Wireless Printers - Recommendations?

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
I'm looking for an inexpensive wireless printer to hookup with our laptop. Any suggestions? It doesn't have to do anything fancy, just print (B&W and color). Under $100 def; under $70 or so even better. Danke.

All I can say is: don't get an HP. Their quality has gone down the tubes.

Granny gonna send `em a pic o' her butt...
:eek:
Google Finds 86,000 Unprotected Printers In the Internet
Jan 25, 2013
Cool new prank idea: print a bunch of pictures of butts to a random printer. Seriously, you can do it—Google has indexed somewhere around 86,800 publicly available HP printers. Google truncates the results, so you actually only get 73 rather than thousands and thousands.

A little savvy searching shows that you can hit up any of the devices listed by clicking any of the links in the results. Surprise a library in Seattle with several pages of Notorious B.I.G. lyrics. Send the University of Cambridge a hard copy of a Rihanna cover. (We actually did this, and it worked). Congrats, random Chinese IP address, you just got bombed with a fifty copies of a report I once did on War and Peace.

P.S. you should probably make your printer private. [Google via Port3000]

Google Finds 86,000 Unprotected Printers In the Internet

Last edited:
1109_WVDemlessons.jpg

Just a note - wireless printers are a substantial security risk.
If you print any sensitive documents, or business related materials - a wireless printer is a no-no. Many come with no security enabled at all, and those that do the security is so weak it is a mere annoyance to anyone who would tap into it.
If security is not an issue...then ignore this. :eusa_angel:

Ive always found canon to be the best for me but ive never used one wirelessly, even though the one I have now is capable of it

I'm not going to argue with those who hate HP's. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
I have an HP4680 Office Jet (Print, Scan, Copy, Fax) with wireless connectivity. I connect to it via either of 2 laptops or a desktop PC, and I love it.
You want cheap? I paid $55 for it, and that includes free shipping.
Each to their own...

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back