Winy Walmart Employees..

So you have to fucking work. Look how many service men/women at war who work all the fucking holidays and also miss the birth of their children, birthdays, Christmas , Easter, deaths and illness in their family .. Quit your bitching and put your big boy and girl pants on and do your fucking job!

Equating Wal-Mart employees with our military personnel.

Nice way to show repect for our service men and women.

Lovebears65 is equating attitudes and she/he is right.

So you have to fucking work. Look how many service men/women at war who work all the fucking holidays and also miss the birth of their children, birthdays, Christmas , Easter, deaths and illness in their family .. Quit your bitching and put your big boy and girl pants on and do your fucking job!

But frankly, I suspect you'll take Thursday and Friday off...

Let's get real here. WalMart could resolve this problem by offering holiday pay for those two days if people come in and work. Problem solved.

They don't want to. They want to play, "Suck it Peasents!"

Equating Wal-Mart employees with our military personnel.

Nice way to show repect for our service men and women.

Lovebears65 is equating attitudes and she/he is right.

Yeah signing up to be a slave for four years with the possibility of death or some other life destroying clusterfuckery and working in the women panties department in some soul-sucking dead end job is exactly the same thing.

Obviously some places need to be open. But i do long for years ago when. Sundays and holidays meant home, rest, family and friends.

Holidays still do, but there will always be crises, minor and major, that people need someone to solve, and there will always be people willing to make a living off of solving them.

If these people didn't want to be among that group, they shouldn't have applied for that job.

According to one Walmart manager in a department, I was talking to recently, I learned that out of 100% of people who apply for a job there, only 50% of them will pass a rigid background check and of those who are hired, only 10% will not complain about how hard it is to do the job expected of them, and 40% will quit.

Good riddance.....

Obviously some places need to be open. But i do long for years ago when. Sundays and holidays meant home, rest, family and friends.

Holidays still do, but there will always be crises, minor and major, that people need someone to solve, and there will always be people willing to make a living off of solving them.

If these people didn't want to be among that group, they shouldn't have applied for that job.

According to one Walmart manager in a department, I was talking to recently, I learned that out of 100% of people who apply for a job there, only 50% of them will pass a rigid background check and of those who are hired, only 10% will not complain about how hard it is to do the job expected of them, and 40% will quit.

Good riddance.....

Are you saying that WalMart has a 60% employee retention rate?

And only 10% of their employees are not lazy?

Last edited:
Personally I don't understand what the big deal is.
I work tomorrow, I'll work Thursday, and I'll work Friday. Who cares about a holiday anymore?

Forum List

Back