Windows 10 April 2018 Update

I got the upgrade. Wanted to get it before it was forced on me.
Keep waiting for smoke and fire, but so far so good. I have't found anything that doesn't work.
When it falls apart I will let ya know. :eusa_eh:
The wife hasn't received hers yet, we wait until it's forced on us. when I posted the "doom and gloom" in the OP it was more an FYI, this could happen....... At least one poster took offense....... :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Well, I didn't take offense. Seems fine still. It is what it is. :dunno:

Keep waiting for smoke and fire, but so far so good. I have't found anything that doesn't work.
The wife hasn't received hers yet, we wait until it's forced on us. when I posted the "doom and gloom" in the OP it was more an FYI, this could happen....... At least one poster took offense....... :eusa_whistle:

I wasn't referring to you. :lol:

Pointing out that you were posting hyperbole entirely devoid of fact isn't "taking offense."

ummm working great so far! Hope it does for everyone once they get it. :)

Pointing out that you were posting hyperbole entirely devoid of fact isn't "taking offense."
Hyperbole........ Right...... :rofl:

I started the update 30mins before I left the house. I hope everything is working when I get home. lol

Thanks again, Ringel05.

Let's see who we can trigger........

3e6e6c3825c8a4787f0746d2b8adf1aa.jpg

EZQnIg1.jpg

Some people preparing to update their Windows and then the update begins.

Last edited:
Is due to be released starting Monday the 30th though most will probably not receive it right away. This one is supposed to be huge so God knows just what (and how much) it will fuck up. Some are saying everyone using Win 10 should back up all their personal files, etc as well as update all your hardware drivers plus create an image of your Windows partition just in case..........
Basically don't trust Windows Restore with this one.

https://lifehacker.com/how-to-prepare-for-mondays-windows-10-april-2018-update-1825590970

What's new in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update | ZDNet

Same crap was floated about the fall creators update.

Just more Anti-MS hype and fear mongering.

Oops........

Sent me the update to fix it. So far it seems fine.

Forum List

Back