Windows 7 Screenshots

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
Got these from my ISYS professor, who has a friend that works at Microsoft.

Attachments

• $Picture1.jpg
    $Picture1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 103
  • $Picture2.jpg
    $Picture2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 99
  • $Picture3.jpg
    $Picture3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 99
Now they are copying Ubuntu, and not so well. Can't you set it so it looks 'clean' or are they forcing you to use all that crap?

I'm sure it will have some customization, but it seems they're mocking Mac OS.

Oh, and it's totally touch screen. You can buy a mouse, but one is not necessary.

Eeeww ... I hate touch screen, all the fingerprints make it harder to read. But that's just a personal preference. They probably are mocking Mac now, the two seem to be fighting over users now which is really silly in my opinion.

I like FULL customization, which is why I dumped Windoze and have never bothered with Mac. Most Linux GUI's do allow full customization so I am now exclusively Linux. I like my bars tiny, and my icons on them tinier. So I will probably just stay away from Windoze even longer.

One thing, I hope MS gets smart soon, and they stop trying to imitate others. They lead the GUI department for being innovative, but since Gates turned all the inner workings to others they have been just trying to outdo others instead of coming up with new and better ways. The fall started with XP.

You're dead on with the touch screen. Pure Garbage.

We may not be in the Dark Age any more but we are still oily, sweaty, stinky mammals.

I like light pens with that tablet tool, that was fun to play with though no practical application accept for artists. I prefer my little mouse, no smears or scratches, no mess, when it breaks down they are $10 to replace.

Microsoft will just come out with a nifty glove you wear so your screen doesn't get all the oily finger prints on it. *laugh*

I'm sure it will have some customization, but it seems they're mocking Mac OS.

Oh, and it's totally touch screen. You can buy a mouse, but one is not necessary.

That was the first thought that came to mind when I saw that. Especially the bottom of the screen.

I'm glad I made the switch to Mac, and I will never go back.

I'd get a Mac if it were more user friendly and it's programs were better then Microsoft.

With that, I mean word, excel, powerpoint,etc. The number of things that I need as a high school/soon to be college student. I know a great number of people with Macs who try to get those programs installed on their Mac and having tried one myself I can see why. :lol:

Robert,

I just bought a new computer and while I'm not happy with Vista I just couldn't go with the Mac's that I can afford. If you can spend over 2 grand then yeah get a Mac. They do have a program that is like excel, powerpoint, forgot the name but it can open those files from Office from what I was told.

I ended up buying an Alienware PC. I spent 17k on it and I like how I was able to select what I wanted in the dang thing.

So far I haven't had one problem with Vista but I'm a little computer savvy so I disabled a lot of stuff Vista has running.

It is so true when it comes to buying a pc of "You get what you pay for" remember that. Building your own is the best, and that is why I selected Alienware because basically I selected what I wanted and they built it for me. I didn't want the hassle of going to the store buying this and that. Besides Alienware surrives on their reputation and they work hard at keeping it.

Robert,

I just bought a new computer and while I'm not happy with Vista I just couldn't go with the Mac's that I can afford. If you can spend over 2 grand then yeah get a Mac. They do have a program that is like excel, powerpoint, forgot the name but it can open those files from Office from what I was told.

I ended up buying an Alienware PC. I spent 17k on it and I like how I was able to select what I wanted in the dang thing.

So far I haven't had one problem with Vista but I'm a little computer savvy so I disabled a lot of stuff Vista has running.

It is so true when it comes to buying a pc of "You get what you pay for" remember that. Building your own is the best, and that is why I selected Alienware because basically I selected what I wanted and they built it for me. I didn't want the hassle of going to the store buying this and that. Besides Alienware surrives on their reputation and they work hard at keeping it.

I like my frankenputers ... I buy parts.

Forum List

Back