Winners: Romney on Style, Obama on Substance

Sorry but just because Romney won on style doesn't mean he didn't kill Obama on substance. He crushed Obama on substance. Gimme a break.

Romney is a man without a core, a man without substance, a man that will say anything to become president. And he lied off the chart last night. HE lied about so many things that I don't know where to start.
Romney on Foxnews now trying to rewright last nights script.

You are someone who is without a clue.

Romney showed just what he knew about the economy and how it works and Obama just sat there getting his ass shot off.

Please post the lies. You keep repeating the Ed Shultz talking points (and do you beat your wife like Ed does ?). Show up. Your boy didn't. Don't be like him. Show up.

Or STFU.

Sununu called President Obama a lazy ******? A racist sterotyping of Blacks as lazy. Is Sununu a Mormon?

Until 1978, the LDS Church taught that black people were “loathsome, filthy and lazy”

Republican Mitt Romney and the 'Mormon Plan For America'

Are you a ******?

Is that why you have to make shit up?

...Well, your opinion will never be taken seriously again.

Why would it matter to me what you think?

Its a legitimate question after her lie.

Sununu called President Obama a lazy ******? A racist sterotyping of Blacks as lazy. Is Sununu a Mormon?

Until 1978, the LDS Church taught that black people were “loathsome, filthy and lazy”

Are you a ******?

Is that why you have to make shit up?

...Well, your opinion will never be taken seriously again.

I take it seriously.

You...? I hardly bother with.

I was looking for something that summed up last nights debate I think I found it.
6a00d83451c49a69e2017d3c7d9f95970c-500wi

At one point, for example, he asserted his "secret" health plan would cover preexisting conditions. But in the same breath he also said he opposed the Obamacare's individual mandate. Well, you cannot cover preexisting conditions without the individual mandate.

But what has really come clear the day after is that Romney is behaving no differently than he has during his entire campaign, namely, taking a sweeping array of different and contradictory positions that collectively they leave you breathless -- and, he apparently believes, he will get away with it as long as he talks a good game.

Obama won on the substance -- and in a debate that, is what people want to hear.
Stephen Schlesinger: Winners: Romney on Style, Obama on Substance

It was obvious to people who aren't Romney syncopants and who have follwed his ever changing narrative. Obama said today at a Denver rally he debated an Imposter! So true!

I think they made a new Romney Robot for the debates..lol

At one point, for example, he asserted his "secret" health plan would cover preexisting conditions. But in the same breath he also said he opposed the Obamacare's individual mandate. Well, you cannot cover preexisting conditions without the individual mandate.

But what has really come clear the day after is that Romney is behaving no differently than he has during his entire campaign, namely, taking a sweeping array of different and contradictory positions that collectively they leave you breathless -- and, he apparently believes, he will get away with it as long as he talks a good game.

Obama won on the substance -- and in a debate that, is what people want to hear.

It was obvious to people who aren't Romney syncopants and who have follwed his ever changing narrative. Obama said today at a Denver rally he debated an Imposter! So true!

Wait you mean the OBama that thinks Nawlins was given the shaft because of race?

Or that conservative folks cling to their guns and religion?

Sorry man, now the really big blow, facts

You think this is a great economy, I dont. I win this arguement
You think raising taxes on business and rich folk is gonna increase revenues.....nope, they'll just shelter more cash in the offshore accounts...or hire less and fire more, just what we need, but hey you like the 8%+ unemployment, it's .......again what liberals pay more than they have to? Until they do it, we know they're full of shit.

so lets debate the plans and the record...I'm soooo down with it.....you go first....hit me!

You are a moron.

Everyone who saw the debate said Romney won....period.

You can post all the jackassed articles you want....Romney still won. Period.

Get over it and be prepared to get a job. You are not entitled.

And please explain how you cannot cover pre-existing conditions without the individual mandate ? That is stupid.

I worked 60 year and paid into into a social security and medicare policy and I am collecting and I am entitled to the proceeds of investsment just as Romney is to proceeds of loophole and tax havens. If I am not then Romney is not entitled either.

Social Security isn't an "investment," dingbat. Legally you are entitled to nothing. The SC has already ruled on that. The politicians stole every dime you paid in. No one is obligated to reimburse you for your stupidity.

As I have stated before.....moron.

That is not entitlement. Anyone who has paid into SS has a promise to be paid by it.

Romney was talking about a different class of people and you know it.

You are simply unhinged at how badly your "boy" did last night and the fact that this is still a race.

I never promised to pay anyone's Social Security.

You and people like you are just pathetic liars and THIS will be one of the reasons Obama loses...when he does you all will only have yourselves to blame

good job

I think they made a new Romney Robot for the debates..lol

well we already have a Puppet as President so why not a robot

"You can't cover pre-existing conditions without the individual mandate". The stupidity expressed by this statement is the reason we have an incompentent, community organizing jackass in the white house.

You are a moron.

And please explain how you cannot cover pre-existing conditions without the individual mandate ? That is stupid.

I worked 60 year and paid into into a social security and medicare policy and I am collecting and I am entitled to the proceeds of investsment just as Romney is to proceeds of loophole and tax havens. If I am not then Romney is not entitled either.

I dont know where you are getting the idea you will lose any of your benefits if Romney becomes president. IT has was said anyone 55 years or older their BENEFITS will stay the same . LET ME REPEAT YOUR BENEFITS WILL STAY THE SAME.. IF you stay under Obama you will LOSE 7XX BILLION out of your benefits and if you have medicare advantage it goes BYE BYE. So if anyone is going to change YOUR benefits it is your ALL ALMIGHTY Obama.. Get your facts straight before you come whining on here...

Romney / Ryan plan is trying to salvage medicare and SS. IT IS GOING Broke as much as you think it is not , it is.. ITS called Math.. Baby boomers are aging , People are not having as many kids as they used too. So there is not the same number of people in the work force as there was when you were working. GET IT.. Probably not you will still think Obama is your messiah and it is worthless explaining it to you .. I hope your kids and grand kids have a great retirement plan because if you get what YOU WANT they wont have any social security!

You are a moron.

What did he say you liked?

You are a moron.

Good Evening. My name is (NOT obama) Mitt. That's all he needed to say.

You are a moron.

Good Evening. My name is (NOT obama) Mitt. That's all he needed to say.

So you are just glad he is white? or is it the D in front of his name?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back