Oct 15, 2016
Shooting of Samuel DuBose - Wikipedia

some people would think that the black gu lose and the white guy win

the black guy have 11 kids, criminal, death

the white guy graduate suma cumlaude'

I disagree

the black guy had 11 kids
That alone is winning

American citizenship worths some money. Free citizenship. His family got 4,2 million dollar, And the black guy disrespect the law by driving without license. And the white guy will probably be in jail for defending himself

I disagree

That alone is winning

American citizenship worths some money. Free citizenship. His family got 4,2 million dollar, And the black guy disrespect the law by driving without license. And the white guy will probably be in jail for defending himself
Whenever I see Don and Obama in the same frame I always remember the guy with a slew of kids from 3 baby mommas is the white guy.

I disagree

That alone is winning

Winner?

Neither of them in my point of view.

DuBose is dead. Because he couldn't behave and keep from getting shot during a traffic stop for something I have been pulled over for, he is dead. His history of drug abuse and domestic violence makes me believe it is likely he goofed.

Tensing the cop? His life isn't any better after this. He lost his job (thankfully?). He has to be careful where he shows his face. He might still go to jail. Thinking about the circumstances under which he killed a man can't make him happy as it seems he made a bad judgement call.

Your last paragraph makes me think we agree they both lost this encounter?

I think the black guys win.

ignorant of laws can be winning strategy. He got 11 kids and 4 million dollars.

He's death, and so will all of us.

I think the black guys win.

ignorant of laws can be winning strategy. He got 11 kids and 4 million dollars.

He's death, and so will all of us.

But he is dead.

.....if I offered you 4 million dollars for your life would you take it
I would not.
Maybe if he was in TERRIBLE shape on a couple ways?

4 million dollars after i successfully breed 11 kids? i would. Many would.

Not to mention that the black guy had it coming. He broke the law. He ran away from cops. He deserve to die.

4 million dollars after i successfully breed 11 kids? i would. Many would.

Not to mention that the black guy had it coming. He broke the law. He ran away from cops. He deserve to die.

Deserved to die....I dunno. If he tried to kill someone sure. He did put himself in a dangerous situation where he COULD be killed though and yup, it did happen.

So grbb, if you can donate some sperm and your vital organs for 4 million dollars to your estate you would do it tomorrow?

I don't even know you and I would hope you wouldn't.

My biz is going well and I think my life worth more than 4 million dollar. 4 years ago I would. And I realized 3 years ago I do not need to die for $ 4 million. I just need to work day and night. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... I chose the latter. But any evolutionary psychologist would agree that dying for $ 4 million dollar can be a good deal.

Say you have 11 kids, and you die and you got $4 million, your kind will successfully reproduce. That kind of guy will be common.

Hell, most people died for less. Soldiers? They die for bullshit

Forum List

Back