Winter Is Here.What Will OWS Do When They Catch The Flu&Bugs?Demand Free Health-Care?

well over the last two weeks, two of the leading media stories have been related to OWS and the rise of Herman Cain. Other than that, we have an early winter storm. Next week should be Very Interesting ! Hopefully the winter cold coming into Oakland will calm down tensions. God, if that's how the OWS protesters behave in Oakland, I can't imagine them reacting to a Burger King Order gone wrong. {call 911?}

Oakland never gets much colder than 60 degrees, year round.

Not true. The entire Bay area gets down to the 30-40's throughout the winter months. Add in the wind chill factor and it is damn cold there....especially at night.

Not a chance. I live in the bay. It NEVER gets colder than 55-60.

Being we just had a early record nor-easter, {is that the proper spelling?} we just may see record cold temps for northern cally in 2012, if not earlier,,,Remember! all this wacky weather is being caused by Global Warming, so when it hits 35 degrees in Oakland, and many homes have no heat, they will blame Bush.

Oakland never gets much colder than 60 degrees, year round.

Not true. The entire Bay area gets down to the 30-40's throughout the winter months. Add in the wind chill factor and it is damn cold there....especially at night.

Never? :cuckoo: The average low temp in Oakland runs in the 40's from November to March every year.
Oakland, California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Peninsula is even colder.

You're kinda dumb eh?

Never? :cuckoo: The average low temp in Oakland runs in the 40's from November to March every year.

You're kinda dumb eh?

What happened to "30s"?

(btw, "Average low" may be in the HIGH 40s, but "average high" for those same months is around 60. 50-55 is the "average" temperature).

There's no such thing as seasons here. "On the peninsula" in San Francisco, it's colder in July than it is in January.

You're kinda dumb eh?

What happened to "30s"?

(btw, "Average low" may be in the HIGH 40s, but "average high" for those same months is around 60. 50-55 is the "average" temperature).

There's no such thing as seasons here. "On the peninsula" in San Francisco, it's colder in July than it is in January.
More spin from our resident DR of BS. :lol: Sorry, but the historical data disagrees with your anecdotal observations. You said it NEVER gets below 55-60 degrees- I proved it does. Now you say it is colder in San Francisco during the month of July than January.... Here is the data that shows you're full of shit. San Francisco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope you don't do such shoddy research in your work??

At least you're comical! :lol:

Last edited:
Never the less, no man can live in 30 to 40 degree temperatures for very long. As soon as the average temps are in the 30's in States where the protesters are crapping/littering all over the place, they will go back home to their parents house with a nasty cold and mom will be Bitchin' as if they were 14 years old.....JUNIOR !!! HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU NOT TO GO PLAY OUTSIDE IN THE FREEZING COLD WEATHER !!!!!

You're kinda dumb eh?

What happened to "30s"?

More spin from our resident DR of BS. :lol: Sorry, but the historical data disagrees with your anecdotal observations. You said it NEVER gets below 55-60 degrees- I proved it does. Now you say it is colder in San Francisco during the months of July than June.... Here is the data that shows you're full of shit. San Francisco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know, you're right. I couldn't possibly know anything about the climate in the Bay Area, I mean, it's not like I live there or anything.

You should look up the meaning of "pedant".

What happened to "30s"?

More spin from our resident DR of BS. :lol: Sorry, but the historical data disagrees with your anecdotal observations. You said it NEVER gets below 55-60 degrees- I proved it does. Now you say it is colder in San Francisco during the months of July than June.... Here is the data that shows you're full of shit. San Francisco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know, you're right. I couldn't possibly know anything about the climate in the Bay Area, I mean, it's not like I live there or anything.

You should look up the meaning of "pedant".

I am not pedantic bub, I am accurate. To me, facts matter. I have lived in San Francisco, Foster City, San Ramon, San Jose, Walnut Creek, and Marin. I know what the weather is like there. I am acutely familiar with the many micro-climates as well.

But the bottom line is really simple - it gets cold in Oakland, especially during the fall and winter...dah!!! :lol::lol:

well let's just wait and see how Global Warming affects the San Fransisco area this winter, then Al Gore can come up from LA or Florida and explain the "Unexpected Cold" at some Marriott Hotel Weather Conference.

Forum List

Back