Wine...Red or White?

Not really a fan of St. James. I like Les Bourgeois, myself.

The color preferred depends on what is to be consumed with it. Amongst the reds, Pinot Noir seems better with lamb chops than any other red...and it's pretty good by itself.

Rex Goliath is definitely not top-of-the-line, but it is pleasant..as is Arcadian.

spanish reds.....lan is great wine.....great value wines

italian reds from piedmonte....

california wines are too expensive for what you get.....

north coast pinot's are brilliant....

Red wine tastes good and is most favorite wine to those who drinks wine and Its too expensive.

no more fucking merlot!
jk
I perfer white, maybe some pinot. Red gives me a killer headache.

Depends on the occassion and if food is served what food it accompanies.

Tell ya what I hadn't had in a very very long time, that I just made for a gathering that went over rather well, though..

It's very cheap wine, yet served properly and it is very festive drink that most people really like.

San Gria.

Now anyone's who has drunk this swill straight up tknows that it's a very inferior wine.

But add a fair amount cracked ice into sweating clay pitcher, squeeze half a lemon and squeeze an orange onto that ice (other nonsqueezed fruit is optional, grapes and melons are nice touch, for example).

Then add a liter or two of cheap San Gria.

You've turned tthat cheap swill into a festive (and attractive) wine cocktail punch. A punch that people who don't really the taste of wine or even alcohol will find very refreshing and quite tasty.

TEA-TOTTLERS BEWARE- this apparent non-alcoholic wine drink is still 99% red wine.

San Gria is the sort of repast that non-drinkers are apt to overdo simply because it so doesn't taste like alcohol. It tastes more like the fruit cocktail puch it is.

Drink too fast or too much of it (easy to do because it's so refreshing) and you'll know why they call those things PUNCH

Last edited:

Forum List

Back