Win $25.00 cash from Hi Def Society

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
All you need to do, is visit our facebook page, like it, and share the top post mentioning the contest.

A random liker/sharer will be selected at noon tomorrow to be pay palled $25.00 cash

g'luck!!~

All you need to do, is visit our facebook page, like it, and share the top post mentioning the contest.

A random liker/sharer will be selected at noon tomorrow to be pay palled $25.00 cash

g'luck!!~
Is there anyway that you could make it a $100.00? .................. just saying .............. I'm broke .........

g'luck!!~
Is there anyway that you could make it a $100.00? .................. just saying .............. I'm broke .........
sure, win 4 times! (this will be a semi-monthly contest : ) )

thanks sonny!!~

g'luck!!~

thanks sonny!!~
Well, what about $50.00? ................would you consider $25.00 plus tickets to the first Alabama football game? ............... or maybe a gift card for Home Depot instead of the tickets? ....................... just asking .......... never hurts to ask .....

g'luck!!~

thanks sonny!!~
Well, what about $50.00? ................would you consider $25.00 plus tickets to the first Alabama football game? ............... or maybe a gift card for Home Depot instead of the tickets? ....................... just asking .......... never hurts to ask .....

I'll tell you what - if the show ever produces an income stream, I'd be happy to go bigger and bigger, for sure.

And something else - each person coming across it early, such as yourself, could be instrumental in its growth or failure. Just food for thought, sonny. To the skies.

g'luck!!~

thanks sonny!!~

I'll tell you what - if the show ever produces an income stream, I'd be happy to go bigger and bigger, for sure.

And something else - each person coming across it early, such as yourself, could be instrumental in its growth or failure. Just food for thought, sonny. To the skies.
Thanks. Message received. I'm seriously considering it. ................ you know that I was joking about the tickets and gift card, don't ya?

g'luck!!~

thanks sonny!!~

Thanks. Message received. I'm seriously considering it. ................ you know that I was joking about the tickets and gift card, don't ya?
yessir, joke received!

Try and mind that it's not the flame zone up here. Outside of the pig pit, it's all love my brother. Thanks for considering it. We are a brand new baby and need intimate care at this point.

thanks sonny!!~

yessir, joke received!

Try and mind that it's not the flame zone up here. Outside of the pig pit, it's all love my brother. Thanks for considering it. We are a brand new baby and need intimate care at this point.
I understand. Point taken. .... Yes, any new venture requires a lot of attention, time, and effort. At first, most times, it's all trial and error. But, determination and team work never fails. Everything starts with a first step. I have no doubt that it'll all come together for you and your team. Never be afraid to refine the process.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

thanks sonny!!~

yessir, joke received!

I understand. Point taken. .... Yes, any new venture requires a lot of attention, time, and effort. At first, most times, it's all trial and error. But, determination and team work never fails. Everything starts with a first step. I have no doubt that it'll all come together for you and your team. Never be afraid to refine the process.

We've done so much in the last two weeks it's insane. Hope you catch the show Sunday....

one of your advices we took, because we take all serious feedback, is that we will be previewing whats to come throughout the show, to keep people tuned in.

The main discussion is segment #3, and so segments 1 & 2 we will keep reiterating what it's going to be about........ : )

so thanks for the thoughts on that.

we also have a structure to the show now. 5 specific segments. broken up by 5 underground artists' music. we are going to give shine to udnerground artists as a side bar "project."

yessir, joke received!

We've done so much in the last two weeks it's insane. Hope you catch the show Sunday....

one of your advices we took, because we take all serious feedback, is that we will be previewing whats to come throughout the show, to keep people tuned in.

The main discussion is segment #3, and so segments 1 & 2 we will keep reiterating what it's going to be about........ : )

we also have a structure to the show now. 5 specific segments. broken up by 5 underground artists' music. we are going to give shine to udnerground artists as a side bar "project."
I'll try to catch it Sunday. I have no doubt that you've put a lot of work into it. It'll all pay off for you in the long run. Always strive to make it better. Never get satisfied. No matter how good it becomes, there's always room for improvement. Explore new ideas, constantly take the pulse of your audience, see what's new and exciting to the listeners, and keep the entire show flowing from start to finish. Make it not only fun for you, but fun for everyone listening. Your audience is the objective, never forget that. Never allow it to become about you, and what you want. It has to be 110% about the listeners.

Remember, the podcast is a product. It has to be packaged and marketed as a product. What makes your product better than the competition's product? What separates what you offer from what others are offering? Be new, be fresh, be exciting, and continue to invent ways to entertain listeners of all ages and interests. And keep in mind, "word of mouth" is the most powerful form of advertising. Each listener that's impressed, will tell friends and family, co-workers, and anyone they talk with.

If I can be of any help, never hesitate to call on me. I wish you the best. I have no doubt that you'll be successful.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

yessir, joke received!

I'll try to catch it Sunday. I have no doubt that you've put a lot of work into it. It'll all pay off for you in the long run. Always strive to make it better. Never get satisfied. No matter how good it becomes, there's always room for improvement. Explore new ideas, constantly take the pulse of your audience, see what's new and exciting to the listeners, and keep the entire show flowing from start to finish. Make it not only fun for you, but fun for everyone listening. Your audience is the objective, never forget that. Never allow it to become about you, and what you want. It has to be 110% about the listeners.

Remember, the podcast is a product. It has to be packaged and marketed as a product. What makes your product better than the competition's product? What separates what you offer from what others are offering? Be new, be fresh, be exciting, and continue to invent ways to entertain listeners of all ages and interests. And keep in mind, "word of mouth" is the most powerful form of advertising. Each listener that's impressed, will tell friends and family, co-workers, and anyone they talk with.

If I can be of any help, never hesitate to call on me. I wish you the best. I have no doubt that you'll be successful.
If you care to make the hd society logo your avatar youre in the family and will.be a part of the protected class ; )

Its posted in this section of the forum for download.

GT - Should I win I want the $25.00 to go to Angels. She could use a bonus for putting up with me like she does. I'm nice like that. ;)
Fair enough man, like the page and share the contest post and you're entered!!~

0004946402_10.jpg
No the
No definition

We own the dot com hi def society , the twitter @hidefsociety , the website Hi Def Society and the facebook radio page hi def society

Rock with us nt

Also, not "high," hi.
He forgot the "weed" symbol in the middle.
Yea.

Theres a difference between "The 'high' Definition Society" which is a weed smokers thing..

And Hi-Def Society , a radio/media outlet.

NLT quit spamming dude this isnt the flame zone and you are also going out of your way to throw dirt at us. That aint cognac to me.

Also, not "high," hi.
Yea.

Theres a difference between "The 'high' Definition Society" which is a weed smokers thing..

NLT quit spamming dude this isnt the flame zone and you are also going out of your way to throw dirt at us. That aint cognac to me.
I am not throwing dirt GT, lighten up twat.

Also, not "high," hi.
Yea.

I am not throwing dirt GT, lighten up twat.
Learn the difference, this isnt the flamezone and youre being a real ass hole. Of course its throwing dirt, youre implying we stole someone else's brand, and we clearly didnt.

Help build with us or dont.

Take a shit on us, and thats that I cant respect it.

Forum List

Back