Wind is so passe, correct? LOL

I do not find it odd that you would try to use it in the dark without first charging it up in the daytime. That is the way that you operate.

Wake me up when my car can run on wind power
Then you had better wake up right now. Electricity is electricity, and an EV does not care whether it was created using coal, wind, solar, or nuclear. The kind of really stupid statement we have come to expect from you, Frank.

I'm all for wind and solar and against Enviromarxism.

Much like our idiot Governor in NY will soon see, eliminating nuclear power prematurely is going to get people killed from a failing, unreliable power grid

How much pollution is created by battery production and disposal? Transformers? Power cables? Habitat consumption via wind farm construction? Wildlife killed?
Nothing is free.
I guess that's why we 'NEED' Global Warming.

How much pollution is created by battery production and disposal? Transformers? Power cables? Habitat consumption via wind farm construction? Wildlife killed?
Nothing is free.
Far, far less than that killed by the extraction of oil and coal.

sheep_knob.jpg

Ecological Impacts of Mountaintop Removal > Appalachian Voices

src.adapt.480.low.20131229-ALBERTA-TARSANDS-KEYSTONE.jpg

Researchers find 7,300-sq-mile ring of mercury around tar sands in Canada

Nothing is free.
US utilities find water pollution at coal ash dumps

Tenn. Coal Ash Spill Devastates Recovering River

https://content.sierraclub.org/crea...712 CoalAshMiniReport_MegaReport_02_web_1.pdf

And one could list so many more sites that show how the coal industry pollutes this nation.

Nothing is free.
US utilities find water pollution at coal ash dumps

Tenn. Coal Ash Spill Devastates Recovering River

https://content.sierraclub.org/creative-archive/sites/content.sierraclub.org.creative-archive/files/pdfs/0712 CoalAshMiniReport_MegaReport_02_web_1.pdf

And one could list so many more sites that show how the coal industry pollutes this nation.
Save your Mother Earth News...I spent many of my formative years with people of the tree hugging variety. I came to realization very early on that every 'Earth Conscious' person shares one very distinct aspect...they overriding dislike for their fellow man.
Unfortunately, the only thing that will correct that is less of those on the planet.

I do not find it odd that you would try to use it in the dark without first charging it up in the daytime. That is the way that you operate.

I don't have to charge mine ... I've got these ...

8501358721_44531b11cf_o.jpg

I don't have to charge mine ... I've got these ...

8501358721_44531b11cf_o.jpg

I have a box of those for which I paid nothing, but they were all dead.

The salesclerk said they were free of charge.

So again rocks, show me where the wind energy is 7/24/365. ready, go!!!

So again rocks, show me where the wind energy is 7/24/365. ready, go!!!
I already did
Costa Rica in several parts. I'm 15 years without a bill .
4300 sf house, 2 cabins and a rancho
My shop is boosted on grid. $60/month meter with feedback from the windmill. 1000 kwh/mo use

Forum List

Back