Wingnuts on the defensive

Why do you guys think left wing nuts are on the defense?

Because they heard a week of how government is going to save them?

How more government spending is the answer to America's woes?

How blaming others is going to save America?

How over 80 million hard working people are out of work and there is no plan to get them back to work?

How working two jobs just to make ends meet is now the standard in America?

How we now have the highest number of people in the history of the world on food stamps?

How millions of people are living in homes, that are worth less than they paid for?

How the government has wasted billions of dollars on green projects that were using obsolete technology even before they broke ground?

How America has allowed the government to send green jobs overseas, instead of investing in American workers and American ingenuity?

How this administration uses dividing people into class, races, and sexes to advance their agenda?

Who on the right needs to be defensive?

The left is offensive, they continue their propaganda, they continue to divide and conquer.

My, oh my, are the wingnuts ever on the defensive. Normally the speechs at the Conventions are pretty much non-events, however, this time the Democrats had some barn burners. Going to be reflected in the polls and in November.

Did you watch the same convention as the rest of the world, or did you get a special one only you can see?

OF COURSE the wingnuts are on the defensive.

The ONE is getting pilloried for his overall ineptitude.

Left wingnuts are never able to take a punch, especially when the punch involves a hefty dose of "truth."

My, oh my, are the wingnuts ever on the defensive. Normally the speechs at the Conventions are pretty much non-events, however, this time the Democrats had some barn burners. Going to be reflected in the polls and in November.

Yep the conventions are over and with those barn burner speech's the polls have moved from tied to Obama +0.7 WOW impressive.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Wow.

It's OVAH!

The incumbent now takes all 57 or 58 States. He'd take Guam, too, but I hear it tipped over.

Ray.......your too old, like me, to actually buy the media distraction, be it Fox, CNN et. al.!!!! They all want to lead voters around by the nose for the next 60 days so you are sure to tune in and fall for the marketing ads.

People in here on both sides fail to look at elections from any kind of historical perspective.

But not these guys............ Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

Incumbents running in a bad economy get wiped out. These guys call between 45 and 48 states EVERY election!!! Their model is based simply upon each states economy.

But hey.......if the left wants to feel all fuzzy about the RCP polling, God bless!!!:D:D According to Vickers, the polls right now almost never correspond to the outcome based upon a historical analysis of their model.:eusa_dance:

Or sooner.

Most of the moves in the polls will come at the debates and neither candidate looks like a favorite, so it may come down to a gaffe or two, during the debates.

I still have no feel as to who could win this thing.

Forum List

Back