Wisconsin DA threatens to arrest teachers in sex ed programs

There's nothing new in that. Wingnuts have been preaching that same message about sex education for years. Meanwhile, countries who do teach sex education have far fewer teen pregnancies that the US.

Cause it really takes a rocket scientist to figure out which group has more teen pregnancy: Those who use condoms or those who don't have sex. Real tough calculations there.

and it takes a real rocket scientist to figure out that teens won't have sex, just because you said so.

:rofl:

you must not have any teens, or you're delusional. if i teach a teen about firearm safety and handling, do you think that means the kid's gonna climb a clock tower and start capping pedestrians?

Madison —* A district attorney is telling Juneau County schools to abandon their sex education courses, saying a new curriculum law could lead to
criminal charges against teachers for contributing to the delinquency of a
minor.

Ah. So explaining the reproductive process is contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

And I thought we only had those Bible beating douches here in the south. :cuckoo:

Madison —* A district attorney is telling Juneau County schools to abandon their sex education courses, saying a new curriculum law could lead to
minor.

Ah. So explaining the reproductive process is contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

And I thought we only had those Bible beating douches here in the south. :cuckoo:

Naah they are everywhere, just thicker in the south.

There's nothing new in that. Wingnuts have been preaching that same message about sex education for years. Meanwhile, countries who do teach sex education have far fewer teen pregnancies that the US.

And Countries that teach that sexual intercourse outside of marriage is morally wrong; and explain why it's morally wrong; and in so doing explain the consequences for such; and do not subsidize those who reject that reasoning; leaving the women to fend for themselves, with no assistance for child care, formula, prenatal care, medical care; for either the murder of the innocent pre-born child or the birth of the pre-born child; teaching children to abstain from sexual intercourse until such time as they are prepared to raise that child... have even fewer teen pregnancies.

LOL... Ya see it turns out that when ya make it easy, people tend to do more of it; caring little about the understated consequences.

DUMBASS!

what the fuck is an *understated consequence*, you drooling buffoon?

I recall when it was shamefull to have an out of wedlock pregnancy.
Now bible thumping republican candidates flaunt it.

You tell me is that progressive or conservative?

America is going to hell in a handbasket ;)

Last edited:
And Countries that teach that sexual intercourse outside of marriage is morally wrong; and explain why it's morally wrong; and in so doing explain the consequences for such; and do not subsidize those who reject that reasoning; leaving the women to fend for themselves, with no assistance for child care, formula, prenatal care, medical care; for either the murder of the innocent pre-born child or the birth of the pre-born child; teaching children to abstain from sexual intercourse until such time as they are prepared to raise that child... have even fewer teen pregnancies.

LOL... Ya see it turns out that when ya make it easy, people tend to do more of it; caring little about the understated consequences.

DUMBASS!

Oh yeah. Because high school kids are never going to have sex if you tell them to wait until they are legally wed. :eusa_shhh:

I come from a devout Catholic family that went to church every Sunday like clockwork. I had First Communion, Confirmation, and went to Sunday School. I also fucked my first girlfriend when I was 16. Get real.

High school kids are going to have sex because it is a part of nature and it isn't going to matter whether or not they're taught sex education in school. Teen pregnancy rates were higher in the "wholesome" 1950s than they are today.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Forcing our schools to instruct children on how to utilize contraceptives encourages our children to engage in sexual behavior, whether as a victim or an offender
:confused: Sounds like this guy needs some therapy.

minor.

they said reproductive system was taught in biology class..when they say sex ed program it could mean most anything

I don't think most sex ed programs promote or prevent teen pregnancy. But I also don't think this idea came out of this guy's asshole. I have a feeling some of these teachers crossed the line - like that ridiculous Planned Parenthood Teen Talk program.

Well maybe they'll have more time to teach reading and writing now.

Sex education in schools is, I suspect, mostly worthless.

Not that it should be illegal, just that I suspect it worthless.

DUMBASS!

ROFL! Now that's nice... You know how I adore the Sweet Irony... and you intentionally sought to project that your opposition is a drooling buffoon; while you celebrated your ignorance of a two commonly used and readily definable words. That is SO SWEET; even for a dried up old hippy who had absolutely no means to recognize the irony.

DUMBASS!

Oh yeah. Because high school kids are never going to have sex if you tell them to wait until they are legally wed. :eusa_shhh:

I come from a devout Catholic family that went to church every Sunday like clockwork. I had First Communion, Confirmation, and went to Sunday School. I also fucked my first girlfriend when I was 16. Get real.0

LOL... Who didn't?

High school kids are going to have sex because it is a part of nature and it isn't going to matter whether or not they're taught sex education in school. Teen pregnancy rates were higher in the "wholesome" 1950s than they are today.

ROFL... Where did you get that nonsense?

Now I would LOVE to see the data which supports that. Naturally, ya don't have anything, so I'll just accept your concession in advance and move on.

Some HS kids will get involved in all manner of illicit activity... you're arguing that because they'll do so; that as a culture, we should teach them to engage in that illicit activity in such a way which reduces their chances of getting caught; to reduce their having to face the consequences, and thus take responsibility for it.

So using your reasoning; it falls to a caring society to teach those kids who will otherwise fall victim to the understated consequences for these behaviors... to become better dealers and smokers of Pot, crack, meth and other such illicit substances; teach them to abuse drugs 'safely'.

And the same for those HS kids who naturally desire a better example of an automobile; without having the $40 large to pop for one. As a culture, since they're going to do it anyway; because it's only natural to want a fine ride, in which to be seen by one's peers; we should teach them to steal cars safely...

And this all because there's no way to stop them from doing it... and they are too young and too innocent to face the consequences for actions, which the Progressives have otherwise endorsed as acceptable for them, by teaching them how to safely 'do it'... and in so doing understate the consequences.

Which again, if you've been paying attention; this position of yours and your ideological gal-pals, is one which at the end of the day represents a DECEIT... it is a FRAUD which you're commiting against children. You're telling them that sexual intercourse is natural and that they're gonna do it anyway; and that they need to do 'this' to avoid becoming 'preggers'...

Your position is a lie... and it's a lie which you advance KNOWING that it's a lie... and ya do so because ya need the rationalization to sustain your own 'needs'... Proving that inevitably, you're a selfish little bitch; who would ask someone that you otherwise claim to care about to allow you to enter her body, so you can inject your reproductive fluid into her womb; to risk being responsble for the bearing of the child that is conceived through that act; all because IT FEELS GOOD; because YOU NEED IT!

Ya see Sis, I am not interested in your needs; or the sage wisdom you've culled in rationalizing the maintenance of them over these 5 or 6 whole years since ya figured it out...

As a matter of fact; if you were capable of it; I'd be pretty much all for you getting yourself knocked up; so you could face the lifetime of responsibility raising that child; the responsibility to be IN A MINIMIM OF TWO PLACES AT ONCE, for at least, the next 20 years... to earn a living; and care for your child at the same time; to have to be at a job AND tending to your baby, AT THE SAME TIME; a baby who's needs NEVER STOP... OR.. see you suffer through the lifetime of guilt for having murdered your own child; a guilt which really doesn't even kick in until you eventually decide to keep one and you see what it was that you CHOSE TO MURDER, every time you look upon your own flesh and blood.

As far as I'm concerned, trying to teach a male teenager about 'safe sex' is literally on the same scale as trying to teach a dog about safe sex. No doubt he'd appreciate the attention; he's just incapable of caring...

So we aren't really all that concerned with teaching you; or your opinion onthe subject; we know what your opinion is; we know what your goal is; we know that as a walking penis; your biological function is to find something into which you can shove yourself.

Our interests is therefore one of teaching the females who bear the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY... to be offensively, proactive; overtly aware of your sole purpose in life... to shut ya down; to shut you out of any chance of hitting it. To educate the female that SHE is wholly responsible for who, when and where sexual intercourse comes her way; and that when she decides to engage in sexual intercourse, she is deciding to stop her former life; she is CHOOSING to have a baby which will forever change who she is... converting her from a carefree girl, to a woman who is bearing a burden which she can barely even begin to understand.

So in just that ONE element of reasoning alone; we've cut the education load by roughly 50%. Which improves the odds of our success by nearly double that.

Now perhaps you'll find solice in the fact that there will always be girls who aren't bright enough to understand or even care... they're the STD factories; they're the cultural gift, which keeps on givin'... they're the harbinger of sweet irony; the gals who pass along a little accountability... to you, the walking penis. Who gets to share in the hedonistic wealth, all that such promises; from the simple clap, to the HIV... a special gift from your buddies who were unable to maintain 'team-integrity...'

ROFL... Ain't nature grand?

DUMBASS!

I come from a devout Catholic family that went to church every Sunday like clockwork. I had First Communion, Confirmation, and went to Sunday School. I also fucked my first girlfriend when I was 16. Get real.0

LOL... Who didn't?

:eusa_whistle:

DUMBASS!

ROFL! Now that's nice... You know how I adore the Sweet Irony... and you intentionally sought to project that your opposition is a drooling buffoon; while you celebrated your ignorance of a two commonly used and readily definable words. That is SO SWEET; even for a dried up old hippy who had absolutely no means to recognize the irony.

there's no need to project that which is readily evident, buffoon.

i'll repeat my question. what is an *understated consequence*?

what does it mean, sis?

i mean besides the fact that you are apparently semi-functionally literate with access to a thesaurus?

i'm sure you meant *unintended consequences*, nancy, but let's see you try to tap dance your way around it.

:eusa_liar:

what does it mean, sis?

i mean besides the fact that you are apparently semi-functionally literate with access to a thesaurus?

i'm sure you meant *unintended consequences*, nancy, but let's see you try to tap dance your way around it.

And some feel that you're not an imbecile... Ain't delusion GRAND?

Now be nature, I'm not an enabler; but I hate to pass up a chance to educate the ignorant.

Del, if you ask someone who doesn't own a bong, they will probably be able to draw you a map to what's called: The Library.

Maybe they'll give ya a ride... so ask nice.

Anywho... once ya get there; go to the desk and ask the person behind the desk to show you a book with this picture on the Front: DICTIONARY.

Now that's a big book of lots of words and stuff. If you ask the desk person nicely, they may even take the time to show you how the book works in terms of finding words that you don't understand; so that you can read what the book says those words mean.

You're looking for two words here:

1-Understated

2-Consequences

Read the meaning of each; perhaps even writing them down; then once you've read them sufficiently to understand the meaning of each, combine to meaning of the two, in the order noted above... 'understated' then 'consequences'.

The idea is to recognize the repsective meaning of each word and to combine the two, to form a new meaning inherent in the newly formed term.

And please, be sure to let us know when ya get that done. and sadly, i'm going to have to ask you to get the Librarian (the Person at the desk) to write a quick note, telling us that you actually did the work. Scan that note and post it.

Here' hopin' ya find the courage to learn.

The question I have on this topic. Is it illegal to teach sex ed and condom use to the children? Or is he pushing some other law to try this?

If some stranger came up to my child and wanted to talk about sex ,(which could mean almost anything btw) and condoms I would tell the freak to F..right off..and I feel about the same when it comes to a STATE and some sex-ed..PROGRAM

I'll bet you are in favor of home schooling, right?

what does it mean, sis?

Perhaps he means "Tastefully understated", like his pink frilly tutu with just a *touch* of sequins...

what does it mean, sis?

Perhaps he means "Tastefully understated", like his pink frilly tutu with just a *touch* of sequins...

ROFL...

Isn't it cool how those least able to understand anything... in this case pedestrian words and phrases of their common language; are the ones who never fail to demand that we accept their chronic assurances?

ROFL... Where did you get that nonsense?

Now I would LOVE to see the data which supports that. Naturally, ya don't have anything, so I'll just accept your concession in advance and move on.

Why makes it "natural" that I don't have anything? I know it's a fact because I've read it before. Here is an article on the subject I found in about two minutes simply using Google. The data is out there.

The 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s included the twentieth century's highest teen birth rates (respectively 79.5, 91.0, and 69.7 per thousand). By 1960, nearly one-third of American females had their first child before reaching age twenty.

The 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s reversed this trend. In the face of rising divorce rates, more college graduates, and reliable birth control, growing numbers of young people chose to delay marriage or not to marry at all.

Teen Pregnancy - Encyclopedia of Children and Childhood in History and Society

Here are some more numbers for you.

Teen Birth Rates Continue to Decline — Infoplease.com

The Cleavers were a TV show, not a real depiction of the typical family in those days, you know.

Some HS kids will get involved in all manner of illicit activity... you're arguing that because they'll do so; that as a culture, we should teach them to engage in that illicit activity in such a way which reduces their chances of getting caught; to reduce their having to face the consequences, and thus take responsibility for it.

So using your reasoning; it falls to a caring society to teach those kids who will otherwise fall victim to the understated consequences for these behaviors... to become better dealers and smokers of Pot, crack, meth and other such illicit substances; teach them to abuse drugs 'safely'.

And the same for those HS kids who naturally desire a better example of an automobile; without having the $40 large to pop for one. As a culture, since they're going to do it anyway; because it's only natural to want a fine ride, in which to be seen by one's peers; we should teach them to steal cars safely...

And this all because there's no way to stop them from doing it... and they are too young and too innocent to face the consequences for actions, which the Progressives have otherwise endorsed as acceptable for them, by teaching them how to safely 'do it'... and in so doing understate the consequences.

Which again, if you've been paying attention; this position of yours and your ideological gal-pals, is one which at the end of the day represents a DECEIT... it is a FRAUD which you're commiting against children. You're telling them that sexual intercourse is natural and that they're gonna do it anyway; and that they need to do 'this' to avoid becoming 'preggers'...

Your position is a lie... and it's a lie which you advance KNOWING that it's a lie... and ya do so because ya need the rationalization to sustain your own 'needs'... Proving that inevitably, you're a selfish little bitch; who would ask someone that you otherwise claim to care about to allow you to enter her body, so you can inject your reproductive fluid into her womb; to risk being responsble for the bearing of the child that is conceived through that act; all because IT FEELS GOOD; because YOU NEED IT!

Ya see Sis, I am not interested in your needs; or the sage wisdom you've culled in rationalizing the maintenance of them over these 5 or 6 whole years since ya figured it out...

As a matter of fact; if you were capable of it; I'd be pretty much all for you getting yourself knocked up; so you could face the lifetime of responsibility raising that child; the responsibility to be IN A MINIMIM OF TWO PLACES AT ONCE, for at least, the next 20 years... to earn a living; and care for your child at the same time; to have to be at a job AND tending to your baby, AT THE SAME TIME; a baby who's needs NEVER STOP... OR.. see you suffer through the lifetime of guilt for having murdered your own child; a guilt which really doesn't even kick in until you eventually decide to keep one and you see what it was that you CHOSE TO MURDER, every time you look upon your own flesh and blood.

As far as I'm concerned, trying to teach a male teenager about 'safe sex' is literally on the same scale as trying to teach a dog about safe sex. No doubt he'd appreciate the attention; he's just incapable of caring...

So we aren't really all that concerned with teaching you; or your opinion onthe subject; we know what your opinion is; we know what your goal is; we know that as a walking penis; your biological function is to find something into which you can shove yourself.

Our interests is therefore one of teaching the females who bear the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY... to be offensively, proactive; overtly aware of your sole purpose in life... to shut ya down; to shut you out of any chance of hitting it. To educate the female that SHE is wholly responsible for who, when and where sexual intercourse comes her way; and that when she decides to engage in sexual intercourse, she is deciding to stop her former life; she is CHOOSING to have a baby which will forever change who she is... converting her from a carefree girl, to a woman who is bearing a burden which she can barely even begin to understand.

So in just that ONE element of reasoning alone; we've cut the education load by roughly 50%. Which improves the odds of our success by nearly double that.

Now perhaps you'll find solice in the fact that there will always be girls who aren't bright enough to understand or even care... they're the STD factories; they're the cultural gift, which keeps on givin'... they're the harbinger of sweet irony; the gals who pass along a little accountability... to you, the walking penis. Who gets to share in the hedonistic wealth, all that such promises; from the simple clap, to the HIV... a special gift from your buddies who were unable to maintain 'team-integrity...'

ROFL... Ain't nature grand?

That whole diatribe is chalk full of one Straw Man after another. Sex is a natural human drive and it is incredibly strong in people that age whose hormones are skyrocketing. There is nothing wrong with including abstinence teaching in sex education, but common sense dictates that most of those kids aren't going to abstain and therefore they need to be aware of all the risk factors involved in engaging in that behavior at their age. That is what sex education is for. It's not some liberal conspiracy agenda to pollute the minds of your kids. Why social conservatives are so terrified of sex is beyond me. Quite frankly, I think the primary objection towards it stems solely from religious dogma that premarital sex is a sin and nothing more. There is no logical argument against teaching it.

Forum List

Back