Win $25.00 cash from Hi Def Society

Also, not "high," hi.
He forgot the "weed" symbol in the middle.
Yea.

Theres a difference between "The 'high' Definition Society" which is a weed smokers thing..

And Hi-Def Society , a radio/media outlet.

NLT quit spamming dude this isnt the flame zone and you are also going out of your way to throw dirt at us. That aint cognac to me.
I am not throwing dirt GT, lighten up twat.
Learn the difference, this isnt the flamezone and youre being a real ass hole. Of course its throwing dirt, youre implying we stole someone else's brand, and we clearly didnt.

Help build with us or dont.

Take a shit on us, and thats that I cant respect it.
no I was not, I was just posting ideas...damn dude, need a midol?

Also, not "high," hi.
He forgot the "weed" symbol in the middle.
Yea.

Theres a difference between "The 'high' Definition Society" which is a weed smokers thing..

And Hi-Def Society , a radio/media outlet.

NLT quit spamming dude this isnt the flame zone and you are also going out of your way to throw dirt at us. That aint cognac to me.
I am not throwing dirt GT, lighten up twat.
Learn the difference, this isnt the flamezone and youre being a real ass hole. Of course its throwing dirt, youre implying we stole someone else's brand, and we clearly didnt.

Help build with us or dont.

Take a shit on us, and thats that I cant respect it.
no I was not, I was just posting ideas...damn dude, need a midol?
Did you make them, or is it an actual society?

Needing a midol and all this rah rah youre saying is goofy. Any rational person is going to take your posting those things as an implication we stole our name. Use your head for a sec god damn. Have your coffee.

o come on you two....nlt listened to a lot of the pod cast and so did i.....now nlt....we can see the work that gt is putting into this and suddenly he has other helping him....and he is trying to get this all off the ground....cut him some slack....gt you know that nlt only wishes you the best....now kiss and make up

o come on you two....nlt listened to a lot of the pod cast and so did i.....now nlt....we can see the work that gt is putting into this and suddenly he has other helping him....and he is trying to get this all off the ground....cut him some slack....gt you know that nlt only wishes you the best....now kiss and make up
Oh...we did already via PM. : )

He even offered a reach around but my shit went soft though. : /

oo and now didnt you blast him for this type of stuff outta the fz....i swear it is like a bunch of kids..behave
Oh the language is finw...just no personal attacks outta there cuz theyre doo-doo.

I wuvv yewww bones

There will be NO stairway to heaven, after 6pm.

But if I do all that, you'll know who I am in real fo shizzle life. :dunno:

Damn Gregory Powell ... You spilled the beans on that one!

Hayyyy...thats my eleventeenth grade mafff teacher

I must be getting old ... I had to think a little while to remember the name of my junior year math teacher ... :(

Easy for me
He was my fave
Mr Lawyer

BTW, I don't have enough weapons (yet) for the black SUVs

New Topics

Forum List

Back