("Wipe off the map" XV) Iranian military official: We have 100,000 missiles in Lebanon ready to hit

The entire history of modern Israel is about who wipes who off the map. So why is this a surprise? In fact, even before the creation of modern Israel in 1947, the European Jewish leaders have already wiped off countries off the map. So, why is this a big deal?

The entire history of modern Israel is about who wipes who off the map. So why is this a surprise? In fact, even before the creation of modern Israel in 1947, the European Jewish leaders have already wiped off countries off the map. So, why is this a big deal?

I am fascinated-----can you name a jewish European leader and the nation he "wiped" off the map? I am not referring to the giant jewish plot-----THE BUBONIC PLAGUE

anotherlife, et al,

My contemporary European History has a big hole in it. Can you teach me something?

(QUESTION)

"Before the creation of modern Israel in 1947" [let's say a thousand years (947)] what countries were "wiped-off" the map by "European Jewish Leaders?"

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back