Windows live movie makes sucks ass

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
You cant edit the time line, there is no live editing or time stamp.
So I have to save videos from live convert them then edit them in movie maker 2.6 which seems to work.
Another example of improved to death.
I doubt pinnacle will work in 64 bit
Ill have to find a 64 bit video editng programs that works.
Fucking upgrades

Im a capitalist, I rather steal something rather use some open source free for everybody shit.

VirtualDub

hat is VirtualDub?
VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms (98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.

I basically started VirtualDub in college to do some quick capture-and-encoding that I wanted done; from there it's basically grown into a more general utility that can trim and clean up video before exporting to tape or processing with another program. I released it on the web and others found it useful, so I've been tinkering around with its code ever since. If you have the time, please download and enjoy.
give it a trry

Ok video dub seems to be working
The old movie maker from xp worked well, you could edit clips on a palet them add them to a time line and render keeping the palet full off clips.
everything I have seem makes you start over from the full source and edit out the entire unwanted segment then render.
Looks like I will have to reinstall after effects some how.
What used to take 5 minutes is now taking 48 hours

Ok video dub seems to be working
The old movie maker from xp worked well, you could edit clips on a palet them add them to a time line and render keeping the palet full off clips.
everything I have seem makes you start over from the full source and edit out the entire unwanted segment then render.
Looks like I will have to reinstall after effects some how.
What used to take 5 minutes is now taking 48 hours

Having fun? :tongue:

Fuck no
capture 1 hour
convert with procoder 1/2 hour @ least
edit out commercials 1 hour
cut up into youtube size 3 hours
compress 4 hours
up load what ever
it used to take 5 minutes

Last edited:
Fuck no
capture 1 hour
convert with procoder 1/2 hour @ least
edit out commercials 1 hour
cut up into youtube size 3 hours
compress 4 hours
up load what ever
it used to take 5 minutes

If you're still doing it you must be having fun............ :eusa_whistle:
:lol:

For now Ive got Adobe CS 4 running
That will work I hope the capture works it went south at 17:00 for some reason.

you can use for making movies your own by TVC software by this you can also convert into other formats....tyou can also convert them for your mobile...

Forum List

Back