Wind Turbine Kills 3 year Old Child

When my kid was 3 years old, I was within 3 feet of him at ALL TIMES.
It seems Electra may have been dropped on her head about that age.
I see you can not reply to one single post with any Technical Knowledge?

Facts are facts, when one does not like the facts they take to being a troll?

Why is it that those who support Green Energy have zero Technical Knowledge thus they must expose their lack of intelligence by denigrated those they wish to censor?

The pollution from coal, oil and natural gas causes cancer and other diseases that kills tens of thousands of children.
Sure? Natural Gas is giving people cancer, how about a link?

But you know, mattpew, we all know what the dangers are of Fossil Fuel, this thread is about Green Energy, that is Clean, Free, and Renewable, perfectly safe. Which you mattpew endlessly promote. So this thread is literally a response to your reckless propaganda.

Further, all that Pollution you speak of, is used to make the World's largest non-producing source of electricity, Wind Turbines.

Is it not time we hold those responsible for their reckless promotion of a lie, that Wind Turbines are Green, Renewable, and Free.

Seems that this is now no different than yelling fire in a theater.
Stop wasting your breath. He doesn't care. He doesn't use any of the tech either.

The pollution from coal, oil and natural gas causes cancer and other diseases that kills tens of thousands of children.
Sure? Natural Gas is giving people cancer, how about a link?

But you know, mattpew, we all know what the dangers are of Fossil Fuel, this thread is about Green Energy, that is Clean, Free, and Renewable, perfectly safe. Which you mattpew endlessly promote. So this thread is literally a response to your reckless propaganda.

Further, all that Pollution you speak of, is used to make the World's largest non-producing source of electricity, Wind Turbines.

Is it not time we hold those responsible for their reckless promotion of a lie, that Wind Turbines are Green, Renewable, and Free.

Seems that this is now no different than yelling fire in a theater.
Stop wasting your breath. He doesn't care. He doesn't use any of the tech either.
I do not try to change or win arguments with the likes of mattpew, I simply respond to highlight the pure stupidity in their thinking.

To whom it may concern:

When green energy is the cheapest option that satisfies the needs of the situation then go for it....but do NOT subsidise green energy to make it a benefit to some at a cost to others. That is just ideology!!

Greg

To whom it may concern:

When green energy is the cheapest option that satisfies the needs of the situation then go for it....but do NOT subsidise green energy to make it a benefit to some at a cost to others. That is just ideology!!

Greg

In may places it already is! ;) California is one place and places like India are another. Give it another 2-3 years and coal is fucked. Funny thing is, coal, natural gas, nuclear(I like it ;) ) and oil are subsidized. What is fair for the goose and good for the gander. Right?

To whom it may concern:

Greg

In may places it already is! ;) California is one place and places like India are another. Give it another 2-3 years and coal is fucked. Funny thing is, coal, natural gas, nuclear(I like it ;) ) and oil are subsidized. What is fair for the goose and good for the gander. Right?
Link to the subsidy, liar.

To whom it may concern:

Greg

Not bloody here they're not: we're still paying about six dollars a gallon for petrol....the greedy ...*&^%*&^%^%%&^%^*%^%^s

Greg

UK

Green energy subsidies make it too costly to keep the lights on - Telegraph

Germany

Germany introduced a generous system of subsidies for green energies in the late 1990s, a move which has borne fruit - 27 per cent of the electricity used in the first quarter of this year came from renewable sources - but is costly.

The subsidies are funded by a tax levied on customers' electricity bills, which has driven up energy prices in Germany to count among Europe's highest.

Germany cuts green energy subsidies

Green energy subsidies really suck!!

Greg

I agree about coal, and reducing our use of oil, but natural gas is my thing. I like Nuclear also.

Mathew -

I'm with you on protecting our planet, but I don't agree about eliminating entire sources of energy. Our planet is on a time limit anyways. I believe in the practical approach. Example- higher MPG standards for vehicles, so people only have to fill up once a month instead of twice a week. That makes a huge impact on our use of oil. Don't we have new epa efficient coal power plants that were created recently? Also, nuclear energy is safe and doesn't pollute. It's nuclear waste is stored in the mountains or whatever? Natural gas fracking is safe according to the EPA report, and there is a TON of it.

Mathew - I believe in American made products because they are built to last longer unlike Japan and china. The same thing applies to fuel and energy. We just need to extend the half life.

I believe the bi-products of natural gas combustion are harmless CO2 and water vapor.

It's the fracking for it that's poisoning the water and causing cancer and other health problems.
Actually natural gas combustion produces nitrogen oxides which contribute to the formation of smog.

Also, I challenge you to name one person who's cancer is attributable to fracking.

I believe the bi-products of natural gas combustion are harmless CO2 and water vapor.

It's the fracking for it that's poisoning the water and causing cancer and other health problems.
Actually natural gas combustion produces nitrogen oxides which contribute to the formation of smog.

Also, I challenge you to name one person who's cancer is attributable to fracking.
One? Terry Greenwood.
I challenge you to give a logical reason why healthcare professionals may not reveal the causes and contaminants they discover in treating people harmed by fracking.

Hydraulic fracking involves drilling through underground shale rock with the help of chemicals - many of them toxic - to release natural gas. Duke University examined Pennsylvania wastewater and found what they described as “alarmingly” high levels of radioactivity, salts, metals, and other potentially harmful sediments.

Yet the “medical gag rule” forbids doctors like Rodriguez from going into depth about the health problems that chemicals from fracking can cause. Critics have said the bill’s passage, and the court’s refusal to grant Dr. Rodriguez the right to speak freely with his patients, is an indication of just how entrenched the oil and gas lobby is in state politics.

Rodriguez specializes in renal diseases, hypertension, and advanced diabetes. He “has recently treated patients directly exposed to high-volume hydraulic fracturing fluid as the result of well blowouts,” including a patient “with a complicated diagnosis with low platelets, anemia, rash and acute renal failure that required extensive hemodialysis and exposure to chemotherapeutic agents,” the complaint stated, as quoted by Courthouse News.

Courthouse News Service

Last edited:

Forum List

Back