Wisconsin contractor fired for 'pro-Walker' sticker

It constantly amazes me what CONZ think "freedom" is.
Are you talking about the first amendment? Because that doesn't apply to employers. Are you that stupid? Don't you get that? Don't you understand how your country WORKS? What the founding fathers actually WROTE? I don't think you do.

I can't go into my mostly conservative workplace wearing a t-shirt depicting Ronald Reagan sodomizing puppies (which, I'm told, he did because he enjoyed their whimpering). That would be fucking stupid of me. I know what side my bread is buttered on. They gave her the chance to remove it and she refused. You can't help stupid.

Freedom is apparently the right to do whatever you want without having to endure the consequences of your actions.

Why don't you go complain to Trayvon Martin's parents about how unfair this was ?
At least this stupid con bitch didn't end up fucking DEAD, huh?
You're probably that scrawny geek in the office with a bad case of acne and a emo haircut. You have a white button up shirt on every day with a black tie and girl pants on. You have the corny ass black rimmed glasses. Straight reject hipster trash. You don't hang out with co-workers at lunch anymore, you got tired of them calling you a poof because you huff and stomp, toss your hair, snatch up your man purse and storm out sobbing whenever someone disagrees with you.

Yeah, that's you alright.

Forum List

Back