Windows 7 games for Windows 8 & 10

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
If you're like me and you prefer the old Windows 7 games that DON'T contain adds you'll love this.

This will not put an icon on your desktop you'll have to do that "manually".

LOL. Reminds me one time I had somebody transfer my dad's old 5 1/4's games to 3 1/2 and then to CD rom. Some of them wouldn't play but the ones that did were unplayable because they ran too damn fast on the newer machines. I recall one was centipede and it was pretty much Game Over 3 to 5 seconds after it started that thing was zooming so quick.

LOL. Reminds me one time I had somebody transfer my dad's old 5 1/4's games to 3 1/2 and then to CD rom. Some of them wouldn't play but the ones that did were unplayable because they ran too damn fast on the newer machines. I recall one was centipede and it was pretty much Game Over 3 to 5 seconds after it started that thing was zooming so quick.
Not these, they are the old games and they work as usual, with a couple of minor hiccups. Mahjong loads minimized so you have to maximize it and Solitaire doesn't always end when there are no more moves available. Other than that they work just fine.

Don’t be surprised when they disappear after any major update. Been using them for a couple of years. You have to re extract them again.

Don’t be surprised when they disappear after any major update. Been using them for a couple of years. You have to re extract them again.
Yeah, forgot to mention that, same with Startisback. Microsux is the Borg..........

Here´s an older version:
MEGA
Nobody use this link, every alarm I have on my computer went nutz and blocked the site............
It is just a cloud service like google drive.
Maybe so or there's a redirect in there somewhere but my AV went nutz.
You read about it here, they were the first to offer 50GB for free.

Mega (service) - Wikipedia
Yeah, I know who they are, doesn't change the fact my AV didn't like the link.

Here´s an older version:
MEGA
Nobody use this link, every alarm I have on my computer went nutz and blocked the site............
It is just a cloud service like google drive.
Maybe so or there's a redirect in there somewhere but my AV went nutz.
You read about it here, they were the first to offer 50GB for free.

Mega (service) - Wikipedia
Yeah, I know who they are, doesn't change the fact my AV didn't like the link.
Time to get an independent AV solution.

VirusTotal

Forum List

Back