Wind/Solar, 50 years to print the money

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Temecula California
I have heard it will take 50 years to print enough money to pay for Solar and Wind Energy. They claim we can build enough Solar and Wind toys to provide our homes with power for a little while. But the biggest obstacle is that it will take 50 years to print the money to pay for scam.
331_what-does-a-trillion-dollars-look-like.jpg

Clean Trillion

lol

old people ...
ha, ha, dumb people

50 years to print the trillions needed. CERES has reported they need $50-100 trillion dollars. CERES is thee renewable clean energy industry. It is impossible for you to disprove the facts. I guess that is why you must flame, troll, and denigrade. Insecure and dumb you are.

Elektra, you are dumb as a post. We have trillion dollar budget, so how could that happen if we have to print the money for it? LOL A sub-room temperature IQ at work in Elektra, for sure.

Elektra, you are dumb as a post. We have trillion dollar budget, so how could that happen if we have to print the money for it? LOL A sub-room temperature IQ at work in Elektra, for sure.
A trillion dollar budget a year for solar, and ceres says they need an additional trillion. That is $2 trillion a year on solar and wind. We are spending $4 trillion a year, and you think adding $2 trillion more to the budget will be paid for how?

50 years to print the trillions needed for Solar and Wind. Imagine if you stood to profit from that kind of money. Think of the opposition, the fight that would be waged against the person who would oppose you.

We see that in the fight against Trump. The Swamp stands to lose millions of dollars they would make off the trillions spent.

I handle ten of thousands of dollars each and every year through my bank account. I don't think in any given year I have had a total of ten thousand dollars in my pocket. In other words, you dumb ass, nobody does significant business with cash any more unless it is in an illicit industry.

I handle ten of thousands of dollars each and every year through my bank account. I don't think in any given year I have had a total of ten thousand dollars in my pocket. In other words, you dumb ass, nobody does significant business with cash any more unless it is in an illicit industry.
Well, prove it old crock, prove you handle tens of thousands of dollars a year. Every post of yours is proven a lie by many more people than me. So before we go forward, prove your wild ass claim, that you handle tens of thousands of dollars each and every year.

Forum List

Back