Windows 7

A one track mind ... seriously, one person asked for advice on the driver, nothing more, because they weren't as computer savvy as others, it takes a bigger person to admit when they don't know something, unlike you. One day you will experience Linux, because I would wager that even your company will make the switch and Windoze can't open all Linux documents (though oddly Linux can open anything Windoze can).

I posted my evidence, zombie. where is yours? And, if you think it was merely one person in the PAGES of google hits responding to "ubuntu" and "connectivity problems" then, again, we see just how deep your expertise goes.

:thup:

fucking zombie.

First, when I click your link I get pages of answers to the problem, not pages of unanswered requests for help from a company. :eusa_whistle:

Second, until you try it you know nothing about it.

I could say the EXACT same thing about "Virus" and "windows"... but I'm sure you wouldn't be so fucking cavalier about THAT now, would you.

:rofl:

fucking zombie.

:thup:

We have two computers with Vista...never had a problem. But I do like XP better. Also have a couple of Apples...overpriced, IMO.

With Apple products you pay for customer support more than anything.
Yeah, you get to hang out at the "genius" bar for three hours before they tell you they can't fix your hardware. :lol:

They couldn't even find a serial number for me of a computer I took in for repair a year ago

:rofl:

:clap2:

:cool:

Haven't read through the whole thread, but to go to the original topic:

Windows 7 is very good. I've been using it since early this year (first, the beta, then the RC). It's not going to replace Linux Mint as my operating system of choice, but that's mostly due to personal preference. On my gaming rig, Windows 7 is going to stay in place. It's been very good in terms of performance, and really hasn't given me any trouble in all these past months. If you're looking at a Windows PC purchase, I definitely advise getting one with Windows 7 installed. If you have Vista, I recommend upgrading.

While you're at it, I recommend putting Linux Mint 7 (or wait for 8) on alongside, but if you're wondering whether Windows 7 is a good operating system, then answer is 'Yes."

Haven't read through the whole thread, but to go to the original topic:

Windows 7 is very good. I've been using it since early this year (first, the beta, then the RC). It's not going to replace Linux Mint as my operating system of choice, but that's mostly due to personal preference. On my gaming rig, Windows 7 is going to stay in place. It's been very good in terms of performance, and really hasn't given me any trouble in all these past months. If you're looking at a Windows PC purchase, I definitely advise getting one with Windows 7 installed. If you have Vista, I recommend upgrading.

While you're at it, I recommend putting Linux Mint 7 (or wait for 8) on alongside, but if you're wondering whether Windows 7 is a good operating system, then answer is 'Yes."

Ditto, but I think the following says it all:

http://movies.apple.com/media/us/mac/getamac/2009/apple-mvp-broken_promises-us-20091022_480x272.mov

Forum List

Back