Wilson: Cheney and Libby Traitors

I just love that phrase "anti-war mythology"...it should be tatooed on your forehead.

What "anti-war mythology".

Every reason..each and every one of them..for invading Iraq turned out to be a big fat stinking lie.

Like this:

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

Hey, the Clinton surplus is a big fat stinking lie too.. but you whackaloons still tout it as fact.

The Clinton surplus is a lie? LOL!!!! Numbers don't lie sweetheart. You're severely brainwashed.

Read and learn you ignorant douche..

Valerie Plame - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Say thank you....

The ignorant douche (as always) is you, ya mindless fuckwit.

The mere fact that you cite AS "authority" an article in fucking Wikipedia is proof enough that you are merely a hack. :lol:

Valerie was a fucking analyst. Period. End of fucking story.

And the dude that "outed" her as an analyst for the CIA (not that it wasn't known, anyway) was Armitage.

There was -- despite the shrill and always dishonest shrieks from dishonest lefties like you -- no criminal behavior by Mr. Rove or Mr. Cheney or by Mr. Libby. What a crock of shit that prosecution was.

Classic Liability - begin with a personal attack; post a half-truth and leave out the role of Judith Miller in the Plame Affair. I suspect Mr. Orwell had Liability in mind when he wrote of the Minister of Truth in his book "1984". One more bit of prescience by the noted author.

Classic hypocrisy from Fly Catcher. Start off by addressing the messenger rather than the point. Then complain that others start off with ad hominems rather than the point. :cuckoo:

Miller is irrelevant, you deliberate obfuscator.

Either Valerie Mrs. Ambassador Joey Wilson Plame was a COVERT OPERATIVE of the CIA or she wasn't.

And she wasn't. She had a NOC, but she was a fucking analyst sitting at a desk in Langley.

All your shrill dishonesty and hypocrisy cannot change that.

Because she wasn't. That's why. The CIA outted her in the mid 90's to the Russians.

Next.

=========================
CIA Director Hayden: ‘Wilson Was Covert’
During House hearings today, Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) announced that CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden recently told Reps. Henry Waxman (D-CA) and Silvestre Reyes (D-TX) that there was no doubt Victoria Plame Wilson was covert. Cummings — relaying what Waxman had told him — said that Gen. Hayden expressed clearly and directly, “Ms. Wilson was covert.”

Cummings also asked Wilson to respond to the specific claim, made by Victoria Toensing and others, that Plame had lost her covert status because she “had not been stationed abroad within five years.” Cummings asked, “During the past five years, Ms. Plame, from today, did you conduct secret missions overseas?” She answered, “Yes I did, congressman.”

=======================
So, Hayden, Plame and the CIA all comitted purjury?
Wow, that's amazing!!!!!

Although not true, as both the Wilson-Plame's and political operatives lied to convince you guys how evil the Repubs are, let's assume you are correct...

then Joe Wilson should have been prosecuted.

Or did you miss this:

June 2003: According to the Washington Post’s Bob Woodward, the following interview with Richard Armitage at the State Department transpired "about a month before" Robert Novak’s column appeared on July 14, 2003.

Woodward: Well it was Joe Wilson who was sent by the agency, isn’t it?
Armitage: His wife works for the agency.
Woodward: Why doesn’t that come out? Why does that have to be a big secret?
Armitage: (over) Everybody knows it.
Woodward: Everyone knows?
Armitage: Yeah. And they know ’cause Joe Wilson’s been calling everybody. He’s pissed off ’cause he was designated as a low level guy went out to look at it. So he’s all pissed off.

It has been well documented, read this thread carefully, that it was Wilson who 'outed' his wife.

============================
You're missing the point. "Officially" Plame was classified as covert at the time of the outing.. Is that not correct? It's your opinion that Plame was not covert, but there is no proof that Plame was re-classied as non-covert, correct? If there is, please provide that particular documentation. Thanks!

Did they name Richard Armitage as a traitor, too?

Nope.

Gee, I didn't hear that question asked. Were they asked about Benedict Arnold too?

Old General Arnold, stupid, didn't out Valerie as an employee of the CIA.

Armitage, however, did.

From Archives:

Toensing: Plame Was Not Covert! I Wrote the Law!

March 16, 2007

[SNIP]

RUSH: Ah, the fireworks just erupted at the House Government Oversight Committee. Henry Waxman could not believe what he was hearing from Victoria Toensing! Yes, Henry Waxman could not believe it! He could not believe it because Victoria Toensing was saying there's no way Valerie Plame could be convert.

“How could you say that? How could you say she wasn't covert?”

“Well, because she wasn't. I wrote the statute.”

“I'm not asking for your credentials.”

“Well, my credentials are how I know. I wrote the law. She was not covered by the law.”

[/SNIP]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbU6HqSuUGY[/ame]

Every reason..each and every one of them..for invading Iraq turned out to be a big fat stinking lie.

Like this:

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Hey, the Clinton surplus is a big fat stinking lie too.. but you whackaloons still tout it as fact.

The Clinton surplus is a lie? LOL!!!! Numbers don't lie sweetheart. You're severely brainwashed.

Hera ya go sweetheart.. per the U.S. Treasury Department; maybe they're brainwashed too....

Year / Debt / Deficit

FY1993 09/30/1993 / $4.411488 trillion
FY1994 09/30/1994 / $4.692749 trillion / $281.26 billion
FY1995 09/29/1995 / $4.973982 trillion / $281.23 billion
FY1996 09/30/1996 / $5.224810 trillion / $250.83 billion
FY1997 09/30/1997 / $5.413146 trillion / $188.34 billion
FY1998 09/30/1998 / $5.526193 trillion / $113.05 billion
FY1999 09/30/1999 / $5.656270 trillion / $130.08 billion
FY2000 09/29/2000 / $5.674178 trillion / $17.91 billion
FY2001 09/28/2001 / $5.807463 trillion / $133.29 billion

Last edited:

Like this:

And that's the nicest thing he's been called 'round here. :lol:

Maybe you can successfully argue that a $5.8 trillion debt is a surplus? You whackaloons are funny.

Deficit spending is like lowering taxes. Yeah. THAT'S the ticket. It raises all boats! Yeah, yeah. That sounds like a genuine economic theory!

The bigger the deficit, the more money we'll all end up having. Massive surpluses as far as the eye can see until time itself comes to a grinding halt.

So the question becomes, why is President Obama being such a slacker? Before the GOP and the Tea Party folks screw it all up, let the lame dork and his pet Congress engage NOW in some serious deficit spending!

Let's make it to 145 Trillion dollars by Election Day!

"Deficits = Surpluses!" -- this message brought to you by President Obama and the DNC.

Yes..that's right. Saddam was "this" close to building the bomb. All those WMDs the found in Iraq..makes us all glad Bush and the boys took him out.

[/sarcasm]

That dog won't hunt any more.

We all know who lied. George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and the rest of the PNAC bloody cowboys.
Much as I hold that roster in the utmost disdain and contempt, it was Richard Armitage who "outed" the non-covert "covert agent".

Wilson and Plame are plain old political hacks and shameless opportunists, and Blitzer was totally derelict enabler, in allowing them to just brush aside and divert from the question of Armitage.

It was Armitage, Libby, Rove....it was an orchestrated outting. Cheney was the mastermind. He wanted Wilson to stop talking about the fake uranium story that the Bush White House was telling.

Welcome to the board...I always look forward to another liberal member.

Especially one as hallucinatory as yourself.

CIA Director Hayden: ‘Wilson Was Covert’
During House hearings today, Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) announced that CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden recently told Reps. Henry Waxman (D-CA) and Silvestre Reyes (D-TX) that there was no doubt Victoria Plame Wilson was covert. Cummings — relaying what Waxman had told him — said that Gen. Hayden expressed clearly and directly, “Ms. Wilson was covert.”

Cummings also asked Wilson to respond to the specific claim, made by Victoria Toensing and others, that Plame had lost her covert status because she “had not been stationed abroad within five years.” Cummings asked, “During the past five years, Ms. Plame, from today, did you conduct secret missions overseas?” She answered, “Yes I did, congressman.”

=======================
So, Hayden, Plame and the CIA all comitted purjury?
Wow, that's amazing!!!!!

Although not true, as both the Wilson-Plame's and political operatives lied to convince you guys how evil the Repubs are, let's assume you are correct...

then Joe Wilson should have been prosecuted.

Or did you miss this:

June 2003: According to the Washington Post’s Bob Woodward, the following interview with Richard Armitage at the State Department transpired "about a month before" Robert Novak’s column appeared on July 14, 2003.

Woodward: Well it was Joe Wilson who was sent by the agency, isn’t it?
Armitage: His wife works for the agency.
Woodward: Why doesn’t that come out? Why does that have to be a big secret?
Armitage: (over) Everybody knows it.
Woodward: Everyone knows?
Armitage: Yeah. And they know ’cause Joe Wilson’s been calling everybody. He’s pissed off ’cause he was designated as a low level guy went out to look at it. So he’s all pissed off.

It has been well documented, read this thread carefully, that it was Wilson who 'outed' his wife.

============================
You're missing the point. "Officially" Plame was classified as covert at the time of the outing.. Is that not correct? It's your opinion that Plame was not covert, but there is no proof that Plame was re-classied as non-covert, correct? If there is, please provide that particular documentation. Thanks!

Not missing the point at all.

Your point is that you need a straw to clutch at...otherwise the bumber-sticker libel of the right falls apart.

Oh, and welcome to the USMB.

Gee, I didn't hear that question asked. Were they asked about Benedict Arnold too?

Armitage, however, did.

From Archives:

[March 16, 2007

[SNIP]

RUSH: Ah, the fireworks just erupted at the House Government Oversight Committee. Henry Waxman could not believe what he was hearing from Victoria Toensing! Yes, Henry Waxman could not believe it! He could not believe it because Victoria Toensing was saying there's no way Valerie Plame could be convert.

“Well, my credentials are how I know. I wrote the law. She was not covered by the law.”

=================='
Transcript of Plame's testmony @ the House hearing dealing with whether Plame was covert or not covert.
CUMMINGS: Ms. Wilson, first of all, thank you for your service. Ms. Wilson, even today your work for the CIA is so highly classified that we’re not permitted to discuss the details, but we can clarify one crucial point — whether you worked undercover for the CIA. You said your position was covert but I’ve heard others say you were not covert. In fact, one of the witnesses who will testify a little bit later, Victoria Toensing, is making that same argument. In an op-ed that appeared in the Washington Post on February 18, she says it quite bluntly. She says, “Plame was not covert. She worked at CIA headquarters and had not been stationed abroad within five years.” I know there are restrictions on what you can say today, but is Ms. Toensing’s statement correct?
WILSON: Congressman, thank you for the opportunity. I know I’m here under oath, and I am here to say I was a covert officer of the Central Intelligence Agency. Just like a general is a general whether he is in the field in Iraq or Afghanistan, when he comes back to the Pentagon, he is still a general. In the same way, covert operations officers who are serving in the field, when they rotate back to a temporary assignment in Washington, they, too, are still covert.
CUMMINGS: Is it possible that Ms. Toensing had more information than you do about your work or had access to secret document that you don’t?
WILSON: I would find that highly unlikely, congressman, because much of that information about my career is still classified.
CUMMINGS: On Wednesday night, I know that Mr. Waxman, our chair, and Congressman Reyes, the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, spoke personally with General Hayden, the head of the CIA. And Mr. Waxman told me that Gen. Hayden said clearly and directly, “Ms. Wilson was covert.” There was no doubt about it. By the way, the CIA has authorized us to be able to say that. In addition, I understand that Chairman Waxman sent his opening statement over to the CIA to be cleared and to make sure that it was accurate. In it, he said, “Ms. Wilson was a covert employee of the CIA.” “Ms. Wilson was undercover.” The CIA cleared these statements. I emphasize all of this because I know that there are people who are still trying to suggest that what seems absolutely clear isn’t really true and that you weren’t covert. And I think one of the things we need to do in this hearing is make sure there isn’t any ambiguity on this point. Just three more questions, did you hold this covert status at the time of the leak? Did you — the covert status at the time of the leak?
WILSON: Yes I did, congressman. Yes.
CUMMINGS: Number two, the Identities Protection Act refers to travel outside the United States within the last five years. Let me ask you this question. Again, we don’t want classified information, dates, locations, or any other details. During the past five years, Ms. Plame, from today, did you conduct secret missions overseas?
WILSON: Yes I did, congressman.
CUMMINGS: Finally, so as to be clear for the record, you were a covert CIA employee and within the past five years from today, you went on secret missions outside the United States. Is that correct?
WILSON: That is correct, congressman.
CUMMINGS: I want to thank you and I hope this committee now has cleared up the issue of covert, whether Ms. Plame was a covert agent, and I yield back

Armitage, however, did.

From Archives:

[March 16, 2007

[SNIP]

=================='
Transcript of Plame's testmony @ the House hearing dealing with whether Plame was covert or not covert.
CUMMINGS: Ms. Wilson, first of all, thank you for your service. Ms. Wilson, even today your work for the CIA is so highly classified that we’re not permitted to discuss the details, but we can clarify one crucial point — whether you worked undercover for the CIA. You said your position was covert but I’ve heard others say you were not covert. In fact, one of the witnesses who will testify a little bit later, Victoria Toensing, is making that same argument. In an op-ed that appeared in the Washington Post on February 18, she says it quite bluntly. She says, “Plame was not covert. She worked at CIA headquarters and had not been stationed abroad within five years.” I know there are restrictions on what you can say today, but is Ms. Toensing’s statement correct?
WILSON: Congressman, thank you for the opportunity. I know I’m here under oath, and I am here to say I was a covert officer of the Central Intelligence Agency. Just like a general is a general whether he is in the field in Iraq or Afghanistan, when he comes back to the Pentagon, he is still a general. In the same way, covert operations officers who are serving in the field, when they rotate back to a temporary assignment in Washington, they, too, are still covert.
CUMMINGS: Is it possible that Ms. Toensing had more information than you do about your work or had access to secret document that you don’t?
WILSON: I would find that highly unlikely, congressman, because much of that information about my career is still classified.
CUMMINGS: On Wednesday night, I know that Mr. Waxman, our chair, and Congressman Reyes, the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, spoke personally with General Hayden, the head of the CIA. And Mr. Waxman told me that Gen. Hayden said clearly and directly, “Ms. Wilson was covert.” There was no doubt about it. By the way, the CIA has authorized us to be able to say that. In addition, I understand that Chairman Waxman sent his opening statement over to the CIA to be cleared and to make sure that it was accurate. In it, he said, “Ms. Wilson was a covert employee of the CIA.” “Ms. Wilson was undercover.” The CIA cleared these statements. I emphasize all of this because I know that there are people who are still trying to suggest that what seems absolutely clear isn’t really true and that you weren’t covert. And I think one of the things we need to do in this hearing is make sure there isn’t any ambiguity on this point. Just three more questions, did you hold this covert status at the time of the leak? Did you — the covert status at the time of the leak?
CUMMINGS: Number two, the Identities Protection Act refers to travel outside the United States within the last five years. Let me ask you this question. Again, we don’t want classified information, dates, locations, or any other details. During the past five years, Ms. Plame, from today, did you conduct secret missions overseas?
CUMMINGS: Finally, so as to be clear for the record, you were a covert CIA employee and within the past five years from today, you went on secret missions outside the United States. Is that correct?
CUMMINGS: I want to thank you and I hope this committee now has cleared up the issue of covert, whether Ms. Plame was a covert agent, and I yield back

I yeild back to the woman that wrote the LAW.

*NEXT*

Armitage, however, did.

From Archives:

[March 16, 2007

[SNIP]

=================='

Although under oath, a Congressional HEARING is not a proceeding whereby the witness gets grilled on cross-examination. WHETHER or NOT she was labeled as "covert" at the time of the alleged "leak" is a good question, but far from determinative even if Val was being honest -- which we don't know. Also, there was a great deal of information out at the time that Ms. Valerie Wilson Plame most certainly had NOT been outside the country at all, much less on any allegedly covert mission, within the immediately preceding five years before the alleged "leak." So, no. I don't think I'll take the word of that "witness" at face value, either.

From Archives:

[March 16, 2007

[SNIP]

=================='

*NEXT*
Of course you would.
Yet as facts clearly show, at the time of the outing the CIA and the Director of the CIA and Special Counsel Fitzgerald deemed Plame covert.
Here's a link to Fitzgerald's court document regarding Plame's covert status.
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/070529_Unclassified_Plame_employement.pdf
Secondly, under oath, Plame testified she had been out of the country. Also according to declassifed papers (see above link) the CIA confirms that Plame did go out of the country at "least seven times to ten countries". FACT!
Thirdly, Ms. Toensing didn't have access to what or where Plame had been involled in for the past five years and her covert movement and actions would of been classified, therefore she was assuming. And as declassified papers show Ms. Toensing assumption was wrong.
This was a bi-partisan hearing, so there were very Bush loyalist involvedand they had the majority. They seemed convinced as they were no attempts at perjury charges of the statements made by Plame.
A person should be looking at this objectively.
Do I think that the outing ruined the lives of the Wilsons like they claim? No! They have books and a movie that is bring in big $$$ for them.
Do I think the Wilsons have an agenda? Absolutely.
I just find it sad when people ignore reality and facts because of where they are politically.

Last edited:
Poor Joe Wilson. The shelf date on his 15 minutes of fame expired years ago.

Whinging about Libby and Cheney now is not going to make his stale twinkie any fresher.

=================='

*NEXT*
Of course you would.
Yet as facts clearly show, at the time of the outing the CIA and the Director of the CIA and Special Counsel Fitzgerald deemed Plame covert.
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/070529_Unclassified_Plame_employement.pdf
Secondly, under oath, Plame testified she had been out of the country. Also according to declassifed papers (see above link) the CIA confirms that Plame did go out of the country at "least seven times to ten countries". FACT!
Thirdly, Ms. Toensing didn't have access to what or where Plame had been involled in for the past five years and her covert movement and actions would of been classified, therefore she was assuming. And as declassified papers show Ms. Toensing assumption was wrong.
This was a bi-partisan hearing, so there were very Bush loyalist involvedand they had the majority. They seemed convinced as they were no attempts at perjury charges of the statements made by Plame.
Do I think that the outing ruined the lives of the Wilsons like they claim? No! They have books and a movie that is bring in big $$$ for them.
I just find it sad when people ignore reality and facts because of where they are politically.

Why are you beating a dead horse?

The central question, whether or not Ms. Plame was covert, is who leaked her name...

and the answer: Joe Wilson.

After that, we can make fun of all the dolts who believed the Democrat spin.

Last edited:

*NEXT*
Of course you would.

The central question, whether or not Ms. Plame was covert, is who leaked her name...

-----------------------------------
Why am I beating a dead horse? Because I was told I was wrong about Plame being covert and I wasn't. You'd do the same thing. Come on admit it! :eusa_whistle::

Last edited:
Of course you would.

-----------------------------------
Why am I beating a dead horse? Because I was told I was wrong about Plame being covert and I wasn't:eusa_whistle::

Why are you avoiding the central question?

Who leaked the name?

Forum List

Back