Windows 7 & Firefox = Freeze up and sometimes crash

I use Firefox on Windows 7 and have never had this problem.

hmm I never have a problem with W7 & FF. (knock on wood). You sure something else isn't causing your crashes?

hmm I never have a problem with W7 & FF. (knock on wood). You sure something else isn't causing your crashes?

User error. Thought that was obvious.
truth is some asswipe like you, a pc geek, installed the software. Best Buy.

I didn't notice this fact until I got home. I was busy doing things when I picked up the pc-of-shit and walked out of Best Buy.

I dislike pc techs more than I dislike heartburn.

I suspect an install became necessary after I installed software from ADOBE and others. When I used APPLE OSX, I never had an issue that wasn't easily dealt with.

Windows is so unstable and vulnerable it is pathetic, but you'd have to be a windows virgin to realize this.

I will risk losing lots of stuff in order to get rid of microsoft OS.

Buy a pc and you MUST learn extra stuff.

buy a mac, and enjoy using your 'puter.

pretty simple

too many issues with windows and even mozilla releases bull crap unstable stuff now.

the race to the bottom is on
:evil:

I didn't notice this fact until I got home. I was busy doing things when I picked up the pc-of-shit and walked out of Best Buy.

I suspect an install became necessary after I installed software from ADOBE and others. When I used APPLE OSX, I never had an issue that wasn't easily dealt with.

Windows is so unstable and vulnerable it is pathetic, but you'd have to be a windows virgin to realize this.

pretty simple

too many issues with windows and even mozilla releases bull crap unstable stuff now.

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but that would be a moot point. As usual your terminal case of hoof-in-mouth is all too prevalent. My OS is not of the Windows variety even though I'm familiar with the Window OS.

pretty simple

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but that would be a moot point. As usual your terminal case of hoof-in-mouth is all too prevalent. My OS is not of the Windows variety even though I'm familiar with the Window OS.
I didn't say you have a windows OS, did I?

pretty simple

truth is some asswipe like you, a pc geek

Yo moron, I guess you didn't know a "PC geek" is a Windows tech.

PC Geeks sometimes go open source.

it's official: you're not worth the sweat off a dawg's balls

PC Geeks sometimes go open source.

it's official: you're not worth the sweat off a dawg's balls

You would know all about that.

Yes, sometimes being the key word. Did you figure that out all on you own? I doubt it. However they've always traditionally been known as Windows types so obviously.......
Want to come up with something else numb nuts or do you want to quit while you're still ahead? You obviously can't handle what you dish out to everyone else so my advice is quit being a perpetual asshole or take the diapers off and learn to be a man.
Your choice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back