Wingnut Alert

Ms Malkin, who I consider a complete partisan nutcase, is on in-depth today. It is fascinating to see how people think, given she is certainly not completely stupid, regardless of the odd way she sees the world. I've already sent my often repeated question. I will tape it as Sunday is just too nice to spend with the insane.

LIVE In Depth: Michelle Malkin
Next air time: Sunday, January 3rd, at 12pm (ET)
Approx. 3 hr.
Send questions for the author to Book TV

[email protected]
Book TV: In Depth: Michelle Malkin
what a joke....one of the most COMPLETE PARTISAN NUTCASES on this board,calling someone else a complete partisan nutcase.....:lol:....oh the FAR left and RIGHT are just so fucking lost....but fun to bag on....

I think she is a nice looking woman and has some smarts.

I dont think she finished college but plays piano very well.

She does spread lies on TV though.

and of course a "lie" finder like you can point them out.....only trouble is you are starting to get a rep on this board as "Truth doesnt matter"....unless of course its what you believe is the truth....you are just another Far left Hack "Truth"....

I think she is a nice looking woman and has some smarts.

I dont think she finished college but plays piano very well.

She does spread lies on TV though.

Name me one 'talking head' on TV that doesn't. In fact, whether left or right, they all bullshit and promote their own agenda, be it their political stance or (more likely) their latest book.

the Far Lefties and Righties would NEVER be able to see that Cali...their talking heads are telling the truth,the others are spining and telling lies....you ever notice how 95% of the threads about talking heads are started by a far lefty or righty....they are the only ones who watch these people EVERY dam day and night....now we know why they are so fucked up....

I see. Conservative women are insane because they are sexier, or are these sexier women insane because they are Conservative? Oh well, for sure they are insane. And the truth is not in them:lol:

I think some women or sexier because they aren't angry and this could be because they are conservative...

But the longer we watch Obama at work the harder it is to stay sexy.

You love us when we're angry. You know that. :lol::lol: Hard ass females are soooo much more passionate than those soft soapy liberal ones. :lol:

Yeah, loudmouthed, foulmouthed, angry all the time women are a real turn on...

...for the guys who also find that wearing a diaper during sex is a turn on.

I guess this shouldn't surprise us, as it is consistent with the right wing coalition and is never criticized by their spokesman.

Alex Koppelman: Michelle Malkin's White Supremacist Ties
ZOMG! VDARE links to her site and she to thiers!

And Obama has terrorist ties (in addition for his penchant for having Marxists and communists on his staff).

ayers-flag-color-1.jpg

Yes, because serving on a committee with someone (a committee that neither of them selected the content of) is the comparable to writing editorials endorsing the viewpoints of the group.

:cuckoo:

How he obtained the award is unknown, since his refusal to execute Standard-Form-180 means that whatever documents exist are known only to Kerry, the Department of Defense, and God. It is clear that there should be numerous other documents, but only a treatment record reflecting a scratch and a certificate signed three months later have been produced. There is, of course, no “after-action” hostile fire or casualty report, as occurred in the case of any other instance of hostile fire or casualty.

Dr Louis Letson agreed with Grant Hibbard. Kerry’s injury was minor and probably self–inflicted:

Quote Dr Louis Letson: The incident that occasioned my meeting with Lt Kerry began while he was patrolling the coast at night just north of Cam Ranh Bay where I was the only medical officer for a small support base. Kerry returned from that night on patrol with an injury.

Kerry reported that he had observed suspicious activity on shore and fired a flare to illuminate the area. According to Kerry, they had been engaged in a firefight, receiving small arms fire from on shore. He said that his injury resulted from this enemy action.

The story he told was different from what his crewmen had to say about that night. Some of his crew confided that they did not receive any fire from shore, but that Kerry had fired a grenade round at close range to the shore. The crewman who related this story thought that the injury was from a fragment of the grenade shell that had ricocheted back from the rocks

That seemed to fit the injury I treated.

What I say was a small piece of metal sticking very superficially in the skin of Kerry’s arm. The metal fragment measured about one centimeter (3/8-inch) in length. It did not look like a round from a rifle. I simply removed the piece of metal by lifting it out of the skin with forceps. I doubt that it penetrated more than 3 or 4 millimeters (1/8-inch). It did not require probing to remove it. It did not require any sutures to close the wound. The wound was covered with a band-aid. No other injuries were reported and I do not recall that there was any injury to the boat.

Both Hibbard and Letson wondered why Kerry had even bothered to go to the dispensary. Kerry’s report of the injury as a combat injury seemed at best to be exaggerated.

The crewmen present maintained there was no evidence of enemy fire, and their conclusion was that Kerry had been hit by a fragment of his own grenade

Last edited:
Are we back to the discredited smear Kerry swift boat campaign? Here is a sample of the outing of the swift smear propagandists:

But a new assault on Mr. Kerry -- in an ad by a group calling itself Swift Boat Veterans for Truth and in a new book -- crosses the line in branding Mr. Kerry a coward and a liar. This smear is contradicted by Mr. Kerry's crew mates, undercut by the previous statements of some of those now making the charges and tainted by the chief source of its funding: Republican activists dedicated to defeating Mr. Kerry in November.

Swift Boat Smears (washingtonpost.com)

"John Kerry has not been honest about what happened in Vietnam," says George Elliott, Mr. Kerry's former commanding officer. But it was then-Lt. Cmdr. Elliott who recommended Mr. Kerry for the Silver and Bronze stars, commending him as "calm, professional and highly courageous in the face of enemy fire." In a 1969 evaluation Mr. Elliott had this to say: "In a combat environment often requiring independent, decisive action, LTJG Kerry was unsurpassed."

A few comments - more than usual but only fair given my opinion of her.

I actually agreed with her assessment of (illegal) immigration as a 'intractable' issue due to both right and left. Her comments on corporate corruption were correct too and surprised me, but I think the sword is only aimed at the Obama administration and his various cronies as she calls them.

Her comments on college campus segregation on what she considers a liberal school made no sense except that was the way it was years ago and I'm sure even today cliques are cliques.

The first caller question was mine in a slightly different form. Her answer is rather bizarre as 'legislation' has provided us all with the America (even with its faults) we love, and as a child of immigrants the America system has given her lots of opportunity. Society does not exist in a vacuum or in an anarchist's dream. Watch it on Cspan's book TV. In Depth - In Depth: Michelle Malkin - Book TV

Her comments on the Tea party demonstrated the partisan attitude she usually displays. If these same people would have protested Bush I could take them serious. I would apply the same criticism to her.

Bush Jr poses a paradox for conservatives and she actually criticized both him and the republicans, again a surprise. Curious that given power, republican conservatives have done poorly but then magically through conservative revisionism they cease to be conservatives.

SEIU is a great thing in my mind as slavery was supposed to have left America long ago. Check out "Nickel and Dimed: On Not Getting By in America" by Barbara Ehrenreich, if you doubt that.

The profiling argument is really a questionable and complex one. I sure as hell don't want to be blown up flying by some immature crazy youth who feels America is in a war against Islam due to our constant occupations of Muslim countries. But we are still America and if we cease to be a tolerant rights based nation, the terrorists have won.

Does she realize Charter schools are like the Catholic schools I attended? If the children don't obey the rules they are gone, and the trouble makers and poor performers are a complex issue when there are not enough industrial type schools nor jobs today.

She seems to have a dislike of women as Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett come in for special vitriol. Not sure what I make of this as a quick review of Jarrett didn't show any smoking guns. Anyone have anything substantive?

There are two distinct ideas that Malkin represents and are consistent with almost all conservative thought. Conspiracy and revisionism. What the heck is the the Transnational left? This smacks of Glenn Beck's paranoid rants. And the Love Canal rewrite is consistent with the conservative belief that taking care of our earth and our people is a bad leftist plot. Again consistent with one of the most brilliant analysis of the reactionary. Harvard University Press: The Rhetoric of Reaction : Perversity, Futility, Jeopardy by Albert O. Hirschman

Love Canal, judge yourself. Learning from Love Canal: A 20th Anniversary Retrospective
Love Canal

Obama indoctrination HUH! what the heck is that when she is a blind Reagan fan - a president who accomplished nothing positive for working America - which is most of us.

Her defense of Islam was weak, would she like Jesus being displayed the same negative way?

Her Civil rights' comment was total revisionism. LBJ lost the South for the too obvious reason, and it is still clearly in the republican camp. Guess that is just left-wing rhetoric.

Nothing to regret? Yikes, even I, a saint have regretted words too often. 'Only two kinds of people' love it or leave it. Bah humbug. Nonsense.

Overall she was more balanced on this show than her normal appearances on fox etc. If I had only watched this I would consider her less of a wingnut. One final comment from this elitist liberal, her reading list was paltry and intellectually empty. Her subtle comments on literature having a bias were also empty. Good literature is life in all its complexity and tragedy.

I come back to one question that always puzzles me: what value is there in simply criticizing the other side? (oh I know I do it online.) Does that not invalidate any real criticism. Sure you make money, as all these talking heads make, but so what? I guess the nuns' words will never leave me - there are sins of omission and commission, james.

Alternate opinions welcome and I have not read yet the latter comments in thread. Oh and sorry for the wordy reply, but I thought it only fair to justify my initial take on the wingnut. Laughs again.

I guess this shouldn't surprise us, as it is consistent with the right wing coalition and is never criticized by their spokesman.

Alex Koppelman: Michelle Malkin's White Supremacist Ties
ZOMG! VDARE links to her site and she to thiers!

And Obama has terrorist ties (in addition for his penchant for having Marxists and communists on his staff).

ayers-flag-color-1.jpg

Yes, because serving on a committee with someone (a committee that neither of them selected the content of) is the comparable to writing editorials endorsing the viewpoints of the group.

:cuckoo:
And accepting money, and partying at his home. It won't go away; historical facts rarely do regardless of those who fancy themselves members of the Department of Truth.

How he obtained the award is unknown, since his refusal to execute Standard-Form-180 means that whatever documents exist are known only to Kerry, the Department of Defense, and God. It is clear that there should be numerous other documents, but only a treatment record reflecting a scratch and a certificate signed three months later have been produced. There is, of course, no “after-action” hostile fire or casualty report, as occurred in the case of any other instance of hostile fire or casualty.

One quick comment on this before I reply to another wingnut post. [ I do not consider AH a wingnut, but that could...] 60 Minutes Sunday had a show on the piss poor job the veterans administration is doing on veterans' claims. They could not even confirm one GI was in Nam. But for those of us who served in the those chaotic days, most information was on paper. I actually saved all my selective service stuff and eventual discharge papers, but they are only papers and probably not in a database. That was the time of filing cabinets.

Forum List

Back