Wire Taps In Turmp Tower? Pelosi: 'We Don't Do That.' Clapper: 'I Can Deny it.'

You have to have some kind of special stupid disease to think a tyrant like Big Ears, would not spy on Trump.
Where is Rumps proof?
The man cannot prove anything
He's already proven it to those who are paying attention. For those who aren't? Carry on! It's your own party your burying. Not ours.
In other words, you aint got a clue. Thanks for confirming it
Why are you a dupe for the ruling class?
Where is a single bit of proof, son?

You have to have some kind of special stupid disease to think a tyrant like Big Ears, would not spy on Trump.
Where is Rumps proof?
He's already proven it to those who are paying attention. For those who aren't? Carry on! It's your own party your burying. Not ours.
Do you always condemn the evidence before examining it to ensure your eternal ignorance about what is going on?

Where is Rumps proof?
I gave to you, but you aren't man enough to accept it.

Where is Rumps proof?
Try examining the evidence already provided for you.

Where is Rumps proof?
Do you always condemn the evidence before examining it to ensure your eternal ignorance about what is going on?
Eternal ignorance...I really like that and it is very descriptive of LWNJs.

Where is Rumps proof?
What evidence? I keep asking for evidence, but nothing appears

Where is Rumps proof?
You had better provide it again, I have seen nothing

Do I look like your hands? Do a google search. It's free.

I looking too.

Where is Rumps proof?
Take off the blinders.

You said you already provided it. Are you lying?

Where is Rumps proof?
Take off the blinders.
Beating around the bush is all you can do. You have zero evidence

Where is Rumps proof?
Take off the blinders.
Did you provide a link in this thread or not?

Turd blossom, if you had ANYTHING you would have provided it by now. All you have proven that you lie constantly

Where is Rumps proof?
Take off the blinders.
There are over 100 posts in this thread. Which one did you post your so called evidence in?

You said you already provided it. Are you lying?
Of course, all these people do is lie. Its the Trump motto

Please use the brain God gave you!

There was no political need to spy on Trump by Obama, EVERYONE THOUGHT Trump was going to lose...THAT IS what every single one of you said, ''no on on the left believed Hillary would lose....''

If there was a FISA WARRANT on the Russians for interfering in our election, requested by the FBI in their Russian investigation, and the DOJ was able to present the case to the FISA COURT Judge that the warrant was needed, legal and constitutional, and Conversations between the Trump campaign team were captured due to them being with Russian operatives we were wire tapping...

.then so be it....if non consequential to the case they are encrypted and kept for a few years then dumped, if part of the FBI'S Investigation and case of espionage against the Russians, then they would keep them.

all seems logical to me.

If this is all about a wire tap to a single computer that was communication with two Russian Banks, then that also seems logical to me after reading that Slate article on it oct 31st of last year.

NEITHER of those situations makes it Obama ordering a wiretap of phones in trump tower. the president does not order things like that nor involve himself in the day to day investigations and warrant requests of the DOJ.

Trump should be charged with slander by Obama for trump accusing Obama personally and calling Obama a felon.

Trump can put that where the sun don't shine.

Clapper and Pelosi are notorious liars and easily proven so.

We know Obie was spying on Rosen, Attkinson, and the AP. We know his administration used the IRS to shut down Tea Party groups. We know he expanded the tyrannical power of the NSA to spy on all Americans ignoring the Constitution. We know he expanded the Patriot Act...and on and on.

He built the biggest surveillance police state since the Stasi.

...but dummies believe Trump is fucking liar. Can't fix stupid.
The fringe left believe only what they are told which is why in their mind, Trump couldn't be telling the truth. It conflicts with what they were told. When you are indoctrinated into believing lies from school age (as this generation has been) by Marxists this is the outcome. The good news is the majority who voted Trump into office isn't moved by any of this. We knew Obama was a criminal 8 years ago. This isn't coming as any surprise to most of us.
The right wing only follows what their FALSE Messiah and his minions say.... :rolleyes: you all are the goats in the sheep and the Goats parable... PROVE that you are not!

where is the proof that trump's campaign was in cahoots with the russia after four months? .

Start with those involved lying about where they were, who they spoke to, and what they were doing. If the communications between the Trump campaign staffers and Russia was legitimate, they wouldn't have lied and covered them up.
huh?

and he didn't discuss anything with the russians on campaign issues, which was the point of the questioning. you got evidence he did post it up Hercules.

And you know this because they said that? They also said they didn't speak with the Russian ambassador, and you believed that proven lie. And as they say, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
so I'll take this as you don't have anything. thanks and have a nice day.

Forum List

Back