Wireless Headphones “Risky”?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
0d1d5385-35b4-417d-9bf8-a1438150c011.jpg

This really caught my attention as I was just given a Riff Wireless so I could listen to stuff on the car radio while my wife listens to hers.

I sighed in relief when getting to this final paragraph:

However, University of Pennsylvania bioengineering professor Kenneth Foster told health and lifestyle writer Markham Heid that studies showing a connection between mobile devices and cancer “have no credibility,” and that public health organizations that have studied research and information on Bluetooth and other wireless technology have not found “any clear evidence for health hazards at exposure levels below international limits.”

More @ 250 Experts Warn of Risks from Wireless Headphones

0d1d5385-35b4-417d-9bf8-a1438150c011.jpg

This really caught my attention as I was just given a Riff Wireless so I could listen to stuff on the car radio while my wife listens to hers.

I sighed in relief when getting to this final paragraph:

However, University of Pennsylvania bioengineering professor Kenneth Foster told health and lifestyle writer Markham Heid that studies showing a connection between mobile devices and cancer “have no credibility,” and that public health organizations that have studied research and information on Bluetooth and other wireless technology have not found “any clear evidence for health hazards at exposure levels below international limits.”

More @ 250 Experts Warn of Risks from Wireless Headphones

yeah, using headphones while driving are going to be more risky than their cancer threat.

If it makes you feel better, there is no way my body is better off with all these wi-fi and FM signals modulating through me. What should we do about it? String up the first company caught suppressing evidence of how bad it is and live with the enjoyment of the devices until then?

Forum List

Back