Winter is coming... are you man enough?

#Free the Bacon!
th

oh yeah....

Jason-Mecier-San-Francisco-Artist-Crafts-Kevin-Bacon-Out-Bacon.jpg

• Banned
I see the powers that be, moved this political point to 'humor'.

Anyone care to hazard a guess which of the Leftist mods did it?

I would have moved it to the rubber room.

Yeah, I expect ya would. But you're an imbecile of the feminized persuasion. So... that serves reason.
Nope, It's because the one little piece of political content in that ridiculous video is an insulting taunt rather than some sort of political commentary. I do not like Hillary myself but at least accompany your post with some sort of comment that makes it a serious post rather than just an unfunny and weird trolling attempt.

I would have moved it to the rubber room.

Yeah, I expect ya would. But you're an imbecile of the feminized persuasion. So... that serves reason.
Nope, It's because the one little piece of political content in that ridiculous video is an insulting taunt rather than some sort of political commentary. I do not like Hillary myself but at least accompany your post with some sort of comment that makes it a serious post rather than just an unfunny and weird trolling attempt.

Oh I wouldn't say its a taunt. It's more like a punch in the fuckin' face.

It defines you and the ladies of the Left, for what ya are... Anti_American "PUSSIES!", which FYI: is, axiomatically, an expression of political commentary.

And that you don't like Hillary, is irrelevant. There's nothing about her TO like. She's a ****... but don't take my word for it, ask her husband.

Wow, that video must have gotten you pumped! Go outside and kick things while chewing tobacco and wearing a cowboy hat immediately.

Wow, that video must have gotten you pumped! Go outside and kick things while chewing tobacco and wearing a cowboy hat immediately.

Nah... I've been over in the thread where you people of the Ideological Left... Democrats in the US and Labour in Britain, are setting up the means for adults to pursue children for sexual gratification. And that always pisses me off.

So if I came off pissed... I was.

Mea culpa... .

Nah... I've been over in the thread where you people of the Ideological Left... Democrats in the US and Labour in Britain, are setting up the means for adults to pursue children for sexual gratification. And that always pisses me off.

Mea culpa... .
WTF?????

Mea culpa... .
You're obviously unaware of the fact that this is ignorant, ridiculous, and wrong.

Forum List

Back