Winter Storm 2004

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
Well those of us in Ohio got hit pretty hard these past 2 days. I believe most of cincti. got any where from 12 to 20 inches of snow dumped on them. Which is actually a surprise since we being on the southeast side of Cincti. are usually the ones who get all of the snow and level 3 snow emergencies. But it was Cincti.'s turn this time. However we got all the ice. It looks like we got an inch of snow and 4 inches of ice. Here is a link of a website I threw up quickly to post pic's of my poor trees and woods, they are covered in ice. I have several that are snapped in half, 1 of my 25 foot tall Cedar Tree's has been uprooted, and my poor Weeping Willow tree is weeping today. It normally stand's about 20 feet high however today I'm thinking it's about 10 feet high. I myself would have rather had the snow. Can't make snowman with ice!

http://home.earthlink.net/~kh1970/winterstorm2004/

Maybe we can get some more pics posted from krisy and wolfsblood, and joz and musicman, and bully see what's happening in their neck of the woods.

Eww, this was on MY weather channel here. Looks pretty bad up there, yall stay safe!!!!

A level 3 snow emergency here means the county is closed. No driving or going out except emergency vehicles and those that must be out do to their job being critical.

I'm north of cincy and we had 18 inches here. I'm one of the few that had to go out in it. Was not a pleasnt drive. Its better today since the snow stopped but the side streets are still really bad. The fridged weather isn't helping cause its not melting off, just getting piled higher.

Forum List

Back