Wingnut Pastor Hagee: 'Jail women who cry out the Lord's name in vain during sex'

Please note that posting no. 2 came out just seconds after posting no. 1. Yes, I knew.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Please note that posting no. 2 came out just seconds after posting no. 1. Yes, I knew.

Yeah, of course.

Yeah, of course.
Look again...

Back when they opened the loony bins decades ago it seems half went to Texas, the other half went to California........ :dunno:
and they became 2 economic giants.....:dunno:
Insanity is very close to being a genius.

Texas: insane

California: genius

lots of people in Cal are insane too.....
Shhhh! Stats political self image relies on the belief in the infallible perfection of the left...... Don't want to destroy that fragile psyche........ Could turn him into a mass murmurer...... :eusa_whistle:

Gotta kind of laugh at this one, in spite of the fact that Hagee is pathetic.

Texas pastor Jail women who cry out the Lord s name in vain during sex - National Top News Examiner.com

A Texas church leader says it should be against the law for women to use the Lord's name in vain during sex. In fact, the charismatic church leader says there is no greater sin -- and the Bible consistently points this out.

Pastor John C. Hagee of the Cornerstone Church in San Antonio says it is blasphemy for women to shout out God's name during sexual intercourse. Furthermore, the Evangelical preacher, whose sermons are shown on Inspiration Now TV, Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN), The Inspiration Network (INSP), and other global networks, sparked controversy during an interview with Newslo. Then, he said, "in this world of crimes and deaths that surround us, a simple blasphemy [women shouting the the Lord's name during sex] does not get that much attention when it should,” and it should be criminalized.

Pastor John Hagee, the author of the ground-shaking book, The Three Heavens: Angels, Demons and What Lies Ahead, didn't mince his words on the discussion.

"That is one of the filthiest, most derogatory and sinful uses of the Lord's name I can think of. If it were up to me, I would put every single woman or girl who does that in jail."

So, gals, according to Hagee, saying stuff like "Jesus Christ, your cock is fucking huge" is a sin that should land women in Jail.

Oh, did I mention that Hagee was a huge Bush 43 supporter and then swung to Romney in 2012 through gritted teeth?

:D

Yes, the American Taliban is at it again.

Discuss: should women be put into jail for screaming the "Lord's name in vain" while fucking like bunnyrabbits? Feel free to give some colorful examples of taking-the-Lord's-name-in-vain phraseology to illustrate your point. :D

Now, before you laugh, remember, Hagee takes this DEAD seriously.

This spoof should be moved to the humor room.

Hmm, so I shouldn't yell "fuck you god!" every time I cum? I guess I need a new catch phrase.

Back when they opened the loony bins decades ago it seems half went to Texas, the other half went to California........ :dunno:

Shhhh! Stats political self image relies on the belief in the infallible perfection of the left...... Don't want to destroy that fragile psyche........ Could turn him into a mass murmurer...... :eusa_whistle:
mass murmurer.....lol....

What did you just imperfectly murmer, Kemosabe?

I would really think it would be weird if your wife called out obamas name during sex. In fact, I would be asking for a divorce at that moment.

Texas pastor Jail women who cry out the Lord s name in vain during sex - National Top News Examiner.com

A Texas church leader says it should be against the law for women to use the Lord's name in vain during sex. In fact, the charismatic church leader says there is no greater sin -- and the Bible consistently points this out.

Pastor John C. Hagee of the Cornerstone Church in San Antonio says it is blasphemy for women to shout out God's name during sexual intercourse. Furthermore, the Evangelical preacher, whose sermons are shown on Inspiration Now TV, Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN), The Inspiration Network (INSP), and other global networks, sparked controversy during an interview with Newslo. Then, he said, "in this world of crimes and deaths that surround us, a simple blasphemy [women shouting the the Lord's name during sex] does not get that much attention when it should,” and it should be criminalized.

Pastor John Hagee, the author of the ground-shaking book, The Three Heavens: Angels, Demons and What Lies Ahead, didn't mince his words on the discussion.

"That is one of the filthiest, most derogatory and sinful uses of the Lord's name I can think of. If it were up to me, I would put every single woman or girl who does that in jail."

So, gals, according to Hagee, saying stuff like "Jesus Christ, your cock is fucking huge" is a sin that should land women in Jail.

Oh, did I mention that Hagee was a huge Bush 43 supporter and then swung to Romney in 2012 through gritted teeth?

Discuss: should women be put into jail for screaming the "Lord's name in vain" while fucking like bunnyrabbits? Feel free to give some colorful examples of taking-the-Lord's-name-in-vain phraseology to illustrate your point. :D

those are words you never heard...

those are words you never heard...
Which words do you mean, RWNJ?

Forum List

Back