Wilson: Cheney and Libby Traitors

:cuckoo:

As apparently everyone but you can see, Tackylib, you accept the half-cocked NON testimony of Hayden because you choose to believe whatever slop will help you reach your desired conclusion.

Your debating skillz are crazy mad. :lol:

In reality, though, nobody contradicted Toensing.

There remains not one stitch of verified information that Plame was within the ambit of the law authored in part by Ms. Toensing.

I put all of that in red because you evidently ascribe great weight to font color!

:lol:

And here's were we realize that we're dealing with another willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn neocon parrot folks.

Acting CIA Director General Michael Hayden during House Hearings stated IN HIS TESTIMONY to Rep. Waxman in 2007. A matter of history, a matter of fact. [ :lol::lol: ]

Toesning was proven wrong....period. Anyone who is interested in the truth can verify what I state here with some simple, honest research.

Now let's watch this simpleton Liability spin in denial and repetition.

Quote it. Provide the relevant and valid link, you dishonest or ignorant dipstick. In fairness to you, let's pretend that you are merely ignorant, you ignorant douche bag.

Then thrill us with the grueling cross-examination to which the "testimony" was subjected.

P.S. You will not be able to do this. Why not? Because the matter of history and "fact [sic]" you pretend to offer is neither. You are a used tampon, tackylib.

I just love it when this willfully ignorant neocon parrots just make a complete fool of themselves.

Here master mind, READ IT CAREFULLY!

(washingtonpost.com)

This hearing is being conducted in open session. This is appropriate, but it is also challenging. Ms. Wilson was a covert employee of the CIA. We cannot discuss all of the details of her CIA employment in open session.

I have met, personally, with General Hayden, the head of the CIA, to discuss what I can and cannot say about Ms. Wilson's service. And I want to thank him for his cooperation and help in guiding us along these lines.
My staff has also worked with the agency to ensure these remarks do not contain classified information.

I have been advised by the CIA and that even now, after all that has happened, I cannot disclose the full nature, scope and character of Ms. Wilson's service to our nation without causing serious damage to our national security interests.

But General Hayden and the CIA have cleared these following comments for today's hearing.
During her employment at the CIA, Ms. Wilson was undercover. Her employment status with the CIA was classified information, prohibited from disclosure under Executive Order 12958.

At the time of the publication of Robert Novak's column on July 14, 2003, Ms. Wilson's CIA employment status was covert. This was classified information.

Ms. Wilson served in senior management positions at the CIA, in which she oversaw the work for other CIA employees and she attained the level of GS-14, Step 6, under the federal pay scale.

Ms. Wilson worked on some of the most sensitive and highly secretive matters handled by the CIA.

Ms. Wilson served at various times overseas for the CIA.

And in case your childish little mind wants to blurt out that Waxman is lying:

A Discussion with Gen. Michael Hayden, Director of the CIA, Part 2

Charlie Rose - A discussion with Gen. Michael Hayden, Director of the CIA Part 2

And here's were we realize that we're dealing with another willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn neocon parrot folks.

Acting CIA Director General Michael Hayden during House Hearings stated IN HIS TESTIMONY to Rep. Waxman in 2007. A matter of history, a matter of fact. [ :lol::lol: ]

Toesning was proven wrong....period. Anyone who is interested in the truth can verify what I state here with some simple, honest research.

Quote it. Provide the relevant and valid link, you dishonest or ignorant dipstick. In fairness to you, let's pretend that you are merely ignorant, you ignorant douche bag.

Then thrill us with the grueling cross-examination to which the "testimony" was subjected.

P.S. You will not be able to do this. Why not? Because the matter of history and "fact [sic]" you pretend to offer is neither. You are a used tampon, tackylib.

I just love it when this willfully ignorant neocon parrots just make a complete fool of themselves.

(washingtonpost.com)

This hearing is being conducted in open session. This is appropriate, but it is also challenging. Ms. Wilson was a covert employee of the CIA. We cannot discuss all of the details of her CIA employment in open session.

I have met, personally, with General Hayden, the head of the CIA, to discuss what I can and cannot say about Ms. Wilson's service. And I want to thank him for his cooperation and help in guiding us along these lines.
My staff has also worked with the agency to ensure these remarks do not contain classified information.

I have been advised by the CIA and that even now, after all that has happened, I cannot disclose the full nature, scope and character of Ms. Wilson's service to our nation without causing serious damage to our national security interests.

But General Hayden and the CIA have cleared these following comments for today's hearing.
During her employment at the CIA, Ms. Wilson was undercover. Her employment status with the CIA was classified information, prohibited from disclosure under Executive Order 12958.

At the time of the publication of Robert Novak's column on July 14, 2003, Ms. Wilson's CIA employment status was covert. This was classified information.

Ms. Wilson served in senior management positions at the CIA, in which she oversaw the work for other CIA employees and she attained the level of GS-14, Step 6, under the federal pay scale.

Ms. Wilson worked on some of the most sensitive and highly secretive matters handled by the CIA.

Charlie Rose - A discussion with Gen. Michael Hayden, Director of the CIA Part 2

It would have been far less embarrassing for you, tackylib, to just admit that you had been "confused."

For your post (as all of us can see clearly) has just proved me right.

Hayden gave NO testimony at all.

None.

He was allegedly "quoted" by that anal-pore, Waxman.

Or, to use the vernacular, you butt-plug, what you originally called "testimony [sic]" WAS, as I correctly noted, second-hand hearsay.

Yes indeed. I was completely correct and you, as always, were entirely wrong.

Tackylib, you are truly too stupid to breathe.

The foregoing brought to you, tackylib, in your favorite color since that seems to help get things through your unduly thick skull, you nitwit.

Last edited:
As you can see folks, we're dealing with a mindset that thinks "liberoidal" is a mature an effective insult....which is small wonder why Liability will quote an idiot like DiveCon in an insipidly stubborn parroting of LONG DISPROVED talking points. FACTS disprove Toesning, FACTS point out the incorrect assertion that Armitage "outed" Plame, FACTS point to Libby's and Cheney's questionable actions that led to the outing of a covert agent heading an operation that monitored nuke material and terrorist activity. FACTS of the CIA confirming Plame's covert status are what neocon parrots like Liability have to ignore and deny in order to continue their blatherings.

As apparently everyone but you can see, Tackylib, you accept the half-cocked NON testimony of Hayden because you choose to believe whatever slop will help you reach your desired conclusion.

There remains not one stitch of verified information that Plame was within the ambit of the law authored in part by Ms. Toensing.

I put all of that in red because you evidently ascribe great weight to font color!

Acting CIA Director General Michael Hayden during House Hearings stated IN HIS TESTIMONY to Rep. Waxman in 2007. A matter of history, a matter of fact.

She was? And how could that be since she wrote the LAW>??

Acting CIA Director General Michael Hayden during House Hearings stated IN HIS TESTIMONY to Rep. Waxman in 2007. A matter of history, a matter of fact.

No. She was not. Tackylib would like us to believe that the fucking scumbag Waxman offering hearsay equals "testimony" from Hayden. And further, tackylib would like us to then accept that such contrary hearsay somehow "proves" that Ms. Toensing was discredited. Tackylib is just a douche bag. The lad has not a scintilla of credibility.

No. She was not. Tackylib would like us to believe that the fucking scumbag Waxman offering hearsay equals "testimony" from Hayden. And further, tackylib would like us to then accept that such contrary hearsay somehow "proves" that Ms. Toensing was discredited. Tackylib is just a douche bag. The lad has not a scintilla of credibility.

And that's obvious since in the vid and the article that I posted it would appear TackyBub ignored outright.

He rather sides with Mr. Nostrilitis Waxman whom needs to go.

(washingtonpost.com)

It would have been far less embarrassing for you, tackylib, to just admit that you had been "confused."

None.

Or, to use the vernacular, you butt-plug, what you originally called "testimony [sic]" WAS, as I correctly noted, second-hand hearsay.

The foregoing brought to you, tackylib, in your favorite color since that seems to help get things through your unduly thick skull, you nitwit.

And here is a classic example of a neocon blowhard folks.....harping on the technicality while ignoring the reality.

Yes, Hayden did not do a direct testimony....I was incorrect in saying so. What he DID do was provide and approve information to the the Congressional hearing that proved Plame was indeed covert...information that was previously classified.

And if there was any doubt, Hayden himself appears on television to state AGAIN that Plame was convert.

This means Toesning was WRONG.....and that Libby was guilty of treason when he put classified information in a memo for distribution.....and still leaves the question as to how he got information that was for Cheney's eyes only.

But hey, Liability caught me wrong on a techicality....so he pees his pants dancing a victory jig...while ignoring his being ass backwards wrong about everything else.

And that's obvious since in the vid and the article that I posted it would appear TackyBub ignored outright.

Here genius, LEARN something.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2913010-post126.html

(washingtonpost.com)

None.

And here is a classic example of a neocon blowhard folks.....harping on the technicality while ignoring the reality.

Yes, Hayden did not do a direct testimony....I was incorrect in saying so. What he DID do was provide and approve information to the the Congressional hearing that proved Plame was indeed covert...information that was previously classified.

And if there was any doubt, Hayden himself appears on television to state AGAIN that Plame was convert.

This means Toesning was WRONG.....and that Libby was guilty of treason when he put classified information in a memo for distribution.....and still leaves the question as to how he got information that was for Cheney's eyes only.

But hey, Liability caught me wrong on a techicality....so he pees his pants dancing a victory jig...while ignoring his being ass backwards wrong about everything else.

Of course, outside your pinhead universe, the FACT is that I didn't JUST catch you on a "technicality," you lying scumbag.

You made a false claim.

Assholes like you and your fellow idiot liberoidal douche bag buddies are prone to such slovenly expression and thinking. The harder work of being accurate doesn't hold your interest.

Your claim was bullshit. Hayden didn't testify. That fuck-face Waxman made a representation about what Hayden allegedly told him. Whether Hayden actually SAID it to Waxman is an open question. And it's one YOU cannot answer, you drippy twat.

And even if Hayden did "say" it to Waxman, so what? An unsworn statement is not testimony and it is not evidence. And more importantly, even if Hayden "believed" what he allegedly told Waxman, you fucking moron, his belief doesn't make him right.

NOBODY disproved Toensing's testimony. And what SHE said before that fucking House hearing WAS "testimony."

There was, again CONTRARY to YOUR contention, douchey, NO "proof" that Plame was a 'covert agent" within the meaning of the Act.

Yep; tackylib, you were flatly wrong. Just like you like to claim that I am a "neocon." I am not. But that doesn't stop ass-suckers like you from making your baseless, dishonest and ignorant claims.

In short, as always, you remain a massive FAIL, tackylib.

Polluted water under the bridge, folks.

Yes, that was treasonous.

No, they will never be called to account for it.

Real politics, folks.

Expecting the masters of the universe to be held to the same laws as we lilputs is a waste of your outrage.

No.

It is NOT water under the bridge. Kids are dying today in Iraq and Afghanistan. Just because most folks have forgotten about it..does not mean it is over. We have two on going conflicts..heck..one qualifies for a full bore war. Both are terribly expensive, in terms of the blood and treasure of this country. One was started on the basis of lies and deceit and both were horribly executed.

Yet no one has really been held responsible. And there has been nothing put forward to provide a mechanism to keep this from ever happening again.
That is a very important point and it represents Obama's most serious failing. His self-serving timidity and unwillingness to provoke vengeful anger from the truly powerful has, by allowing these major offenders to walk away with impunity, invited similar abuses by the next gang of opportunistic criminals to weasel their way into office.

Polluted water under the bridge, folks.

Yes, that was treasonous.

No, they will never be called to account for it.

Real politics, folks.

Expecting the masters of the universe to be held to the same laws as we lilputs is a waste of your outrage.

No.

It is NOT water under the bridge. Kids are dying today in Iraq and Afghanistan. Just because most folks have forgotten about it..does not mean it is over. We have two on going conflicts..heck..one qualifies for a full bore war. Both are terribly expensive, in terms of the blood and treasure of this country. One was started on the basis of lies and deceit and both were horribly executed.

Yet no one has really been held responsible. And there has been nothing put forward to provide a mechanism to keep this from ever happening again.
That is a very important point and it represents Obama's most serious failing. His self-serving timidity and unwillingness to provoke vengeful anger from the truly powerful has, by allowing these major offenders to walk away with impunity, invited similar abuses by the next gang of opportunistic criminals to weasel their way into office.

Good grief. That was a lot of words to say nothing at all.

It's no wonder MikeK is deemed such a weak-ass member here.

As we have repeatedly seen throughout the latter years of the Bush Administration it is inherent in the character of most neo-Conservatives to lie regardless of any evidence that clearly refutes their assertions. In some individuals the predisposition to brazenly lie appears to be a genetic characteristic. So trying to confront them with facts, however irrefutable, is a frustrating waste of time.

Dealing with one of them is bad enough but when there are more than one they represent each others' lies as supportive of their own. I've come to believe that pathological lying is an innate characteristic of the neo-Conservative mentality in that they believe each other's lies and in time they come to believe their own.

In this specific example the Director of The CIA has unequivocally stated that Valerie Plame was a covert operative but that means absolutely nothing to those who insist they know better. The reality is they don't want it to be true so in accordance with their special ability, it isn't.

As we have repeatedly seen throughout the latter years of the Bush Administration it is inherent in the character of most neo-Conservatives to lie regardless of any evidence that clearly refutes their assertions. In some individuals the predisposition to brazenly lie appears to be a genetic characteristic. So trying to confront them with facts, however irrefutable, is a frustrating waste of time.

Dealing with one of them is bad enough but when there are more than one they represent each others' lies as supportive of their own. I've come to believe that pathological lying is an innate characteristic of the neo-Conservative mentality in that they believe each other's lies and in time they come to believe their own.

In this specific example the Director of The CIA has unequivocally stated that Valerie Plame was a covert operative but that means absolutely nothing to those who insist they know better. The reality is they don't want it to be true so in accordance with their special ability, it isn't.

Except that: (a) I'm not a neo-con, (b) I am not the one who lied, (c) nobody has ever established that the skanky twatwaffle, Valerie Plame, fit within the lawful definition of "covert agent" and (d) you forgot that you meant to be ignoring me, you entirely dishonest loser, MikeyK.

You have NO idea whether or not the Director of the CIA actually SAID that shit to the pansy Waxman and even if he did, you have no idea of whether or not he was mistaken or lying.

MikeyK, once again you = total fail.

Last edited:

Here genius, LEARN something.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2913010-post126.html

Tachybub? Why direct me at a post of yours where you are supposedly trying to impress Liability with your lack of wit?

And was it supposed to impress me?

Fail on both fronts. Consider yourself owned.

P.S.
~Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back