Wimpiest songs ever made

Bobby Goldsboro, either Watching Scotty Grow, or Honey, can't choose, must go cut a lemon and suck on it now.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Or could be "I Who Have Nothing" :
He can take you any place you want
To fancy clubs and restaurants
But I can only watch you with my nose
Pressed up against the window pane.

Terry Knight & the Pack (1966) peaked at #46

Evidently his schnozz was 20/20

What do you think are the wimpiest songs ever made? Post your choices here

My top four are:

1. Kumbaya
2. The "Barney" Song
3. The intro to "Mr Rogers' Neighborhood"
4. "Feelings" (if you weren't around in the 1970s, you were lucky enough to be spared this piece of sappy drivel)

You need to add "Seasons in the Sun"

I'm surprised we've come this far in the thread and no one has yet mentioned
the Sultan of Syrup...
the Duke of Drivel...
the Count of Cornball...
the Baron of Boredom.....

the host of Wide, Wide World of Wimpiness

Barry Manilow

You leave my hero out of this..."at the copa, Copa Cabana, the hottest spot north of Havana..."

Bobby Goldsboro, either Watching Scotty Grow, or Honey, can't choose, must go cut a lemon and suck on it now.

You had to go back what.. 140-ish full PAGES to find this more than 3 year old thread?

You had to go back what.. 140-ish full PAGES to find this more than 3 year old thread?

he's a new guy. give him a break. it's like rifling your grandparents' attic. :lol:
he's got great taste in bad music if nothing else.
:cool:

New to computers in general, obviously... :eusa_whistle:

I actually thought Karl was back here. :evil:

After 3 years, you've resurrected a thread that I bet nobody thought would ever see the light of day again.

Why I'm not sure but :clap2: anyway.

Forum List

Back