Windows 7

Pucker up, Buttercup!
2301655-2-pig-kiss.jpg

And I never knock off a man's hat. ;)

yea... trying to catch up to... millions of MS users sure are trying to catch up to that fraction of a percent of ubuntu users..
The users aren't trying to catch up. They're mostly clueless minions of the MS nanny state. MICROSOFT is playing catch-up. The minions are simply funding it and having to live with junk.

translation: "BRAAAIANNS! GRrrrrrrruuuughh.. BRAIIIIIINS!"

gotcha.

:thup:

(Psst, Eve. You know I was talking about the (frequent) exchanges between MM, Kittekoder and Shogun, right?)

Yup.

But starting this thread gave them just one more place to voice their preferences and opinions, resulting in yet another bit of visual white noise for you, right? :cool:

(Psst, Eve. You know I was talking about the (frequent) exchanges between MM, Kittekoder and Shogun, right?)

Yup.

But starting this thread gave them just one more place to voice their preferences and opinions, resulting in yet another bit of visual white noise for you, right? :cool:

:lol::lol:
ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Thanks I needed that!

Thanks to everybody for suggestions, information and help. I really appreciate it. :D

Haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do yet but need to do something very soon, as there are times my computer freezes up just trying to go through the music threads here - without having any other windows or tabs up.

Like the Apple ad says -- "Listen, lady, you're going to get that with any PC" (running Windoze)

So, compromise like Soggy has. Compromised so much he's turning into a walking, talking M$ ad. It's almost like Bill Gates has his hand up Soggy's ass and is using him as a sock puppet. :lol::lol::lol:

But, to be responsive to the OP, as a computer professional, we have been doing extensive testing of the Windows 7 beta release. Over the last 4-6 months, we have noted that Windows 7 is far superior to and without many of the issues in Vista. So, if you like to pay for your operating systems and want to use a Microsoft product, either install Windows XP (if that's an option for you) or install Windows 7 beta. Vista is unsafe at any speed (and that speed is usually slow and slower......or stopped). And that's if you can get it to find all of your installed hardware each time it boots (nothing short of miraculous).

Make sure you have at least 2 GB of RAM, identify all of your hardware in Device Manager prior to installing the new OS. Go to the manufacturer or PC manufacturer's site and download the relevant drivers for your hardware and burn to CD (just in case). Then upgrade away.

Thanks to everybody for suggestions, information and help. I really appreciate it. :D

Haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do yet but need to do something very soon, as there are times my computer freezes up just trying to go through the music threads here - without having any other windows or tabs up.

Like the Apple ad says -- "Listen, lady, you're going to get that with any PC" (running Windoze)

So, compromise like Soggy has. Compromised so much he's turning into a walking, talking M$ ad. It's almost like Bill Gates has his hand up Soggy's ass and is using him as a sock puppet. :lol::lol::lol:

Has Apple lost the plot?
Has Apple lost the plot? | News | TechRadar UK

2009 has been one of the trickiest years in Apple's recent history - lawsuits to the left and right, Steve Jobs' enforced hiatus and rumbling of discontent over the App Store and much, much more.

We're going to put forward the evidence for the prosecution and defence in TechRadar's kangaroo court.

Is Apple guilty of losing the plot? These arguments for the prosecution and defence can help you decide.

:rofl:

You probably don't want to talk about what is up whose ass given the skeletor-like forearm of Steve Jobs lodged in your colon.

:lol:

But, to be responsive to the OP, as a computer professional, we have been doing extensive testing of the Windows 7 beta release. Over the last 4-6 months, we have noted that Windows 7 is far superior to and without many of the issues in Vista. So, if you like to pay for your operating systems and want to use a Microsoft product, either install Windows XP (if that's an option for you) or install Windows 7 beta. Vista is unsafe at any speed (and that speed is usually slow and slower......or stopped). And that's if you can get it to find all of your installed hardware each time it boots (nothing short of miraculous).

Make sure you have at least 2 GB of RAM, identify all of your hardware in Device Manager prior to installing the new OS. Go to the manufacturer or PC manufacturer's site and download the relevant drivers for your hardware and burn to CD (just in case). Then upgrade away.

OR, you can spend 4 thousand dollars on an apple which would cost you 800 dollars were it a PC. By all means, install ubuntu. We'll see you back online when you boot up in an MS os and are actually able to make your wifi drivers function. But hey, you'll be uber l33t while you are offline!

While these cultish zombies moan on and on about eating brains your XP, Vista AND win7 machine will be functioning and compatible with the REST OF US.

You can take the word of these nutters with a grain of Justin Long's acting career.

:thup:

Has Apple lost the plot?
Has Apple lost the plot? | News | TechRadar UK

2009 has been one of the trickiest years in Apple's recent history - lawsuits to the left and right, Steve Jobs' enforced hiatus and rumbling of discontent over the App Store and much, much more.

We're going to put forward the evidence for the prosecution and defence in TechRadar's kangaroo court.

Is Apple guilty of losing the plot? These arguments for the prosecution and defence can help you decide.

You probably don't want to talk about what is up whose ass given the skeletor-like forearm of Steve Jobs lodged in your colon.

:lol:

I haven't used an Apple product since 1987. It doesn't really suit the way I use computers. Maybe cuz my first one was a Commodore 128 and I didn't have access to software so I got used to the command line and writing code. What ever, feel free to bust on Apple and Jobs all you want, makes no diff to me. I do know that some people seem to love them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back