Wine...Red or White?

hmmm have heard that red wines are good in taste...can you name a few brands of this red wine...

Might want to think of the varietal grapes. Shiraz (aka Hermitage) is fruity and sometimes a wee bit dry but not bone dry. Cabernet sauvignon tends to be bigger in taste and probably dryer than Shiraz. Merlot is slightly lighter than Shiraz and frankly I don't much like it but it's okay in blends.

There are more reds but I'm not that familiar with them. Tempranillo is one I've had which I like but my favourite is still Shiraz. Zinfandel is good, pretty sure California has good rep on that one.

Best thing about living in the UK is it's proximity to France - wonderful wines! AND the champaigne is cheap!

Whoooooo hoooooo!

All red wines are processed from red or black grapes. The color of the wine is derived mainly due to a process known as maceration which is done after allowing the grapes juice to ferment along with the grape skin.

My choice is red wine and that too i prefer Cabernet sauvignon brand only.

But not just any beer. Preferably beer brewed locally. Micro brews. Found a couple of great brew pubs in my area.

One of the best red wines I've had with great flavor is Catena Alta from the Mendoza Argentina region. Very deep and lasting notes.

I don't drink any alcohol but I do use wine often in recipies. I love Merlot mostly but I do use white wine in some chicken and fish sauces.

My boyfriend will drink a glass of wine with dinner sometimes and he makes the selections. My BIL brings wine from all over the world, he travels a lot but domestic wines can be wonderful.

My boss told me about an $8.00 bottle that turned out to be good. They have wine tasting sessions at the IGA store here on Fridays, it's a good and inexpensive way to find out what you really like.

Is boxed not an option?

Radioman, you're a killer. Boxed wines were good back in college around the pool at like 24cents a cup, lol. That's the domestic stuff they should throw out but they know someone will drink it cheap.

6a00e54ff074408833011168c3260e970c-pi

Last edited:
There are lots of type of wine and people are very fond of wine which they are drinking. My favourite is red wine because I love its taste and its very good for our heart.

A bottle of red?

A bottle of white?

It all depends upon your appetite.

I'll meet you anytime you want in our Italian restaurant.

Last edited:
Wine red and white both are much tasty,but wine taken within the limit because excess of everything is bad may be more its sip have the adverse effect for the body especially upon the lungs.so be in moderation for its usages.

Well i prefer red wine because red wine is tasty. Here are some of the
health benefits of red wine are help in rest for mind health, make your
heart healthy, protect from the cancer, control blood pressure and many more.

Forum List

Back