Wipe out iran !!!!!

at least i didnt,nor ever kissed the enemies cock like you probably did. Have some balls,man.a real soldier doesnt appease the enemy. You kill it,and the regime is threatening the jewish population,our nation,and has their own people in bondage.

Do you ever go 5 minutes without thinking about cock?

Ghook93,i never,ever said the populous. Wiping out the regime,and religious leaders,yes. Whats strange,is the regime is trying to threaten saudi arabia,,having a warship parked there. Also,if anything happens,saudis pledge to make up deficits in oil,and until we overturn the law,and start drilling ourselves,that works.

Are you sure you served in the military, because your tactics SUCK.

What were you, a 4 year E-3 who never made it out of the Deck division?

This clown never made it through BMT. I doubt he even served, he is lying about that more than likely.

You don't have to sign up for anything, no one is stopping you from going over there and practicing your own Jihad in Iran.

The only thing that is stopping you, is your lack of balls. You can either cowardly sit behind a computer monitor from the comfort of your own home babbling about fighting, or you can go fight.

We see the choice you've made.
I make policies,plus ive served,will do again. More balls than you scumbag.

More balls than me? I served 20 full years ya fucking dirtbag. What did you do, 1 term, get out and then think that makes you "qualified" to speak out about going to war?

You've shown what kind of person you are, a pussy with no brain.
WOW. 20 years ! If I come to Texasstan will you teach me to shine shoes ?:tongue:

at least i didnt,nor ever kissed the enemies cock like you probably did. Have some balls,man.a real soldier doesnt appease the enemy. You kill it,and the regime is threatening the jewish population,our nation,and has their own people in bondage.

Why do you keep going on about balls and cock?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back