Win silver for the US, carry both US and Mexican flag

American athlete under fire for carrying Mexican flag

American athlete under fire for carrying Mexican flag | Fourth-Place Medal - Yahoo! Sports

anyone agree with his decision to carry both flags? imo, the olympics is about national pride, pride in the country you represent at the olympics. i feel this is in poor taste.

That's nice.
Come to America where you're free to talk about how fucking awesome everything was in the place you or your family left.

This dirtball needs to be ignored and forgotten by this greatest of nations just as he ignores what got him where he is.

His "pride" will be shortlived.

After all, would you want his endorsement for your product? Maybe in mexico.

American athlete under fire for carrying Mexican flag

American athlete under fire for carrying Mexican flag | Fourth-Place Medal - Yahoo! Sports

anyone agree with his decision to carry both flags? imo, the olympics is about national pride, pride in the country you represent at the olympics. i feel this is in poor taste.

I doubt anyone on the right would mind if he carried a confederate battle jack along with the U.S. flag. Free speech, right?

free speech?

you mean like that Greek girl?

This traitor was yet another illegal invader who got amnesty by claiming (without proof) he came here as a kid. They all say that. He should be deported right now.

[
I doubt anyone on the right would mind if he carried a confederate battle jack along with the U.S. flag. Free speech, right?

Confederate flag??? HAHAHA You're right - no one would mind since the confederacy doesn't even exist anymore. What an absurd analogy.

Forum List

Back