Wis. inmate loses battle to play Dungeons and Dragons in jail

Here's a better one:

A Florida prison inmate is suing the nudie magazine because it refused to send a subscription to him behind bars.

Jorge Niebla, who is serving 13 life sentences for kidnapping and armed robbery, filed the two-page suit in handwritten block letters to Manhattan Federal Court.

" would like to purchase the magazine ... but staff are being predjudice and don't have respect for my basic rights,

Read more: Florida prison inmate, Jorge Niebla, sues Penthouse magazine for denying him subscription

Without the ability to whack off to nudie pics, inmates could become violent, yes?

Prison sucks. TFB.

Here's a better one:

A Florida prison inmate is suing the nudie magazine because it refused to send a subscription to him behind bars.

Jorge Niebla, who is serving 13 life sentences for kidnapping and armed robbery, filed the two-page suit in handwritten block letters to Manhattan Federal Court.

" would like to purchase the magazine ... but staff are being predjudice and don't have respect for my basic rights,

Read more: Florida prison inmate, Jorge Niebla, sues Penthouse magazine for denying him subscription

Without the ability to whack off to nudie pics, inmates could become violent, yes?

Prison sucks. TFB.

Solution to that? Don't commit a crime you can't do the time for. ;)

Last edited:
LOL... I know. I'm a cheesehead in exile about to rectify the situation. How about shovelling? Can we get em to shovel? And there are lots of crappy jobs out in the woods that can be done. I know cause I did em once for the DNR.

If we get'm to shovel, they'll likely develop asthma from being subjected to cruel and unusual punishment, and being forced into the elements against their will.
Nonsense. That's fresh air and exercise. LOL

That's what *we* call it, but we're just out to kick a man down on his luck. (I've spent my entire life here - can you tell?)

Ah, you're the kinda cheesehead that calls 10 degree weather a 'bit brisk'. Love it.

I want to date your avatar. Where in America's Dairyland are you?

:lol:

Ah, you're the kinda cheesehead that calls 10 degree weather a 'bit brisk'. Love it.

I want to date your avatar. Where in America's Dairyland are you?

:lol:

It's actually 19 today, and I'm running around in little more than a sweater and jeans. :lol:

West Bend (Originally from Milwaukee, but small town life sounded better after 30 years).

Yeah, I'm a native Appletonian exiled in the Twin Cities. It sucks. Would rather get back to the fox valley, but will take Madison if I can. Been through West Bend a few times so I know where you're at.

Yeah, I'm a native Appletonian exiled in the Twin Cities. It sucks. Would rather get back to the fox valley, but will take Madison if I can. Been through West Bend a few times so I know where you're at.

Then you know if you blink, you missed it, practically.

Forum List

Back