Winners: Romney on Style, Obama on Substance

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

At one point, for example, he asserted his "secret" health plan would cover preexisting conditions. But in the same breath he also said he opposed the Obamacare's individual mandate. Well, you cannot cover preexisting conditions without the individual mandate.

But what has really come clear the day after is that Romney is behaving no differently than he has during his entire campaign, namely, taking a sweeping array of different and contradictory positions that collectively they leave you breathless -- and, he apparently believes, he will get away with it as long as he talks a good game.

Obama won on the substance -- and in a debate that, is what people want to hear.
Stephen Schlesinger: Winners: Romney on Style, Obama on Substance

You are a moron.

Everyone who saw the debate said Romney won....period.

You can post all the jackassed articles you want....Romney still won. Period.

Get over it and be prepared to get a job. You are not entitled.

And please explain how you cannot cover pre-existing conditions without the individual mandate ? That is stupid.

Last edited:
Sorry but just because Romney won on style doesn't mean he didn't kill Obama on substance. He crushed Obama on substance. Gimme a break.

At one point, for example, he asserted his "secret" health plan would cover preexisting conditions. But in the same breath he also said he opposed the Obamacare's individual mandate. Well, you cannot cover preexisting conditions without the individual mandate.

Patently stupid.

You have zero understanding of anything.

You are a moron.

And please explain how you cannot cover pre-existing conditions without the individual mandate ? That is stupid.

I worked 60 year and paid into into a social security and medicare policy and I am collecting and I am entitled to the proceeds of investsment just as Romney is to proceeds of loophole and tax havens. If I am not then Romney is not entitled either.

But what has really come clear the day after is that Romney is behaving no differently than he has during his entire campaign, namely, taking a sweeping array of different and contradictory positions that collectively they leave you breathless -- and, he apparently believes, he will get away with it as long as he talks a good game.

Obama won on the substance -- and in a debate that, is what people want to hear.
Wrong again, pull your head out of obamaturds arse.

You are a moron.

I worked 60 year and paid into into a social security and medicare policy and I am collecting and I am entitled to the proceeds of investsment just as Romney is to proceeds of loophole and tax havens. If I am not then Romney is not entitled either.

As I have stated before.....moron.

That is not entitlement. Anyone who has paid into SS has a promise to be paid by it.

Romney was talking about a different class of people and you know it.

You are simply unhinged at how badly your "boy" did last night and the fact that this is still a race.

It was obvious to people who aren't Romney syncopants and who have follwed his ever changing narrative. Obama said today at a Denver rally he debated an Imposter! So true!

Or you could say that even Obama supporters knew he would not be up to a debate without a little army of lawyers whispering in his ear and talking points posted on a screen. Why did radicals give up on Obama before the debate? They knew he would not do well?

It was obvious to people who aren't Romney syncopants and who have follwed his ever changing narrative. Obama said today at a Denver rally he debated an Imposter! So true!
The empty chair would have beaton obamaturd. You and obamaturd are so wrong.

Sorry but just because Romney won on style doesn't mean he didn't kill Obama on substance. He crushed Obama on substance. Gimme a break.

Romney is a man without a core, a man without substance, a man that will say anything to become president. And he lied off the chart last night. HE lied about so many things that I don't know where to start.
Romney on Foxnews now trying to rewrite last nights script.

Last edited:

Obama is a silly little empty suit.

He is a disgusting little man who's entire life is a lie.

Romney is a man without a core, a man without substance, a man that will say anything to become president. And he lied off the chart last night. HE lied about so many things that I don't know where to start.
Romney on Foxnews now trying to rewright last nights script.
Of course you do not know where to start because you are lying out your fat ass. Obamaturd is the biggest liar since clinton. You are one of the biggest liars on this board, go away.

Forum List

Back