Donna Reed fantasy that kids will be perfect little angels and simply listen to mommy and daddy and not go out and have sex because you said so.

There is absolutely no data on God's green earth which correlates sex education to fewer teen pregnancies. None...

The fact that teenage pregnancies have dropped over the past three decades is supporting evidence of exactly that. There is also supporting evidence that abstinence only education might result in higher teen pregnancies. Teenage pregnancies in this country had the highest increase in years after Bush ushered in abstinence only education.

Teen pregnancy, abortion rates rise - USATODAY.com

There is however no end to the data which conclusively proves that where a teenage GIRL does NOT engage in sexual intercourse, she has absolutely no chance of conceiving a child.

The rate of teen pregnancy, per 1000 girls who choose to abstain from sexual intercourse is -0-... And that's internationally.... Compared to rates orders of magnitude higher in the BEST CASES, for those girls who try to avoid pregnancy through modern chemistry.

It is further, a fact; that 100% of the teenage girls who became pregnant failed to abstain from sex; and they did so because they "BELIEVED" in the assurances such as those which you've trotted out.

Don't waste my time with your stupid hyperbole. Again, you fail to see the big picture. In a perfect world where every child did exactly what they were told, you'd have a point. However, entering back into the real world where teenagers have sex pretty regularly and always have, you're just sticking your head in the sand.

Your claim is that 'teens are going to have sexual intercourse... therefore it behooves us, as a culture to teach them about how to avoid the consequences for such'...

Nope. I'm beginning to think you're just purposely lying now because what you want to be is conflicting with what is.

That is a false paradigm.

Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

Teenage girls who choose to engage in sexual intercourse, are going to get pregnant... PERIOD!

That's not even remotely close to being true because if it was just about every teenage girl in this country would have a baby. Birth control is 99.9% effective. Irresponsibility is where the pregnancy stems from.

There's no avoiding the consequences for that.

Yeah, that would be your little secret, wouldn't it.

You're lying to those girls, kid. You're telling them that if they use a condom, take birth control; use the morning after pill... and if all else fails that they have a right to murder their own child.

Each ONE of those circumstances come with consequences; from long term medical issues, personal humiliation and the well deserved low self-esteem which follows, to PREGNANCY or the lifetime of mourning for their child which THEY CHOSE TO MURDER.

So spare me the psycho-babble that you've some keen insight into sexual biology... When you've raised four teenagers, you can then come to me and tell me about how much ya know about teenagers and consequences; but BEING ONE will not buy ya a damn thing in this discussion.

I'm not a teenager. I'm a grown, well-educated man with a son of my own.

ROFL...

Really?

And where did you get the idea that ignorance on your part constituted a fact?

Can ya share how that works?

I mean you claim that you've never heard of two words being used together, so therefore, you imply that the two concepts are mutually exclusive?

Sadly, this very notion which you're advancing is a result of those responsible for your education, understating the consquences of ignorance; leading you to the erroneous belief that your being ignorant of something means that it doesn't exist.

Now in this case, the consequence is just your personal humiliation... having been exposed as a prattling fool on an internet message board.

But let's assume for the sake of argument that you were ignorant of the consequences of sexual intercourse; and that you erroneously believed that you could engage in sexual intercourse without worry of the consequences because you're lover promised to use a condom... and you were taking the Pill... ya had a script for the Morning after pill and a $500/off at the Abortion clinic, if all else fails.

You ignorance would not protect you from the long term, very real and very negative effects of the respective pills... it would not protect ya from the BFF who decided to hit-it commando... On his personal self asssurance that he'd be 'ready for extraction' when the time came... and who, given his already high propensity to reject the slightest discipline... decides it just feels too damn good to extract 'at this time'...

So there ya are... all knocked up and BFF has laid the whole problem off on you... 'cause after all, you said yes and he's only 17, so what can HE DO? He's got plans... plus HIS NEW BFF wouldn't like it much if he started 'loving you again...' So ya decide to murder your own child... 'cause you've been told that it's just a clump of cells...

Then some years later, you finally find Mr. Right and the big day comes when your first born comes... and instead of fully enjoying that wonderful moment; when you see that lovely bundle of love... your mind keeps returning to that dirty day when you murdered a child just like that one you're holding; and you feel it... the guilt which will stick to you for the rest of your natural life.

So we see that your ignorance, established in large measure through the understating of the consequences, for such behavior...

Anything kickin' in there Sis?

I'm sorry, I just don't get it. Maybe if you tried speaking English?

Fact is, whether you agree with sex ed in schools is irrelevant. The teachers are now legally required to teach it. And yet some overeager prosecutor is telling them they are legally required not to. His ego and personal agenda are putting a lot of teachers in a Catch-22 where there will be legal ramifications for any choice they make.

Now you can go on spewing whatever that incoherent babble is supposed to be, but the DA here is abusing his authority at the expense of public servants who had nothing to do with passing this law. His behavior is almost as disgusting as your language skills.

If the teacher had them over to his house and had the same conversation as the sex education lesson described, it would be contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

If a teacher had school age students over to his house for anything but some sort of school approved and monitored function, I'd be concerned about more than whether they might be talking about condoms.

That aside, your argument fails on three grounds. First, legally (and that's what this is about, a crusader threatening to use the legal process against everyday people for following the law) at school teachers stand in loco parentis. Second, they will be giving out this information as required by law. Third, please cite the specific Wisconsin statute authorizing prosecution of any individual for discussing contraception with a minor.

Again, the DA is really overstepping his bounds and abusing his authority here. Wonder what higher office he wants to run for in a socially conservative area?

good for him its a not something the state should interfere in..it is the not their place ,it is an intrusion into a child's development that is personal to the parent and family ..how many people do you really think get pregnant in these times because they.. don't know how a condom works ..I will guarantee you it is a lot less than.. those that do

Wait a minute. YOu mean to tell me that YOU think it's a good idea to threaten teachers with jail for simply doing their jobs? Do you realize that a state's curriculum is pretty much law? They are normally created under the auspices of the state board of education and the state education agency. They are grounded in the law and rules of a state. If there is some conflict in the law, that's an issue for the legislature, not for a DA to treaten teachers.

there's no need to project that which is readily evident, buffoon.

i'll repeat my question. what is an *understated consequence*?

what does it mean, sis?

i mean besides the fact that you are apparently semi-functionally literate with access to a thesaurus?

i'm sure you meant *unintended consequences*, nancy, but let's see you try to tap dance your way around it.

:eusa_liar:

ROFL...

yeah, you should work it out with your therapist once you get that crossdressing habit under control. it's getting tiresome.

Forum List

Back