Win or Lose I'ts Waterloo's

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Either way the Obamacare cookie crumbles it's yet more bad news for Democrats in the 2010 mid-term elections, in my humble opinion.

Fifty-seven percent (57%) of voters nationwide say that it would be better to pass no health care reform bill this year instead of passing the plan currently being considered by Congress. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 34% think that passing that bill would be better.

Just 34% Say Passing Health Care Bill is Better Than Passing Nothing - Rasmussen Reports™

Forty-six percent of Americans say they would advise their member of Congress to vote for healthcare legislation (or lean toward doing so), while 48% would advise a no vote (or lean in that direction).

Majority of Americans Still Not Backing Healthcare Bill

I imagine it is a heavily compromised piece of legislation, and will no doubt disappoint many who would have wanted more of a Scandinavian-style solution, but given the hysteria and dishonesty of the propaganda against universal health care (i.e. the insane Nazi references), that was probably inevitable.

But if it works well, in a couple of years the voters might feel it was a good move.

Forty-six percent of Americans say they would advise their member of Congress to vote for healthcare legislation (or lean toward doing so), while 48% would advise a no vote (or lean in that direction).

Majority of Americans Still Not Backing Healthcare Bill

I imagine it is a heavily compromised piece of legislation, and will no doubt disappoint many who would have wanted more of a Scandinavian-style solution, but given the hysteria and dishonesty of the propaganda against universal health care (i.e. the insane Nazi references), that was probably inevitable.

But if it works well, in a couple of years the voters might feel it was a good move.

Interesting poll but you'll notice it didn't have the pass no health care plan option.

On the the other hand it will have both sides of the issue leaning over...:lol:

I thought this thread was about ABBA.

They're being inducted into the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame.

is

Forum List

Back