Wing-nuts’ healthcare plan

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
WING-NUTS’ HEALTHCARE PLAN

“Don’t get sick and if you do get sick, die quickly” 45,000 Americans die each year because they do not have HC and some of those have healthcare and cannot afford to use it until it’s too late. That’s a national disaster and warrants federal funds.
Right wing village idiots will kill to protect the unborn and oppose letting researchers have those aborted fetuses. Just like opposing stem cell use of embryos that are going to be destroyed of anyway. They are pro-life and pro-death. They send their babies to foreign countries to kill other people’s babies and to die. They support the death penalty that take the right away from GOD that gives life and he alone have the right to take that life. Who gets up in the house of GOD and ‘wish Obama would get brain cancer and die” and other who wish Obama, Michele and their “stupid” kids would die.
Right wing-nuts healthcare plan is a holocaust because they oppose HC for those who do not have access to it therefore sending some of them to their death.

Hitler would withhold HC from people as if the were not deserving to have it. That tells you a lot about Right Wing-Nuts.

Government aleady provide and manage serveral health care service. Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans HC, SCHIP, CHIP, Mental Healthcare, Resthomes and numerous prescription drug plans. And no one is leaving them for private run healthcare plans.

I have health care. Why? Because I pay for it.

I pay $1,000 a month for my family of 3.

That's $12,000 a year.

Oh. Oh. And I should mention the $5,000 a year deductible/copay/out of pocket bullshit.

So guess what? My $17,000 a year won't even cover a $40 swine flu vaccination.

How will Obama keep me from being one of those 45,000 corpses?

“Don’t get sick and if you do get sick, die quickly” 45,000 Americans die each year because they do not have HC and some of those have healthcare and cannot afford to use it until it’s too late. That’s a national disaster and warrants federal funds.
Right wing village idiots will kill to protect the unborn and oppose letting researchers have those aborted fetuses. Just like opposing stem cell use of embryos that are going to be destroyed of anyway. They are pro-life and pro-death. They send their babies to foreign countries to kill other people’s babies and to die. They support the death penalty that take the right away from GOD that gives life and he alone have the right to take that life. Who gets up in the house of GOD and ‘wish Obama would get brain cancer and die” and other who wish Obama, Michele and their “stupid” kids would die.
Right wing-nuts healthcare plan is a holocaust because they oppose HC for those who do not have access to it therefore sending some of them to their death.

Hitler would withhold HC from people as if the were not deserving to have it. That tells you a lot about Right Wing-Nuts.

Government aleady provide and manage serveral health care service. Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans HC, SCHIP, CHIP, Mental Healthcare, Resthomes and numerous prescription drug plans. And no one is leaving them for private run healthcare plans.

I should have read this more carefully. I'm sorry I posted in this thread. This is some sick bullshit.

I should have read this more carefully. I'm sorry I posted in this thread. This is some sick bullshit.
yeah, the OP sure did invoke Godwins Law, eh?

That's $12,000 a year.

Oh. Oh. And I should mention the $5,000 a year deductible/copay/out of pocket bullshit.

And you're supporting private insurance?

she just plagarized Grayson's words. Rep. Grayson (d) Fla.

Democrat Spokesperson Ed Schultz said the exact same thing. Dems are Schultz's puppets

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT8pOXSYl7s]YouTube - Ed Shultz Republicans want to see you die[/ame]

Democrat Spokesperson Ed Schultz said the exact same thing. Dems are Schultz's puppets

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT8pOXSYl7s]YouTube - Ed Shultz Republicans want to see you die[/ame]

Oh! I see. Ed Schultz speaks for the democrat party! Got it! :lol:

Link to the evidence that 45,000 ppl die a year in the US because they don't have insurance, please.

That's $12,000 a year.

That's more than some peoples' mortgage payments. Is there some sort of reverse buyer's remorse going on here? Are you ashamed to admit that what you have sucks??? How much do you have to make to make $12k seem like a reasonable expenditure? $60k? More? People are working just to have healthcare.

Isn't it morally repugnant to people that profits are made on health insurance?

That's $12,000 a year.

That's more than some peoples' mortgage payments. Is there some sort of reverse buyer's remorse going on here? Are you ashamed to admit that what you have sucks??? How much do you have to make to make $12k seem like a reasonable expenditure? $60k? More? People are working just to have healthcare.

It costs that much because there isn't enough free market competition....not to mention the illegals sucking the system dry....

But in any case he's keeping his freedom...........priceless......

It costs that much because there isn't enough free market competition....not to mention the illegals sucking the system dry....

Freedom to be fucked over by the insurance industry and big pharma! Woohoo!

:lol:

Freedom to be fucked over by the insurance industry and big pharma! Woohoo!

:lol:

I heard that the City of Philadelphia has more MRI machines that all of Single payer Health Care Utopia Canada...izzatru?

That's $12,000 a year.

Go figure.

That's $12,000 a year.

I'm sure he's thankful he's only paying $17,000 a year.

Afterall, it could be a lot more.

That's $12,000 a year.

Youch! God bless you. That's a lot of money.

That's $12,000 a year.

The CEO of Cigna wants to thank you. $6,800 of that 17,000 goes to pay his salary, pay for his stock options, pay for Cigna's two corporate 68 million worth of jets and helps the board of directors eat off of gold plated silverware and dishes. Even though the CEO employs no doctors, no nurses, no hospitals and has no medicine, he wants to thank you for helping pay for his 13 million dollar mansion. It means a lot to him. Over 5 years, he will receive 200 million dollars. Your share of that will be $34,000.00 and believe me, he really appreciates it. He appreciates all the Americans who pay insurance to keep him in this lifestyle and hopes they understand why he will have to terminate their policy if they ever get a disease that doesn't allow them to "die quickly". Thanks again America. You get what you pay for.

Forum List

Back