Windy City Fiercely Fighting Global Warming

"Man made co2 climate change" doesn't have that certain ring to it.. Some wag on this board pointed out that weather is quirky. Yes, Umm, yes it is. Even more so now that humans have mucked it up. Thirty forty years ago we had weather. Now? Quirks galore. 100 year floods ever other week. Dry spells and droughts and forest fires around the clock, stuff that didn't happen before. These are the new "normal". To quote Trump : "SAD".

"......stuff that didnt happen before" :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::aug08_031:

Sweetie.....do you know how to read a map?

Google Image Result for https://azclimate.asu.edu/docs/azclimate/NYTimes_Drought-footprint.jpg

Drought comes and goes honey....always has. Always will. All you have to do is be able to read a map!:flirtysmile4:

Well condescending person of the opposite mentality. This isn't my first rodeo. I have done landscaping for a zillion years. I pay close attention to the weather.I had to. Jesus won't tend my lawn or azalais. And yes, the heat bubble created by urban environment let alone the way it effects the humidity and the rain patterns in the urban corridor. It's as real as mortality, and you can deny it all you want, but it won't go away. Whistle past the graveyard, for all the good it does.

● Shot: If Donald Trump won’t tackle climate change, then Chicago will.

—Mayor Rahm Emanuel, the London Guardian, August 29, 2017.

● Chaser: Freeze warning in effect as temps set to dip into upper 20s Friday morning: NWS.

—Headline, the Chicago Sun-Times,today.
wind power generation should be "built into every architectural design that can handle it".

Too expensive s0n.....that's shu it's not happening. Doy
generating their own electricity from wind power should slow down the wind, a little bit.

Forum List

Back