Winy Walmart Employees..

I was a military brat, a military wife and now a military mom and have been separated from my family members for months at a time. My mom, sister and I worked in the medical field and didn't always get holidays off. WalMart people should be grateful to even have a job in this crappy economy. If they'd like to quit their jobs, I am sure people will line up to take their place.

My husband is working part of this Thanksgiving, and probably Christmas as well. It's what you do when you want to be the employee the boss notices and promotes. When he was working as a correctional officer, he worked all day, every holiday, because inmates have some notion they should be fed three times a day, even on holidays. Go figure.

I was a military brat, a military wife and now a military mom and have been separated from my family members for months at a time. My mom, sister and I worked in the medical field and didn't always get holidays off. WalMart people should be grateful to even have a job in this crappy economy. If they'd like to quit their jobs, I am sure people will line up to take their place.

My husband is working part of this Thanksgiving, and probably Christmas as well. It's what you do when you want to be the employee the boss notices and promotes. When he was working as a correctional officer, he worked all day, every holiday, because inmates have some notion they should be fed three times a day, even on holidays. Go figure.

Is your boyfriend working as well?

So you have to fucking work. Look how many service men/women at war who work all the fucking holidays and also miss the birth of their children, birthdays, Christmas , Easter, deaths and illness in their family .. Quit your bitching and put your big boy and girl pants on and do your fucking job!

Equating Wal-Mart employees with our military personnel.

Nice way to show repect for our service men and women.

So you're saying that WalMart employees are scum, and that it's an insult to military personnel to be associated with them?

Nice way to talk about WalMart employees, you snob.

cleaning butt plugs is a valuable service

don't denigrate it

So you have to fucking work. Look how many service men/women at war who work all the fucking holidays and also miss the birth of their children, birthdays, Christmas , Easter, deaths and illness in their family .. Quit your bitching and put your big boy and girl pants on and do your fucking job!

Don't blame Walmart employees. It's agitating brown shirt fascist union thugs who are responsible for the (100 out of two million?) employees who are spitting in the eye of people who pay their wages and benefits.

I say WalMart should announce ahead of time that anyone who doesn't show up that day is summarily fired, and have a stack of applications on hand to call people in for replacement. It'll suck and be really difficult to do, but I'll bet you there'll be more than enough people wanting a job badly enough to do it.

cleaning butt plugs is a valuable service

don't denigrate it

I'm glad you enjoy your job, but I don't think any of us actually need to hear you talk about it, thanks.

Obviously some places need to be open. But i do long for years ago when. Sundays and holidays meant home, rest, family and friends.

Holidays still do, but there will always be crises, minor and major, that people need someone to solve, and there will always be people willing to make a living off of solving them.

If these people didn't want to be among that group, they shouldn't have applied for that job.

Obviously some places need to be open. But i do long for years ago when. Sundays and holidays meant home, rest, family and friends.

Yeah, they complain about declining moral values in our society as they avoid the family by going to the mall to buy some new gizmo.

Yeah, what has become of America? It now worships the almighty dollar instead of family, friends, and God.

Pretty sad state of affairs.

I remember when 7/11 opened on a sunday. That was big news. Parents prior made the saturday evening run for milk and to put gas in the car. The streets used to be empty and quiet. There was a comforting thought knowing we would sit down to sunday dinner. I feel sorry for those who don't know that sense of home because of work schedules.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Not that the OP cares, but the workers are striking because....

"The union-backed group OUR Walmart expects thousands of workers to participate in the protest planned this week. The employees will ask the country's largest employer to end what they call retaliation against speaking out for better pay, fair schedules and affordable health care.

Such retaliation can include shuffling around their shifts, cutting hours and moving them around departments."

Why Wal-Mart workers are striking on Black Friday - Nov. 20, 2012

This thread is winy and retarded.

casablanca145.jpeg

Forum List

Back