Windows 10 or this web site?

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I tried to copy a post so I could paste it to a word document but when I hi lite the post all I can do is quote or reply. When I try to just copy the hi lite disappears- is that the web site or setting I'm not aware of?
In the past on other message boards (admittedly using Windows 7) this wasn't a problem.
Any help is appreciated.

Screenshot.png

I tried to copy a post so I could paste it to a word document but when I hi lite the post all I can do is quote or reply. When I try to just copy the hi lite disappears- is that the web site or setting I'm not aware of?
In the past on other message boards (admittedly using Windows 7) this wasn't a problem.
Any help is appreciated.

I'm using Vista on this machine and XP on the one in the garage. I do remember seeing the highlighting disappear when I copied with Ctrl-C, but it doesn't do that anymore on either machine.

Using Windoze on the internet is like hiring hookers in Reno without a condom.
Dual boot and be safe

Damned Unix elitists. They're the Libertarians of the computer world.

:laughing0301:

Any help is appreciated.
Which browser are you using? Also which extensions are you using?

Last edited:
Any help is appreciated.
Try an incognito window. An extension may be terrorizing you

Any help is appreciated.
Try an incognito window. An extension may be terrorizing you
I'm sorry, I can't do that Dave.

google-chrome-hal-png-clipart.jpg

Highlight the post, then hit CTRL+C

Then try pasting it again.

It's JavaScript that prevents you from doing that. You could also disable JavaScript temporarily for the site.....then reload......Copy should then work

Forum List

Back